Trailer of the upcoming Fire Emblem 30 is coming on May 2021 (April Fools)

There is a trailer for the upcoming Fire Emblem spinoff title that is bit more of the Tetris 99 and the late Super Mario Bros. 35 that is called Fire Emblem 30. You play in all 17 style titles against 29 Players in a Battle Royale similar to like Super Mario Bros. 35. It is coming to May 2021. The link of the trailer is in here.

Spoiler

Edit from April 2nd: April Fools is now over.

Edited by King Marth 64
Update

2 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

You posted this today of all days; why do I suspect that that link actually directs to the video used for rick-rolling?

It leads to Marth's execution sadly. Rest in peace Marth. We will forever remember him in our hearts.

12 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Drat; still, to clarify, am I correct about it at least being a prank?

it is on april 1st that fictional characters with names beginning with mar be publicly executed

but yeah, it's an april fools joke

mario and marth are actually dead tho. they're gone from the face of the earth, never to be playable in any game ever again

34 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

it is on april 1st that fictional characters with names beginning with mar be publicly executed

but yeah, it's an april fools joke

mario and marth are actually dead tho. they're gone from the face of the earth, never to be playable in any game ever again

Ah; it's a reference to the limited-release games; got it. I can't believe it took me this long to realize it.