Are you able to use the exclusive, special weapons from the Abyss Altar shop or is that reserved for side story only?

As the title of this post suggests, I cleared the first chapter of the DLC side story and was able to go to Abyss in the main story timeline, and there was a list displaying exclusive and special weapons (such as Rapier, Levin Sword, etc.) in a place named the Altar shop I believe? Anyways, this might be a dumb question and all, but are you able to use these exclusive special weapons in early game or late game of the main storyline or are those weapons reserved for the side story only? Also, if by chance I am not able to get access to it instantly in the side story DLC, would I need to recruit Constance or Hapi (I forgot which characters you get from which chapter) in order to unlock the Abyss weapon and item shop? Please and Thank you.

What you get in the main game, you get in the main game. What you get in the DLC, you get in the DLC. The only connection between the two campaigns is that once you clear the DLC you get bonus items gifted to you in your room. In other words yes, the Abyss Altar shop is giving you stuff you can use in the main game.

Your progress in the side story determines what you can get in the main game. Also, the stuff the Pagan Altar gives are usable in the main game.

27 minutes ago, Jotari said:

What you get in the main game, you get in the main game. What you get in the DLC, you get in the DLC. The only connection between the two campaigns is that once you clear the DLC you get bonus items gifted to you in your room. In other words yes, the Abyss Altar shop is giving you stuff you can use in the main game.

Okay, so once you clear the DLC, you are able to get the weapons from the Pagan altar along with the bonus items? That clears up the confusion a bit. Also, do you get access to a type of item that protects filers from bow damage and cavs from beast killer damage after you clear the DLC (someone told me that it is fairly game-breaking)?

1 hour ago, Muskaan Mann said:

Okay, so once you clear the DLC, you are able to get the weapons from the Pagan altar along with the bonus items? That clears up the confusion a bit. Also, do you get access to a type of item that protects filers from bow damage and cavs from beast killer damage after you clear the DLC (someone told me that it is fairly game-breaking)?

Yes. But more important than that, it allows the holder to counterattack regardless of range.