New Heroes: Bond of Trust

NSSKG151

3 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

I am kinda salty that Erk is the demote though. I have nothing against the guy, but we've gotten a ridiculous number of red mage demotes lately. At least he has a solo skill.

Miranda is the only recent, end of Book IV and Book V, red mage infantry demote off the top of my head. We did get a two red mage infantry GHBs with Veld and Solon. If anything, infantry healers have been abundant.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Miranda is the only recent red mage, end of Book IV and Book V, demote off the top of my head. We did get a two red mage infantry GHBs with Veld and Solon. If anything, infantry healers have been abundant.

Knoll exists, and also happens to have Raudrfox+ as well.

Oh, and just to put it out there:

Book V Sword Unit Count: 3
Book V Red Tome Unit Count: 11

I expect the next colorless dragon to have the following essay effect:

Spoiler

Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat based on number of times unit has been enhanced using merges and Dragonflowers. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

If unit has been enhanced 1 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, if foe's Range = 1, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

If unit has been enhanced 2 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, neutralizes effects that prevent unit's counterattacks during combat.

If unit has been enhanced 3 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.

If unit has been enhanced 4 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, when unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores HP to unit and deal damage to foe = unit's number of merges and Dragonflowers. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.) After combat, restores HP to unit and deal damage to foe = unit's number of merges and Dragonflowers.

If unit has been enhanced 5 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, during combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = current penalty on each of unit's stats × 2, inflicts penalty to foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = current bonus on each of foe's stats × 2, neutralizes negative status effects on unit, and positive status effects on foe. Calculates each stat bonus independently.

If unit has been enhanced 6 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, foe cannot recover HP during or after combat, and neutralizes effects that prevent unit from recovering HP during or after combat.

If unit has been enhanced 7 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, grants Special cooldown count-2 to unit at start of turn, before combat, and after combat, and inflicts Special cooldown count+1 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target after combat. (No effect on Special cooldown counts already at maximum.)

If unit has been enhanced 8 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, during combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack, and neutralizes effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe, or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

If unit has been enhanced 9 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, during combat, reduces the percentage of foe's "reduce damage by X%" skills by percentage = unit's number of merges and Dragonflowers × 3.

If unit has been enhanced 10 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack, and neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.

If unit has been enhanced 11 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, at start of turn, unit can move 1 extra space (that turn only; does not stack) and grants the following status to unit for 1 turn: "Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces."

If unit has been enhanced 12 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)

If unit has been enhanced 13 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, effective against foes.

If unit has been enhanced 14 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, if a foe initiates combat against an ally within 2 spaces of unit, triggers【Savior】on unit.【Savior】 Unit takes ally's space, enters combat in ally's place, and receives all after-combat effects. Savior will not trigger if ally is on terrain that unit cannot move to or if multiple units are able to use Savior during the same combat. If Savior triggers, after-combat movement effects do not occur.

If unit has been enhanced 15 or more times by merges or Dragonflowers, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = unit's number of merges and Dragonflowers × 3.

Anyways, I think I am going to try to pull blue and green.

I just thought of something cruel they could do with Erk that they haven't done since Clair and Xander: Erk can only learn Spd/Res Solo 3 and Spd Opening 3 when he's a 5* as otherwise, he can only learn their second tier as a 4*. A player would he forced to spend 20k to 22k feathers or use another 5* unit to inherit either skill.

Well this isn't good. Louise, Pent and Erk on one banner. All my favourites from fe7 and my orb stash isn't high. Guess its time to hit my emergency chain challenge stash.

Erk is bringing some good skills to the table for a demote, but him being red surprises me a little. I thought he'd be blue. Both because he joins with thunder and because was already got two red tome demotes pretty recently.

I was also off on Pent's tome colour, but I like the tome. It makes sense that teacher Pent is giving all other mages some pointers on the battlefield.

Loise got a cool weapon too. Even if its just coral bow with a new name I like it. Not the star of this banner, but i'll try to get her regardless.

All Fire Emblem 7 charaters look so beautiful ♥ ♥. The fact tha Erk has Solo skill reminds me that Serra annoy him all the time, so he prefer Solo

Edited by Hasechi

So Dragon Flowers are how IS will be referencing paid recruits huh?  I hope Hugh gets a tome with a similar effect then.

Erk as a demote is exciting, I've wanted him for a long time and this means he won't be difficult to obtain.  I have no opinion on the others, but Sonia as a GHB is cool.  Can't wait to kill her with Nino.

I feel bad for whoever owns that house. And the poor roofers who constantly need to fix it.

Anyway, IS has been relying too much on peg sisters, I think. Thankfully, they're running out of them. I'm getting super bored with them... Pent and Louise are also kind of boring additions to the game since they already had Wedding versions, though Atk/Spd Ideal and Tome of Reglay are interesting. Really, the only interesting addition here is Erk. Thankfully, he's the demote, so he should be easy to get, even later down the line. Easy banner to skip.

As for the GHB, looks like Sonia. Eh. Not interested, but I'll still wind up collecting her, I guess.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

And it seems Nino's family is complete now too. I can't wait to see Sonia's reaction when discovering she has grandkids. 

We still need Brendan Reed.  But at that point they'd have to REALLY scrape the bottom of the FE barrel I guess...

Nice batch of characters. Personally I don't care about getting out of alt hell as much as others do. I would have gladly exchanged Louise and Pent with Wil and Isadora for example. Still it's cool to reunite Erk with his family and Serra, Farina with her sister and Sonia with her adoptive daughter. Too bad we are still missing Brendan Reed, to actually get the whole family.

And I really hope Sonia is one of the GHB who also get to somehow appear in forging bonds like Ashnard. It would be a missed opportunity to not have her interact with Nino or Ursula.

2 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Nice batch of characters. Personally I don't care about getting out of alt hell as much as others do. I would have gladly exchanged Louise and Pent with Wil and Isadora for example. Still it's cool to reunite Erk with his family and Serra, Farina with her sister and Sonia with her adoptive daughter. Too bad we are still missing Brendan Reed, to actually get the whole family.

And I really hope Sonia is one of the GHB who also get to somehow appear in forging bonds like Ashnard. It would be a missed opportunity to not have her interact with Nino or Ursula.

Personally I'd love for Sonia to interact with Raigh and especially Lugh.

I always suspected the morphs to be the game's first colorless tomes when they would be introduced. That ship has now long sailed ofcourse but perhaps we will get our first colorless tome GHB?

11 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Personally I'd love for Sonia to interact with Raigh and especially Lugh.

YES! That would be wild! I would love it if the twins drove their grandma insane by constantly pestering her with questions (Raigh) and affection (Lugh).

Raigh: "Hey granny I heard you were literally created with magic. That sounds badass, you must help me learn to do that as well."

Lugh: "Ms. Sonia, I know that this is very new to you. It's the same for me, since I never had a mom, much less a grandma, but I asked around to Mr. Pent, Ms. Igrene, Mr. Bantu, Mr. Greil, Ms. Dithorba, and many other parents, and I compiled a list of 100 activities that will help us forge a strong familial bond and make up for lost time. Of course mother and father will partecipate as well. Are you free right now?"

Sonia: "SUMMONER! Summoner, I beg of you, send me back! I thought Nino was an annoying brat, but these two monsters are on another level. I will do anything, but please save me!"

Now that I think about it, such a gag could also appear in the FEH manga if we get really lucky.

Pulling the FE7 CYL5 tally back up:

• 104. Athos
  • 113. Sain
  • 130. Limstella
  • 147. Guy
  • 211. Kent
  • 235. Wil
  • 254. Uther
  • 255. Nergal
  • 296. Oswin
  • 329. Marcus
  • 334. Dart
  • 339. Isadora
  • 335. Lowen
  • 365. Fargus
  • 367. Geitz
  • 370. Ephidel
  • 372. Natalie
  • 374. Harken
  • 378. Renault
  • 379. Roland
  • 395. Brendan
  • 397. Vaida
  • 413. Eleanora
  • 415. Wallace
  • 420. Guinivere
  • 441. Elbert
  • 441. Merlinus
  • 459. Bartre
  • 470. Murdock
  • 471. Zephiel
  • 472. Durban
  • 484. Hellene
  • 493. Desmond
  • 495. Lundgren

I guess Isadora and Limstella are pretty safe bets for the next one? Not sure who else, though.

Stats + Sonia's skills [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

hjwfvlv859r61.png

Louise
Super Asset(s): nothing
Super Flaw(s): HP, Spd, Def

Pent
Super Asset(s): Atk, Spd
Super Flaw(s): HP, Def, Res

Erk
Super Asset(s): Spd, Res
Super Flaw(s): Def
*Spd Opening 3 is the 4* unlock.

Farina
Super Asset(s): sorry, she's too much of a moneygrubber to offer any
Super Flaw(s): HP, Def

Sonia
Kit: Blarserpent+, -, Glacies literally the fourth GHB unit in a row to get this, Fort. Def/Res 2, -, Threat. Atk/Res 2 [4* unlock]
Super Asset(s): Spd
Super Flaw(s): HP

Edited by Tybrosion

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Stats + Sonia's skills [SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

hjwfvlv859r61.png

Louise
Super Asset(s): nothing
Super Flaw(s): HP, Spd, Def

Pent
Super Asset(s): Atk, Spd
Super Flaw(s): HP, Def, Res

Erk
Super Asset(s): Spd, Res
Super Flaw(s): Def
*Spd Opening 3 is the 4* unlock.

Farina
Super Asset(s): blank
Super Flaw(s): HP, Def

Sonia
Kit: Blarserpent+, -, Glacies literally the fourth GHB unit in a row to get this, Fort. Def/Res 2, -, Threat. Atk/Res 2 [4* unlock]
Super Asset(s): Spd
Super Flaw(s): HP

GHBs without prfs are so frustrating.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Reveal hidden contents

GHBs without prfs are so frustrating.

Spoiler

Yup. They deadass gave crusty old Solon a Prf (gimmicky as it is), but not the attractive waifu with a detestable personality. They even could've just reused Fimbulvetr (Brunnya's variant). I seriously don't get IS sometimes.

But on the plus side, I'd say Erk made it out very well for being the demote.

Spoiler

RIP Sonia -- gets stuck with Blarserpent and has a slow and bulky statline. At least she has OK fodder, I guess (Fort Def/Res 2 and Threaten Atk/Res 2). At least my grails are safe.

Spoiler

The face in Sonia's art is...kind of weird to me.  Her not having a prf is also strange.  Though I like her statline, would be neat with Pact Blooms+.