May 2021 Fallen Heroes Speculation

38 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Oh yes Gareth XD So minor I forgot him. Poor sap.

Pedantic I know, but I noted that Ena is a seasonal and Dehegensea isn't playable. Of the unplayable dragons we still have two Medeuses, Morva, Yahn, some form of Anankos and possibly a second Rhea before they have to start reaching for units like Breath Gunther or minor Archanean bosses.

I still say Breath Gunter isn't a reach. He's an excellent candidate for breath cavalry!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I still say Breath Gunter isn't a reach. He's an excellent candidate for breath cavalry!

He is and I desperately want him, but Fallen Gunther doesn't actually summon Anankos during battle or otherwise use a breath attack. I reckon we'll get Fallen Gunther at some point, but he'll probably be a grand hero battle unit with a brave lance.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Oh yes Gareth XD So minor I forgot him. Poor sap.

To be fair, he’s such a non-entity of a character (in both story and gameplay) that he is probably one of the easiest characters in the series to forget about.

That and by the time you do get to use him at the end of Radiant Dawn, he’ll just get slaughtered by all the elemental spirits anyways.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Of the unplayable dragons we still have two Medeuses, Morva, Yahn, some form of Anankos and possibly a second Rhea before they have to start reaching for units like Breath Gunther or minor Archanean bosses.

I can almost entirely assure you that IS would rather give Y!Tiki five more alts while adult Tiki naturally gets nothing before they resort to using any of the rando Archanean dragons.

Though really, why should IS even reach that far when they have the far easier option of just spamming alts (that don’t necessarily have to be seasonal ones) for the popular dragons except for the Awakening ones since they’ve also super shafted Nowi as well

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

I honestly wish they would do away with these banners. That said, I just want good art!

I feel the same way. It's basically a particularly low effort SH banner masquerading as a NH banner. Sometimes, you'll get a pleasant surprise new unit like Ashnard, but it's usually just red eyes and purple smoke.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

To be fair, he’s such a non-entity of a character (in both story and gameplay) that he is probably one of the easiest characters in the series to forget about.

That and by the time you do get to use him at the end of Radiant Dawn, he’ll just get slaughtered by all the elemental spirits anyways.

I can almost entirely assure you that IS would rather give Y!Tiki five more alts while adult Tiki naturally gets nothing before they resort to using any of the rando Archanean dragons.

Though really, why should IS even reach that far when they have the far easier option of just spamming alts (that don’t necessarily have to be seasonal ones) for the popular dragons except for the Awakening ones since they’ve also super shafted Nowi as well

While I'd rather it be some random Morzas or Xemcel, I do want an Archanean mage dragon in heroes, but I wouldn't actually complain if they gave us alts of Tiki that were the other dragon forms (that probably exist only in gameplay for her). Tiki is basically the only option to get an Archanean Ice dragon or wyvern considering there's a grand total of zero characters in those classes. Well unless they give us a bunch of Nagi alts.

Edited by Jotari

13 minutes ago, Jotari said:

While I'd rather it be some random Morzas or Xemcel, I do want an Archanean mage dragon in heroes, but I wouldn't actually complain if they gave us alts of Tiki that were the other dragon forms (that probably exist only in gameplay for her). Tiki is basically the only option to get an Archanean Ice dragon or wyvern considering there's a grand total of zero characters in those classes. Well unless they give us a bunch of Nagi alts.

A bunch of Nagi alts would frankly be preferable to even more YTiki.

2 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

A bunch of Nagi alts would frankly be preferable to even more YTiki.

Yeah, I could get on board with wyvern or ice dragon Nagi.

Considering the new heroes banner is coming out on 5/7 I guess it is safe to assume the trailer will come out on 5/5 (it will also be the last day of the current VG as well since trailers usually coincide with them). I haven't even did my free summons on the currently available banners since I am curious who the Fallen Heroes will be if it really is this month or if it ends up being a regular banner instead for Fates or Echoes.

18 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Considering the new heroes banner is coming out on 5/7 I guess it is safe to assume the trailer will come out on 5/5 (it will also be the last day of the current VG as well since trailers usually coincide with them).

It has to be by the 5th since that’s when they’re implementing the version update (and doing the maintenance for it).

On 4/4/2021 at 8:09 PM, Jotari said:

No idea who's next, but I want to challenge myself to compile a list of all possible candidates from the canon series (so ignoring stuff like Risen King Chrom).

Shadow Dragon

No one I can think of. We already have Fallen Tiki and that's about it.

Gaiden

*Marla

*Hestia

*Already have her with fallen Berku, but flaming Rinea is still an option if they want it

New Mystery

*Elice

*Lena

*Maria

*Nyna

*Bit of a stretch but Ghost Gharnef

*Hell I'll say Medeus himself. His Earth Dragon form isn't depicted as anyway good, but he still has that fallen aesthetic in his Dark Dragon form

Genealogy

*Fully possessed Julius in the same vein as Fully Possessed Lyon (would be nice to have a Julius that's half decent as a unit)

Thracia

The Deadlords, so in terms of characters that would be

*Raydrik

*Galzus

*Dagdar

*Evyl

*Sara

*Lifis

Binding Blade

Hmm. Can't think of anyone specific. Default Idoun is already kind of the fallen version of her. I guess they could pull off a Fallen Zephiel if they make it the state he was in when he killed his father.

Blazing Blade

Nergal's endgame morphs, so,

*Ursula

*Lloyd

*Linus

*Jerme

*Kenneth

*Brendan

*Darin

*Uhai

*Kishuna as well, kind of

Only one of them I see standing a decent chance is Brendan given it's the only time you actually fight him in the game. Oh wait

*Berserk Ninian, that's a thing, and could actually work pretty well.

*Dunban, he was the berserker after all

*And I see a lot of people are (understandably) clamoring for Nergal himself. Which if it's to be Fallen Nergal I'd rather it be crazy Nergal summoning the Frie Dragon and leaving calm Nergal with his tome for a different date, though I don't particularly seeing that happen much as I'd love it to for actually including random fire dragon.

Sacred Stones

*Morva

*Orson

*Vigarde

Path of Radiance

*Freal Rajaion

*Feral Renning

Radiant Dawn

*Feral Muraim, it's just that one scene and he's a minor character, still, beasts are in short supply

*Berserk Greil (this is totally who Fallen Ike should have been instead imo)

*Lehran? Doesn't really fit the aesthetic but he does suit it conceptually

Awakening

*Amnesiac Emmeryn (lol) Base Emmeryn is pre fall, right?

*Future Past Morgan Male

*Future Past Morgan Female

*Noire? It's played for a joke, but it's not the worst fit. Likely won't happen though

Fates

Anankos's posse, so

*Sumeragi

*Arete

*Mikoto

*Scarlet,

*Anthony (as a beast unit? Or they can just finally give us gauntlets to fill up that colourless physical niche)

*Berserk Kana Male

*Berserk Kana Female

*Rhajat? I remember you fight her in her recruitment chapter, though I can't quite remember the justification as to why

*Cavalry Dragon Gunther (make it happen IS!)

*Goo Garon

Three Houses

*Silver Snow Rhea

*Hegemon Edelgard

*Miklan

*Monica's Father

*Crimson Flower Dedue

*Boar Dimitri, though we've kind of seen that character design with his brave version already

*Aelfric

*They're not fallen Heroes, but any of the Agrathans could fit the aestetic.

Other

*Darios from Fire Emblem Warriors

*Yasuo from TMS, I can't remember exactly why he fights you in that. I think he's just a dick, still it'd be a good opportunity to try in squeeze in one of the last two TMS characters

*Shade from Cipher, though this would be more based off her getting possessed or something in Shadows of Valentia

I think that's reasonably comprehensive. Ignoring stuff that isn't in the actual games I'd be surprised if they pick any that I didn't list here. Though chances are I've missed some that I'm sure some people will point out.

Well, I'm 5/5. The advantage of guessing everyone XD

On 4/4/2021 at 11:46 AM, Othin said:

There's no guarantee of Fallen, but it does seem likely.

Risen King Chrom and Hegemon Edelgard both seem likely to me. Maybe Dimitri, but if they want to give him a Fallen version, I can see them holding off for a future year to avoid doubling up on 3H here.

For other banner slots, I'm leaning towards Gunter and Nyna, but I could see Gustav, Rhea, Scarlet, or Elice. Bertram or Nergal could be a fun GHB, Nergal is more popular and avoids repeating FE9 from last year. So let's say:

• Chrom: Sword infantry
  • Gunter: Blue breath cavalry
  • Nyna: Green tome infantry
  • Edelgard: Colorless breath armor
  • Nergal: Red tome infantry

1/5 and didn't quite get the unit type, lol. I mentioned Dimitri, but didn't consider the others at all.

26 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well, I'm 5/5. The advantage of guessing everyone XD

5/5, or 5/60? : p

8 hours ago, Othin said:

1/5 and didn't quite get the unit type, lol. I mentioned Dimitri, but didn't consider the others at all.

5/5, or 5/60? : p

Give me 12 more years. Then we'll see who's laughing.