Character hate each other ? (Other houses include)

I don't know what character HATE each other. Other houses include.

Not sure for me :

- Byleth and Rhea (Crimson Flower)

- Byleth and Dimitri (Azure Moon Chapter 13 to 17)

- Caspar and Petra

- Dimitri and Felix

- Felix and Sylvain

- Felix and Annette

- Sylvain and Ingrid

- Claude and Lorenz

- Claude and Lysithea

- Lorenz and Leonie

- Dorothea and Lorenz

- Linhardt and Lysithea

- Seteth and Flayn

- Hanneman and Manuela

Edited by drattakbowser

Some of those that you mention were just some light friction between the characters, I wouldn't say hate. I don't remember what beef Felix had with Annette, I guess he was embarrassing her. There's definitely Felix and Dedue damn Felix is an asshole. Also Ingrid and Dedue. Edelgard and Rhea is another. There isn't any direct conflict, but Edelgard and Hilda can technically hate each other because they're polar opposites basically.

I wouldn't say Annette and Felix hate each other. Unlike how he treats most others Felix is decent towards her, and Annette being pouty is just Annette being her usually goofy self. 

And if anything Claude and Lysithea seem to be on excellent terms with each other. Claude is teasing but clearly in a big bro teasing his little sister sort of way. 

I'd add Hubert and Ferdinant von Aegir because their first set of supports are really hateful towards each other. They become besties eventually but they can't stand each other before. Actually Hubert seems to dislike just about every male in his house. 

Annette thought Felix was mocking her in their support chain (even though Felix was trying to be nice! Felix is bad at being nice) and certainly disliked him because of it. Hate is probably a bit strong though. And Felix in no way hates Annette.

23 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Actually Hubert seems to dislike just about every male in his house. 

I say this with affection for all the characters involved, but: can you really blame him?

If we count one sided hate and not hating each other, as seems to be the case with some of these suggestions, I’d like to nominate Dorothea hating Ferdinand at the beginning of the game because, well... 

• Ferdinand: Flattery? No, I was not... there you go with that attitude again. Why do you reserve such cold treatment for me, and me alone? Do you hate me, Dorothea? Or have you some other reason to avoid my company?
  • Dorothea: I underestimated you. I assumed your noble upbringing had dulled your perception. But you got it right on your first try. I hate you.

Constance also hates Ferdinand for quite a while, but then stops because the magic of supports. Poor Ferdinand.

@Sooks Yeah; Dorothea hated Ferdinand because of an unfortunate misunderstanding when they were kids.

@drattakbowser A lot of the ones on that list don't hate each other:

• Caspar and Petra definitely don't hate each other; Caspar wrongly assumes that Petra would hate him because their families fought each other in the wars between Adrestia and Brigid, and she has to point out to him that he is not his father.
  • Claude doesn't hate Lorenz; he actually has some respect for Lorenz, as much he's annoyed by him and initially fears he could be a threat to his plans to open up Fodlan. Lorenz doesn't hate Claude, but he is suspicious of this mysterious heir that appeared out of nowhere.
  • I guess maybe you could say that Lorenz and Leonie hate each other, but I'd hardly call it that. It's more that Lorenz is classist due to how he was brought up and Leonie doesn't think fondly of classist nobles.
  • Linhardt and Lysithea don't hate each other. Lysithea doesn't like that he's insensitively pestering her about her two Crests, but Linhardt finds her intriguing and their B and A supports shows that he's trying to be considerate in his own way.
  • Seteth and Flayn certainly don't hate each other; Flayn's just annoyed by how overprotective Seteth can be.

7 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I say this with affection for all the characters involved, but: can you really blame him?

Caspar is a cinnamon roll wearing boxing gloves, so I won't take this slander! Granted, Hubert doesn't hate him, he merely disapproves of some of his methods. 

Also no one seems to be remembering Gilbert/Gilbert.

3 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Also no one seems to be remembering Gilbert/Gilbert.

Screw Gilbert. Does he hate himself, though? I seem to remember he just blames himself, and that only results in more difficulties for him.

7 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

Screw Gilbert. Does he hate himself, though? I seem to remember he just blames himself, and that only results in more difficulties for him.

I interpret his feelings as a form of self-hate. Gilbert hates that he failed King Lambert, and then he joins the Church to atone. Even in that case, he hates that he's unable to be the father that Annette deserves. He doesn't believe himself deserving of forgiveness or acceptance, until he has achieved a self-imposed form of penitence. He certainly isn't practicing self-love, I can say that much.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, Fabulously Olivier said:

Linhardt has zero tolerance for snooty nobility (namely Ferdinand) and isn't afraid to give them a verbal lashing. It's one of the things I like about him.

Then again Linhardt's own interests such as napping all the time and researching subjects based only on his mood that day are also the behavior of a snooty noble. He only has the freedom to be so slothful because his daddy is so rich and because he'll inherit their wealth no matter what he does or doesn't do. I'm kinda surprised no one points that out to him. Lin's status and his parents either being extremely easygoing or having given up on him gives him a lot of freedom that most other characters don't get. 

On the subject of Linhardt, Hubert seems to dislike him only barely any less then he does with Ferdinand, and unlike with Ferdinand he never really changes his mind about it. On some level Hubert seems to enjoy the eccentricities of the likes of Caspar or Bernadetta, but with Linhardt he makes it clear that he just doesn't like him.