Forging Bonds: Bond of Trust!

A new Forging Bonds event is here!

20210406_101218.jpg.0ea91ff2e8a324b81c2df7ec11ee6110.jpg

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are the new Heroes from the "Bond of Trust" summoning event.

In Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units.

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

As someone who doesn't like Farina, I thought that it was amusing how her entire forging bonds was her getting trolled.

Pent's was short even for a forging bonds, which was a bit disappointing.

So, is there any particular reason why they don’t want to show the TMS characters onscreen most of the time? Aside from Kiria being in Say’ri’s story, they only seem to get brought up in passing.

Out of this Forging Bonds event, I enjoy Farina's supports the most -- her seeing the sorts of new Pegasus fliers is kind of like introducing a player who only played pre-Awakening games to the modern FE games.

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I heard Serra is only barely a factor in Erk's forging bond story. 

Yeah, Serra and Priscilla only get a few lines; the main character Erk interacts with is Peony. Guinevere only appears in the C-support but the effects of her conversation with Erk is felt in the support line.

Louise's support is a fun one, too, as it involves her telling the story of her marriage... to female archers who apparently have that special someone in their lives.

The event overall involves a lot about learning about the future world introduced in Binding Blade, which makes sense, though it is quite a different take compared to how Three Houses characters acted when met with the concept of their future selves (along with versions from alternate worlds).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Pent is probably my favorite FB story in some time. I like how we got a small update on Fjorm's situation, as well as him questioning just why this is happening. Why is Askr all of a sudden getting invaded by everyone, and who is really behind it all. It's nice to finally have those questions on the table.

Farina's was entertaining.

This was a good batch of conversations. Farina's went in directions I didn't expect it to go, and I was pleased with it. Pent's inquisitiveness was done justice, and Erk's was a fun little nod to his future and Binding Blade. I liked Louise's as well, but I think it was probably the weakest of the bunch.