[FE6] Making the Battle Preps Armory accessible in Hard Mode?

Mattos313

I've been wanting to make the shop in FE6's battle preparations accessible in HM (In case you don't know, FE6 only allows you to shop between chapters in Normal Mode).

I'm using FE Builder and there's a patch available for this exact issue. It works with the regular version of the game, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with the latest version of the localization patch by gringe (Likely because that patch edits the preparations menu by implementing some QoL features like the support viewer). With the localization patch installed, the FE Builder patch does nothing, the shop is still unavailable on Hard Mode. It DOES work when using older versions of the translation, but I would really like to use the most recent one with all of its features.

Unfortunately I do not have the slightest clue about hacking and wouldn't know how to enable the armory in HM myself while also using the newest translation patch. You'd likely have to do some Hex edits, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. Anyone know if there is a way?