Grand Hero Battle - Sonia: Inhuman Beauty

Diovani Bressan

A new Grand Hero Battle is here! Sonia: Inhuman Beauty is ready to be challenged!

gakUeSJ.png

This is not a bad map. With no reinforcements, this becomes kinda easy... not that reinforcements matters when you one-turn the map. Also, save skills look to become more common in these maps. We still have to see Far Save to appear. Anyway, Saizo had fun.

@Landmaster @BoaFerox @Maaka @daisy jane @DarkAlf @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sasori @Some Jerk

I don't know how to record on my phone. (I think I cant) but anyway few screenshots Nino murdering her. 

It was a bit hard taking those so apologize for bad shots.

Screenshot_20210407-225139.png

Screenshot_20210407-225154.png

Screenshot_20210407-225212.png

20 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

A new Grand Hero Battle is here! Sonia: Inhuman Beauty is ready to be challenged!

This is not a bad map. With no reinforcements, this becomes kinda easy... not that reinforcements matters when you one-turn the map. Also, save skills look to become more common in these maps. We still have to see Far Save to appear. Anyway, Saizo had fun.

Saizo is still as great as ever. Buffs doublers or not its still impressive how he even one rounds the high defence fridges....he's not wearing his black hat this time around though.

NYAnna fodder finally made my Forrest complete. So he gets to accopmany the twins with their trip to grandma.

@Maaka @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @SatsumaFSoysoy @BoaFerox

Forgot to post the other day~

Just a sweet boi @Diovani Bressan - I see you’re back on your Saizo the 5th grind with some Claude for good measure. I C U grabbed his Forma~

@Sasori - Forrest surviving on 1 HP was terrifying and impressive at the same time. Good on Ninos boys for getting revenge for her.

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn by Saizo and Claude. Not even that bulky armor unit stood a chance, Bonus Doubler is quite the drug. Great clear!

@Naoshi Nice to see some Nino revenge, that's the most important part!

@Sasori Nice Forrest, I really like bulky Palm Staff sets. That was a close call with him surviving at 1 HP! Cool to see Nino's kids take some revenge for her to, awesome clear!

@Landmaster Nice clear, no trouble for the Elise brigade. Sonya must be pretty tired of being defeated by green mages at this point, especially with her being a supposed ranged tank.

I wanted to include Nino in my one turn clear this time, but it was looking a little difficult since she can't Galeforce. But then I remembered that I finally obtained L!Lucina on the recent Mythic banner, and she turned out to be perfect for it as she can both move someone and attack. Happy to finally have her, I'm sure she will come in handy in the future too. Also got to use my new Forma Celica, so pretty happy with this clear.

Also, I think this is the first time I have thought "I need Warding Blow" lol

@Landmaster Summer Elise is more tanky then I gave her credit for. That firesweep archer hits kinda hard, but Elise took it without any trouble. OG Elise of course needed to help to massacre her side of the map.

@BoaFerox Ah so thats Celica's japanese voice. A bit odd seeing warding blow nowadays, but it was a good help in ensuring Nino got revenge on her mom.

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2021 at 3:29 AM, BoaFerox said:

I wanted to include Nino in my one turn clear this time, but it was looking a little difficult since she can't Galeforce. But then I remembered that I finally obtained L!Lucina on the recent Mythic banner, and she turned out to be perfect for it as she can both move someone and attack. Happy to finally have her, I'm sure she will come in handy in the future too. Also got to use my new Forma Celica, so pretty happy with this clear.

Also, I think this is the first time I have thought "I need Warding Blow" lol

Sorry for the late reply, I should have watched sooner seeing you made the massive SI sacrifice of Warding Blow. That's just huge IQ. And late congrats on L!Lucy!