What order did you beat the 8 robot masters in mega man 11 and how many times did you die?

kirbyrockykid3724

Which of the 8 Mega man 11 robot masters was the the easiest and which was the most beaten first?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 8 robot masters in mega man 11 was the most easy and which one did you beat first

• Block man
    • Acid man
    • Blast man
    • Fuse man
    • Bounce man
    • Torch man
    • Impact man
    • Tundra man

If I had to guess, I did Block Man first since his stage and special weapon showed up the most in trailers. It's been years since the game came out so I don't remember my opinions on each stage but like any Mega Man game the hardest one is probably going to be the first one you tackle. I know when I was going through the game I did a lot better when I started using the speed gear more and more to fine tune each dodge or just assess the current situation in slow motion. Even when I didn't know I wasn't confident that I would need the help, I would rather be low on gear energy than low on health.

18 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

If I had to guess, I did Block Man first since his stage and special weapon showed up the most in trailers. It's been years since the game came out so I don't remember my opinions on each stage but like any Mega Man game the hardest one is probably going to be the first one you tackle. I know when I was going through the game I did a lot better when I started using the speed gear more and more to fine tune each dodge or just assess the current situation in slow motion. Even when I didn't know I wasn't confident that I would need the help, I would rather be low on gear energy than low on health.

My first one was fuse man.

Dunno about how many times I died, but the first time I played through, I went Block Man > Fuse Man > Acid Man > Impact Man > Bounce Man > Tundra Man > Torch Man > Blast Man. At first I thought Block Dropper would beat Fuse Man, but once I realized otherwise I was able to figure out the rest of the cycle fairly easy.