Revelation : Morality ?

drattakbowser

The game very much presents it as the correct option, with basically every dilemma ever having a positive outcome for our heroes.

Though how moral it is depends on how the countries, Nohr specifically, are changed after the fact. But since Xander very much disagrees with his dad, this is pretty much not an issue. I mean it’s not like this is a peaceful conclusion to the war, they just wipe out a third country instead.

Anankos wiped out his own country already, so yep. If anything, you're putting them out of their misery, which is better than in the other endings.

We don’t know that much about the lives of the Vallite “zombies” though, I think.

I mean it’s preferable, but not great... unless it really is putting them out of their misery or something.

• 1 month later...

For me, Revelation is an opportunity to reveal some secrets + it is very interesting to balance different units and weapons on one battlefield. Therefore, those who have not tried, I recommend!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Writing fanfiction and stories is my hobby! I also write works like https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/morality/ for learning resource. Recommend to take a look!

Edited by auwebber23