If you could add a green character to smash who would it be

Ok so far no green dlc characters have been add to smash bros but here are my top 10 green characters here is how they count

Their hat helmet amror hair shirt and skin counts other things do not other rules are 1 no assist trophy's and 2 no 4th party characters i'm looking at you bubble bass and sherk fanboys

Baby luigi mario and yoshi

kritter donkey kong

tingle zelda

Tarzana kirby

Leon star fox

Grass type pokemon

pico f-zero

jet from sonic

acid man mega man

slime minecraft

thats my list 

Gallade of course. No doubt about that

And maybe a monster hunter using the Rathian gunner armor. Or screw it just Rathian herself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, this is a trick question. Most fighters in Smash have a green costume of some kind. I assume we're referring to characters whose default color schemes are predominantly green?

Edited by Lord_Brand

On 4/23/2021 at 2:44 PM, Lord_Brand said:

Wait, this is a trick question. Most fighters in Smash have a green costume of some kind. I assume we're referring to characters whose default color schemes are predominantly green?

Wait how do you get rid of topics?

I would might pick Alm from Fire Emblem Gaiden and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia since he does have Green Hair and Asuka from Senran Kagura since she does count because she does have some green clothing in her. I didn't had a thought of picking any characters besides Alm and Asuka that have Green Colors involved.

Edited by King Marth 64