Hardest Games For Blind Walkthrough

Hasechi

I've got a friend. He plays all games (blind walkthrough) in hardest difficulty. I remember he played Persona 5 merciless Blind Walkthrough. Very amazing. He said that I seem to be familared with Fire Emblem games and he asked me what Fire Emblem games with hardest difficulty. I want to know it as well. Please don't recommend me sth like FE:Awakening Lunatic+ which defended a lot in RNG. Thank you.

Edited by Hasechi

Thracia is literally a game where you can screw yourself over from beating it because you didn't know ahead of time that 14 Door Keys would be important to have.

Not the hardest FE game but absolutely the hardest to play blind.

New Mystery of the Emblem Lunatic Reverse is incredibly difficult (and I consider the hardest, as its hard to cheese).

Awakening Lunatic+ is made from bullshit (but cheesable if you know what you are doing, so would not recommend);

Three Houses Maniac probably worth some kinda mention, but I burned out on that game which clouds my objectivity about it.

Conquest Lunatic is a satisfyingly hard difficulty

Thracia 776 is famous for being aggressively unfriendly to blind players (although if you know what you are doing its not that hard, despite its reputation);

7 hours ago, Mattos313 said:

Thracia 776 comes to mind. It's really hard, ESPECIALLY when going in Blind.

7 hours ago, Murozaki said:

Thracia is literally a game where you can screw yourself over from beating it because you didn't know ahead of time that 14 Door Keys would be important to have.

Not the hardest FE game but absolutely the hardest to play blind.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

New Mystery of the Emblem Lunatic Reverse is incredibly difficult (and I consider the hardest, as its hard to cheese).

Awakening Lunatic+ is made from bullshit (but cheesable if you know what you are doing, so would not recommend);

Three Houses Maniac probably worth some kinda mention, but I burned out on that game which clouds my objectivity about it.

Conquest Lunatic is a satisfyingly hard difficulty

Thracia 776 is famous for being aggressively unfriendly to blind players (although if you know what you are doing its not that hard, despite its reputation);

I heard that Thracia 776 f**k up players really bad. Players even have to play from the very beginning.

Edited by Hasechi

52 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I heard that Thracia 776 f**k up players really bad. Players even have to play from the very beginning.

If you want to play from the very beginning, Three Houses Maddening has a very common soft lock, and if you’re playing blind and didn’t keep a save from the past chapter to set up cheese, well... sucks to be you.

I’ve heard many many things about how Thracia isn’t made to be played blind or whatever, but I can’t comment on that since I haven’t gotten around to Thracia.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

if you’re playing blind and didn’t keep a save from the past chapter up cheese, 

OMG! The Brave And The Bold! I believed no one have that big enough bal*s to do that. 

Edited by Hasechi

If your friend is going into the Series totally blind, but on the hardest difficulty, then I'd say Binding Blade would be the best place to start. It's a reasonably tough challenge, but still offers a good amount of player choice in what units to use. The games sprite art still holds up very well, unlike some of the newer games 3D models. The only issue is that it requires a translation patch, like the one found here and a working rom (which I can't help you find sorry). 

(Also you used the term 'Blind Walkthrough', when a more appropriate term would be 'Blind Playthrough' or even 'Playing Blind'. A 'Walkthrough' is a step-by-step guide on how to beat a game. Sorry if this is overstepping my boundaries a little bit. 

32 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

If your friend is going into the Series totally blind, but on the hardest difficulty, then I'd say Binding Blade would be the best place to start. It's a reasonably tough challenge, but still offers a good amount of player choice in what units to use. The games sprite art still holds up very well, unlike some of the newer games 3D models. The only issue is that it requires a translation patch, like the one found here and a working rom (which I can't help you find sorry). 

(Also you used the term 'Blind Walkthrough', when a more appropriate term would be 'Blind Playthrough' or even 'Playing Blind'. A 'Walkthrough' is a step-by-step guide on how to beat a game. Sorry if this is overstepping my boundaries a little bit. 

I see. Thanks!!! You're very kind that even take time correct my inappropriate English words. I'm very grateful