Who are your top 10 dlc picks you want

i know it's very Square-centric, but that's just the way i am

oh, and they're in completely random placements: the Chosen Undead isn't my first most wanted just like Rean isn't the 10th

Senza titolo 8_20210415220120.png

Edited by Yexin

I don't think any of my choices are likely for Smash Ultimate but I would be happy if any of them became playable in a future installment.

o63GceS.png

1. Estelle Bright (Trails/Kiseki series)
  2. Adol Christin (YS)
  3. Eevee (Pokemon)
  4. X (Megaman X)
  5. Ragna the Bloodedge (Blazblue)
  6. Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
  7. Kiryu Kazuma (Yakuza)
  8. Nightmare (Soulcalibur)
  9. Anna (Fire Emblem)
  10. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Honorable mentions to Terra from FFVI since I couldn't fit her into my top 10 most wanted.

Edited by NSSKG151

This was fun.

It was pretty difficult choosing characters I’d like to see most and in what order to put them in but I think I’m pretty happy with I came up with. 
A shame I couldn’t think of more female characters to fit in there tho.

ABEFC521-9AA0-482B-95EB-FAB28E80BAD0.png

Edited by JAZ_2002

Re: Kiryu of Yakuza, I've heard it's canon that he'll never be added to any fighter just because the series director feels it's incredibly important he never hits a woman, in any IP, anywhere, under any pretext. Of course, if you don't care and want him in anyway, hey, more power. Was just interesting trivia.

Re: this thread's existence, while I'm going to leave this and the others up because I feel, well, we're here now - there really didn't need to be four separate threads on the same approximate concept in a very short space of time. Please try not to crowd the discussion board with further topics on the same concept.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished mine.

image.thumb.png.ce3cc3446b27c9572dc5d31bc5a32ea4.png

In the cases of Krystal, Shantae, X, Zero, and Sigma, the extra picture of each represents a costume alt. Number 8, Dr. Wily & Robot Masters, depicts the eight playable Robot Masters and hints at the Final Smash.