I made some FE4 Holy Weapon sprites for GBA! (Except Mystletainn, need halp)

STRONG AND TOUGH

Hello everyone! Ya boi Arden here. So I'm making an FE4-style hack on FEGBAeditor, and I made a bunch of holy weapon sprites for it, and I thought I'd share them all with you! Granted, I'm new at sprite art (like very new) and most of these sprites I made using an incompatible palette and had to drag them through the GBAeditor filter in order to use them in-game, but I hope you all enjoy! I would make a drop box and share them with everyone, but I think I'll wait to make a drop box for the full rom hack.

The sprites use different design inspirations. Some are based on their original sprite art, some are based on their concept art, some even use tcg art, although I didn't really use Awakening designs, since I find most of them ugly. I didn't include a Mystletainn sprite cuz I'm still working on it. I don't know why, but I cannot for the life of me make a half-decent looking Mystletainn. Ares is hiding that crap. Pls halp.

The List: Balmung uses concept/tcg art, All the magic tomes use in-game sprites, Gae Bolg/ Gungnir use concept art, Helswath uses concept art, Tyrfing is a mix between in-game sprite and concept art, Yewfelle uses in-game sprite, and Valkyrie uses the very specific in-game sprite you see on the holy blood character screen.

Balmung weird.png

book of naga weird.png

Forsetti weird.png

Gae Bolg weird.png

Gungnir weird.png

Helswath weird.png

Lopto weird.png

Mjonir weird.png

Tyrfing weird.png

Valflame weird.png

Valkyrie weird.png

Yewfelle weird.png

Edit: Sorry the images are so smol, nothing I can do about that.

Edited by STRONG AND TOUGH

If you're new to sprite art, and want to make an FE-4 hack, I'd suggest practicing a lot at sprite art first (like making custom animations and stuff) so that once you begin to work on the hack, you won't have to redo art later on in development.