Special Heroes Silhouettes - April 2021

I think the Silhoutte one of those two are definitely looked more like Innes and Tana. I don't think they looked alot like Linde and Jeogre. If it's turns out to be a Child Banner focus on Margvel characters, I do think we could see child Eirika and child Ephriam in there as well.

Edited by King Marth 64

I'm glad that it looks like (I hope) they're doing The Start of It All-type units again.  I hope it isn't another one with Archanea characters though.

That outfit on the right silhouette certainly looks like Innes though, and the hair and what could be pauldrons looks like Tana...I wouldn't mind Sacred Stones, though it wouldn't have been my first pick.  In fact, I'd be shocked that they picked it before other games for the next wave of child units, but now that I think about it, it's kind of one of those things I never knew I wanted.  A younger version of either Joshua or L'Arachel would be welcomed.  Lyon and the Renais twins are almost guaranteed so it can't be both.

Edited by Sayyyaka

Innes and Tana seem to make the most sense here. I wonder if they'll deliver the broken Seth that people have been wanting. This is the banner that will have that new mechanic that they had to send a preemptive update for, so I'm both scared and excited.

Okay not gonna lie, I'm not actually sure more Young unit banners can really hold up more than the once they've done it so far.

It made sense last year specifically, 30 years since the first game was released, yeah young versions of Marth, Caeda, Merric, and the Whitewing Sisters all in SDatBoL classic garbs makes sense to do (not actually sure if Minerva's armor is "classic" armor or just mini Minerva). But it also feels like it's the only game they could pull it off with, since... well, the Archanea games are the only games with such old and archaic designs. Gaiden technically counts yes, but honestly everyone looks so different in the jump from Gaiden to Echoes that I'd almost say they're completely different units.

Young designs for some units do exist yes, and I'm not saying they can't make more children designs, but... I dunno, child units feel like a one-time novelty.

It is clearly Sacred Stones: Innes & Tana.

I am so HAPPY for this. Some time ago I wrote that my favorite seasonal banner would be a Children banner from Magvel. And my favorite option a dual hero with Lyon (+ Ephraim and Eirika). The three childhood friends, happy to be togueter as always should have been.

My guesses, if its a only Magvel banner (I hope so):

1. Y!Tana, Y!Joshua, Y!Lyon (+Eirika + Ephraim), Y!L!Arachel. TT: Y!Innes

2, T!Tana, Y!Innes, Y!Eirika (+ Y!Seth), Y!L'Arachel. TT: Y!Ephraim

27 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay not gonna lie, I'm not actually sure more Young unit banners can really hold up more than the once they've done it so far.

It made sense last year specifically, 30 years since the first game was released, yeah young versions of Marth, Caeda, Merric, and the Whitewing Sisters all in SDatBoL classic garbs makes sense to do (not actually sure if Minerva's armor is "classic" armor or just mini Minerva). But it also feels like it's the only game they could pull it off with, since... well, the Archanea games are the only games with such old and archaic designs. Gaiden technically counts yes, but honestly everyone looks so different in the jump from Gaiden to Echoes that I'd almost say they're completely different units.

Young designs for some units do exist yes, and I'm not saying they can't make more children designs, but... I dunno, child units feel like a one-time novelty.

idk, they're more exciting than the theme literally just being a generic gathering (sauna theme, picnic theme) or yet another wave of a theme that's already pretty lame (bridals).  If it were up to me these would've replaced Fallen Heroes as a "Special" New Heroes banner already...

Baby Innes? Now that just sounds wrong. An Innes who's more cutesy and less Seto Kaiba is weird

Magvel would be an odd choice for a baby banner. They don't really have the ''legacy'' like Archenea or the actual baby versions like Three Houses or Echoes. Personally I'd have prefered seeing Loligard and Smollmitri. As a knife wielding, dancing duo unit of course. 

Iness would of course be different but I don't think Tana or Eirika would have changed significantly as they grew up. Tana still the excitable one and Eirika still the gentle one. I guess Ephraim could be the sort of kid to run around wacking things with a stick.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Baby Innes and Tana
Baby Ephraim
Baby Erikia
Baby Lyon

SS did have a few flashbacks to when they were younger, but I don't remember how long the twins were in Grado. Long enough that these could represent the first year?

Like I said on General thread, they look like mini Tana and Innes. Now if they are indeed SS young units, It would be cute to have Eirika, Ephraim and Lyon together, just like Archanea's pegasus.

Found on reddit:
yj4o2ue4ggt61.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&

They do fit.

Edited by Naoshi

I think the real question is why Innes isn't so great an archer that he can't shoot a lance from his bow. Now that would be one spectacular shot. A spear is but an arrow of greater dimensions to the right marksman. Do it, Petit Prince Publicly Professing Perfection though a Peacock Parading its Plumage.

2 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

Baby Innes and Tana
Baby Ephraim
Baby Erikia
Baby Lyon

SS did have a few flashbacks to when they were younger, but I don't remember how long the twins were in Grado. Long enough that these could represent the first year?

Ephraim and Lyon already have young versions, and the TT should mean another character. Maybe it'll be part FE8, part something else (Tellius?)

If they give me young Seth and young Innes I am going to cry because my orbs will be gone.  Here's hoping they finally give us the busted Seth we deserve.   Anyway I agree that looks like Tana and Innes.

Edited by EricaofRenais

The ponytail splitting and the lance are a dead ringer for Tana. I was questioning on the archer being Innes but that sketch post thread made me more certain about it.

Yaaay! More tiny heroes! And yeah, looks like it's Innes and Tana. I guess she's always had super long hair? Anyway, maybe we'll get tiny Ephraim and Eirika, too! Or maybe we'll get young L'Arachel, or Joshua, or Lyon...or all of them! That's 7 heroes... So, 5 on a banner (if one's a duo unit, which counts for 2) +1 for TT... Hmm not sure who's getting left off if they go this route. Aw, shoot, I may have to summon on these guys. Man, why do they have to be so close to the fallen banner? I love both themes! ^w^

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Ephraim and Lyon already have young versions

Not where they’re literal children, they don’t.

Besides, Duo Ephraim & Lyon look practically the same as their respective default versions.

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Not where they’re literal children, they don’t.

Besides, Duo Ephraim & Lyon look practically the same as their respective default versions.

It would still feel pretty redundant at this stage. Maybe once we get a lot more child versions, but not as the second batch.