Fire Emblem Heroes - Special Heroes (Childhood Encounter)

Alexmender

You know, it just occurred to me that Lyon Emblem is now possible. Original Lyon is red, Fallen Lyon is green, Tiny Lyon is blue, and you can throw Duo Ephraim + Lyon on there to round it out with a physical unit. It's missing colorless, but it's neat that this is possible now!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

You know, it just occurred to me that Lyon Emblem is now possible. Original Lyon is red, Fallen Lyon is green, Tiny Lyon is blue, and you can throw Duo Ephraim + Lyon on there to round it out with a physical unit. It's missing colorless, but it's neat that this is possible now!

Yeah, that's a neat little effect of this. Wonder if sometime he'll get a conventional seasonal alt as a colorless tome, for an even cleaner fit.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, that's a neat little effect of this. Wonder if sometime he'll get a conventional seasonal alt as a colorless tome, for an even cleaner fit.

Hmm that makes me think of him being a colorless beast unit, but we already got Fallen Lyon as a green tome user, so that bit of musing probably won't go anywhere. I suppose IS could make him a colorless tome user, but it seems more likely to me that he'd be a staff unit. He's a gentle guy at heart, after all. Maybe if he wins CYL or something someday. I could see him being the staffer in the group. Hmm I could see him celebrating spring, too. Ah, and FE8 pretty much always has representation in the summer banners, so he could feasibly pop up there. (Just thinking of what other seasonal banners he may be likely to come up on out of the seasonal banners we know about.) He's not my number 1 pick for more alts, but I don't think anyone really minds him.

11 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Their names in Japanese are

• Frelia's Treasure-Lance
  • Rausten's Spirit-Staff
  • Grado's History-Tome
  • Renais's Gratitude-Sword
  • Frelia's Jewel-Bow

Oh great, so Lyon's going to bore everyone to death by reciting the full history of Grado.

19 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm that makes me think of him being a colorless beast unit, but we already got Fallen Lyon as a green tome user, so that bit of musing probably won't go anywhere. I suppose IS could make him a colorless tome user, but it seems more likely to me that he'd be a staff unit. He's a gentle guy at heart, after all. Maybe if he wins CYL or something someday. I could see him being the staffer in the group. Hmm I could see him celebrating spring, too. Ah, and FE8 pretty much always has representation in the summer banners, so he could feasibly pop up there. (Just thinking of what other seasonal banners he may be likely to come up on out of the seasonal banners we know about.) He's not my number 1 pick for more alts, but I don't think anyone really minds him.

Good point, I forgot about that option. Staff makes sense.

He does have a solid alt lineup already, so I'm not in a hurry, but I do like him and I think seasonal alts are fair game for anyone who doesn't already have one.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

I wonder if a proper Formotiis unit will be a colorless beast? That's something!!

-

I can't wait to pull! Again, I want them all... just a month after last year's perfect spring banner 🙂 

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Just wait for a colorless tome Lyon that's effective against colorless units

4 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I see xd 

In particular, it's worth bearing in mind that duo units are generally good even without their duo skill.

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Not sure why people are complaining about the weapon names. Personally, I really like the naming scheme including the countries' names.

I feel the same way. I really like that the names feel poetic this way. I'm also a sucker for weapons with similar naming schemes (like the Fairies' weapons).

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also, I forgot to mention this, but I'm a bit sad that Joshua got left out.

Same here. Naturally the downside to themes is when they never get completed. A "Sword of Jehanna" to round out the set would have been so cool!

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I wonder if a proper Formotiis unit will be a colorless beast? That's something!!

If he gets the Grima effect and gets to be both a Mythic and a regular Hero in different forms. I'd love to see that!

Stats and stuff, mainly for the princes [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

vmjrhavj82u61.png

Eirika & Ephraim
Super Asset(s): Spd
Super Flaw(s): HP, Def, Res

Tana
Super Asset(s): Atk, Spd
Super Flaw(s): HP, Def

L'Arachel
Super Asset(s): HP, Spd
Super Flaw(s): Def, Res

Lyon
Super Asset(s): HP, Atk
Super Flaw(s): Spd
*Atk/Res Solo 3 is the 4* unlock.

Innes
Super Asset(s): Spd, Def
Super Flaw(s): Res
*Swift Sparrow 2 is once again not the 4* unlock. Devs say f*ck you.

10 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Aww this is cute. Dozla has always been one of the more wholesome guys out there. 

larchel_seeker_of_justice_info03.png

I guess that it looks like Dolza was been with L'Arachel since her childhood before the events of Grado Empire started attacking Margvel. I usually thought that L'Arachel usually asked those two to become a team for exploring Margvel to defeat those monsters since they don't seem like retainers of L'Arachel. I'm starting to wondered if Dolza was been a retainer of L'Arachel since her childhood since we don't know much of relations with L'Arachel and Dolza in the support conversations nor main game storyline in The Sacred Stones?

Edited by King Marth 64

18 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I guess that it looks like Dolza was been with L'Arachel since her childhood before the events of Grado Empire started attacking Margvel. I usually thought that L'Arachel usually asked those two to become a team for exploring Margvel to defeat those monsters since they don't seem like retainers of L'Arachel. I'm starting to wondered if Dolza was been a retainer of L'Arachel since her childhood since we don't know much of relations with L'Arachel and Dolza in the support conversations nor main game storyline in The Sacred Stones?

Rennac was a new hire, but Dozla always seemed very used to her and devoted to her. I don't remember what supports said, but that sounds reasonable to me.

22 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I'm starting to wondered if Dolza was been a retainer of L'Arachel since her childhood since we don't know much of relations with L'Arachel and Dolza in the support conversations nor main game storyline in The Sacred Stones?

Dozla has seen L'Arachel for a very long time, but the exact history of their relationship is not explained.

However, Dozla's Myrrh support does have this:

Dozla: Ah! What do I do? Wait. Just think. I must have run across something like this before. When Princess L’Arachel was a babe, and she would begin to cry… She would tug on my beard! That would always make her happy. C’mon, lassie, grab a handful of my beard and give it a good, strong yank!

So he has been in her presence since she was very young. However, as a princess who we are given no indication of being hidden or sheltered from the public, there are many ways Dozla could've seen L'Arachel without having been assigned directly to her protection.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Dozla has seen L'Arachel for a very long time, but the exact history of their relationship is not explained.

Dozla: Ah! What do I do? Wait. Just think. I must have run across something like this before. When Princess L’Arachel was a babe, and she would begin to cry… She would tug on my beard! That would always make her happy. C’mon, lassie, grab a handful of my beard and give it a good, strong yank!

So he has been in her presence since she was very young. However, as a princess who we are given no indication of being hidden or sheltered from the public, there are many ways Dozla could've seen L'Arachel without having been assigned directly to her protection.

Oh, I didn't noticed that was mentioned in Dozla's support with Myrrh in The Scared Stones. I'm guessing that Dozla would might have been most likely a citizen in her kingdom back then or might have been passing by to her kingdom when L'Arachel was a child (like maybe L'Arachel escaped in her room while no one was looking and she might have run into Dolza back then) before they have meet. This makes support conversation with Myrrh made me think Dozla was never been a retainer of L'Arachel before they band as a Monster Restistance Team in The Sacred Stones.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sounds like he was around her a lot as a baby, which suggests being a retainer or some sort of caretaker.

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

I always thought Dozla was essentially L'arachel's dad and he's always done the heavy lifting in regards to raising her. Having Dozla as her dad would explain....a lot. That he takes the role of the over emotional wedding guest during her ending also suggest he plays the role of the dad giving away his child there. 

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I always thought Dozla was essentially L'arachel's dad and he's always done the heavy lifting in regards to raising her. Having Dozla as her dad would explain....a lot. That he takes the role of the over emotional wedding guest during her ending also suggest he plays the role of the dad giving away his child there. 

We know that L'Arachel's true family has Mansel as her uncle who is the current ruler in Ruasten and her two parents weren't named in The Sacred Stones, she did mentioned in her support with Eirika that the two passed away from defending the monsters that were close from Darkling Woods when she was an infant. I really don't think Dozla would be L'Arachel's father since he would have to be somewhat royal blood or her mother be the one to be related to Mansel as his sibiling.

Edited by King Marth 64

32 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I really don't think Dozla would be L'Arachel's father since he would have to be somewhat royal blood or her mother be the one to be related to Mansel as his sibiling.

"Essentially L'Arachel's dad"

Not literally her father, but rather a father-like figure in her life. Her uncle Mansel could serve as one, and he likely very well did too.

But, there is nothing that says you can't have multiple father-figures in your life, or mother-figures. Setting aside modern same-sex relationships, I know Leif called Eyvel a mother-figure, and another woman in an offhand conversation too, I forget if it was the Queen of Alster, or Selphina.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Setting aside modern same-sex relationships, I know Leif called Eyvel a mother-figure, and another woman in an offhand conversation too, I forget if it was the Queen of Alster, or Selphina.

I'm pretty sure Lachesis was also one, as well.