Tempest Trial+: Princess's Gloom!

So apparently Lyon has zero trouble just standing in front of Eirika and tanking her attacks with the Atk/Def Solo Sacred Seal.

The game decided that the only focus character I'd be pulling from my first 150 orbs would be a 5-star neutral Lyon, i.e. the only focus 5-star that doesn't make it easier to pull the remaining focus characters, because of course it would. But at least he's putting in a hell of a lot of work in the Tempest Trials.

7 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I pulled a 4 star Lyon and he's still doing okay in TT autobattles. In fact I probably won't bother with leveling Young Innes until his Forma copy because he's good enough to use as a main archer later while this Lyon is just free hero merit right now.

Do you think we will have Young Innes as Forma Unit when it's Sacred Stones's theme again?

Given that Sacred Stones should be set to get its next turn in the August HoF, I'm of the opinion that expecting baby Innes to show up there is too soon after his release and thus wishful thinking. 

Really, I don't see IS giving us any 2021 units in any HoFs this year until maybe the end of the year (November / December).

23 hours ago, XRay said:

For Ward Dragons, the only dragon buffer that I can think of is Mila. Mila is also a Mythic, so you can run her with M!Corrin too. There is also Fae for visible buffs, but visible buffs are a bit more risky.

I have the skill on a few dragons (I like running tanky infantry dragons when I can.) I may give it to my M!Kana (whom I sometimes still use) or someone else if I decide to update my dragons team. If I can get Sieros, then she'd go well with M!Kana and Idunn. Right now, though, I don't intend to put the effort into that particular setup.

30 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Why not? Seems like a distinct possibility. I mean they gave it to Mininerva.

26 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Given that Sacred Stones should be set to get its next turn in the August HoF, I'm of the opinion that expecting baby Innes to show up there is too soon after his release and thus wishful thinking. 

Really, I don't see IS giving us any 2021 units in any HoFs this year until maybe the end of the year (November / December).

That's also my opinion, Tybrosion. I think this year is too early for Innes to show up.

I kinda expect something like... Halloween L'Arachel, Halloween Dozla, Summer Lute and Summer Joshua.

An additional consideration: each month, we get at least 5 New Heroes and 4 non-duo Special Heroes, including two grail units. Meanwhile we get four Forma each month and at most one of them is a grail unit. So it's looking like most units will never appear as Forma even once they're old enough to be eligible.

I could certainly see Young Innes being a Forma eventually, but there's no reason to assume it has to happen at all, let alone anytime soon.

So, about that ending... L'Arachel is kind of Princess Peach? During her combat yelling, she said "Ha-chah!"