Who do think you that is most beautiful girl in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?

Hasechi

Who do think you that is most beautiful girl in Final Fantasy 7 Remake?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The girls:

• Don Corneo
    • Andrea Rhodea
    • Cloud
    • Jessue
    • Scarlet
    • Marle
    • Madam M
    • Kyrie Canaan
    • Ifalna
    • Tifa
    • Aerith
    • Katie
    • Yuffie
    • other taste?

Tifa, full stop. She's not only beautiful, she's curvy, she bares her midriff (and wow, what a midriff), she wears thigh high leggings on her long, shapely legs, she's kind, nurturing, and understanding...she's almost everything I could want in a female lead, physically and emotionally. The scene where she sets Cloud up with some accommodations in the motel? That's one of my favorite parts of the game. It's hard to explain why, but I just love it when a girl welcomes a guy and provides for him like that. Tifa is easily among the top three most attractive game girls to me, up there with Zelda and Primrose (not counting girls I've created for my own projects, anyway, and maybe even then).

Edited by Lord_Brand

I should probably point out that I'm only halfway through the game at most; I'm in the chapter involving the walled-off crime city and the Don, and I'm currently just at the part where Cloud has to talk to the guy who runs the Honeybee Inn. I should also make a disclaimer that, while personality certainly plays a very large role in a character's attractiveness, I'm just going to be talking about the characters' visual beauty.

I will say that quite a few within the game's female cast are, visually and aesthetically-speaking, very beautiful, with the obvious two examples being Tifa and Aerith for obvious reasons: Aerith being a very refined, elegant beauty that still manages to look approachable, while Tifa is more of a Ms. Fanservice with boxing gloves in terms of visual design. That said, interestingly, if we're talking purely in terms of physical beauty, neither of them is the one that I think is the most beautiful; that would actually be Jessie.

And, the funny thing is, I'm not sure why.

Obviously, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but however subjective it is, there's still usually things that one can point to in order to explain why they feel a certain way about something. For just a couple examples, if you asked me which girl in Fire Emblem Awakening I considered the most beautiful, my answer would be Cordelia, and there would be things I could point to: I consider long red hair to be beautiful, she has an elegant build that somehow still looks plausible for someone in what is essentially a light cavalry unit, and her facial design in certain scenes can radiate a certain level of warmth and kindness. Again, if you instead asked me which girl in Three Houses is the most beautiful, I would probably say Edelgard, and my reasons would be different, but there would still be clear things I can point to. With FF7R and Jessie... I'm at a loss.

I suppose one thing for me is that the character needs to look... simply beautiful, if that makes sense; a character can easily look overdesigned to me where they might not for someone else. In real life, this manifests in me preferring when someone isn't wearing cosmetics, and for character designs, it manifests in me preferring simpler designs if that makes sense. Both of those examples from Fire Emblem that I mentioned above do have that, as does Jessie... but so does Aerith. So why do I prefer Jessie?

Anyone have any ideas as to why, given what I've said?

@Lord_Brand I like your honest. Straight to the point

@indigoasis I know someone like you would choose cloud. So I listed him in the poll too :))

@vanguard333 She's 100% beautiful as aerith & tifa. Her eye bigger & cuter than Tifa. Her jaw is perfect v-line, Cute mouth. The only reason is her outfit & her hair(her hair ain't bad though, it's very cute) , If there is a mod that she could wear Aerith outfit & better hairstyle. I believe she would be in top 1 or 2 most beautiful girl in the game.

Edited by Hasechi

as much as i liked Madam M and Kyrie, and as much as i love Aerith's character in general, i must go with Tifa

not only she's my favorite character to play as in FFVIIR, but i also really like both her personality and her body

i must also say that i'm not really into muscular girls, but Tifa is the exception (and tbh Tifa isn't even THAT muscular)

I'm actually on the fence for Tifa, Scarlet and Madam M....... I was always a Tifa girl as a kid and I do love her new look in Remake but I'm older and wiser and my tastes have also grown. Jessie's fun and relatable too now. Oh this is really difficult...

I guess I'll click Don Corneo.

11 hours ago, Hasechi said:

@Lord_Brand I like your honest. Straight to the point

@vanguard333 She's 100% beautiful as aerith & tifa. Her eye bigger & cuter than Tifa. Her jaw is perfect v-line, Cute mouth. The only reason is her outfit & her hair(her hair ain't bad though, it's very cute) , If there is a mod that she could wear Aerith outfit & better hairstyle. I believe she would be in top 1 or 2 most beautiful girl in the game.

Thank you.

And yeah, Jessie's a catch too. Tifa, Aerith, Jessie...three beautiful brunettes in one game. Though Aerith is more cute and huggable than outright sexy like Tifa.

8 hours ago, Yexin said:

as much as i liked Madam M and Kyrie, and as much as i love Aerith's character in general, i must go with Tifa

not only she's my favorite character to play as in FFVIIR, but i also really like both her personality and her body

i must also say that i'm not really into muscular girls, but Tifa is the exception (and tbh Tifa isn't even THAT muscular)

Yeah, Tifa's actually quite slender and athletic, without overly-defined muscles.

13 hours ago, Hasechi said:

@vanguard333 She's 100% beautiful as aerith & tifa. Her eye bigger & cuter than Tifa. Her jaw is perfect v-line, Cute mouth. The only reason is her outfit & her hair(her hair ain't bad though, it's very cute), If there is a mod that she could wear Aerith outfit & better hairstyle. I believe she would be in top 1 or 2 most beautiful girl in the game.

I see. I honestly don't mind the outfit that Jessie wears. 

1 hour ago, Lord_Brand said:

And yeah, Jessie's a catch too. Tifa, Aerith, Jessie...three beautiful brunettes in one game. Though Aerith is more cute and huggable than outright sexy like Tifa.

I can agree with this, though Aerith does have her moments of being "sexy"; namely if you get the best dress for her for that quest.

On 4/19/2021 at 10:00 PM, Tsubasa said:

I'm actually on the fence for Tifa, Scarlet and Madam M....... I was always a Tifa girl as a kid and I do love her new look in Remake but I'm older and wiser and my tastes have also grown. Jessie's fun and relatable too now. Oh this is really difficult...

I guess I'll click Don Corneo.

Greeting! First time seeing you in this forum

Edited by Hasechi

When I was listing my top three most attractive game girls above, I can't believe I didn't think of Primrose from Octopath Traveler. Much as I like Krystal, Primrose edges her out. I mean, just look at her!

Spoiler

vato-primrose.thumb.jpg.6c6b7279949be6872fe01bcee1918699.jpg

But I digress. This topic is about FF7R girls, not gaming girls in general. Tifa's still among my top 3 for the reasons I listed above.

Edited by Lord_Brand

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

Make a topic about it. Everyone would love to share their too 🙂

Okay then. I think I have another girl to put in my top three as well: Iris from the Mega Man X series. She'll probably end up edging Zelda out. ^^; Maybe I'd better expand my list to a top five or ten...