LF: Kaden with Aptitude with any breaker skills avaliable and Female Kana with Nohrian Trust

Muskaan Mann

I’m playing on a current Birthright save file as Male Kamui and since it is on a different cartridge from my original Conquest game card, I don’t have any decent skills for some units that I would like to use for the upcoming chapters of Birthright, namely Caeldori, Kaden and Female Kana.

Specificly, I would highly appreciate it if Caeldori had Bowbreaker and Aptitude (this is what I require the most), since I’m planning on making her a dark Falcon (exactly the same canon class I chose for her in awakening lol) to make her into a speedy crit flier,

Female Kana with Aptitude and Nohrian trust (highest priority right now), along with any offensive skill like Astra or Luna,

and Kaden with Aptitude as a must-have and any breaker or offensive skill is fine, but if it had to be specific, I would go with Swordbreaker and Rend heaven

. In exchange for this lengthy, long request of mine for certain skills for certain characters, which are high on my highest priority agenda, I have a fully-completed, post-game Revelations save file, that has some of the more popular and some unseen characters with rare and wonky skills, that may be hard to get or aren’t popular among most castles nowadays (mainly non-gen 1 royal units.) Here is some information on the skill based castle:

Castle Name: HiddenTreasure

Chosen Affinity: Revelations

Resoruces: Meat lvl 3, Peaches lvl 3, Emerald lvl 3, Jade lvl 3 (I think, not sure)

All shops and amenities are at lvl 3.

Units currently on castle defense roster up for grabs:

Note: the * is used to indicate certain skills that are DLC based only and that cannot be inherited through any means of castle inheritance skills.

MU (Nacrina): Dragon Fang, Shurikenbreaker, Nohrian Trust, Lethality, Astra

Laslow: Aptitude, Death Blow, Lethality, *Dancing Blade, Astra

Azura: Dragon Fang, Astra, Inspiring Song, Aptitude, Vantage

Camilia: Bowbreaker, Death Blow, Sol, Rend heaven, Aptitude

Ryoma: Shurikenbreaker, Hoshidan unity, Dragon Fang, Aptitude, Death Blow (?. Again not sure)

Sakura: Counter, Aptitude, Miracle, Amasterasu, Rally Luck

Shigure: Draconic hex, Dragon Fang, Hoshidan Unity, Bowbreaker, aptitude

Soleil: Nohrian Trust, Death Blow, Aptitude, Astra, Hoshidan Unity

Kana (M); Draconic hex, Nohrian trust, Dragon Fang, Aptitude, Lethality

Shiro: Draconic Hex, Bowbreaker, Dragon Fang, Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude.

Every unit is on hold, but armed and won’t attack, there is no Lilith or crazy defense enemies (such as Golems and Automatons) that will attack, and the easiest way to seize is to go either left or use a paired up flying unit with a ninja unit and go straight. If somehow my castle isn’t working properly and my units start attacking  out of the blue, PM me on Reddit (which my username is u/YuarieNarukami_P4) and I’ll fix it right away. I visit back whoever visits my castle and any accessory is appericated. Ciao and happy embleming!

Edited by Muskaan Mann

Fire Emblem My Castle Swaps (reddit.com)

This is another place to try and find the skills you're looking for, its not very active but since My Castles are rarely updated you might be able to find what you want by searching the sub and visiting peoples castles that way. Hopefully this helps, there's also a EU version if applicable 

On 4/20/2021 at 5:39 PM, OdinsGrimoire said:

Fire Emblem My Castle Swaps (reddit.com)

This is another place to try and find the skills you're looking for, its not very active but since My Castles are rarely updated you might be able to find what you want by searching the sub and visiting peoples castles that way. Hopefully this helps, there's also a EU version if applicable 

I can’t believe I’ve been using reddit for a year and haven’t seen this during my Fates phase in 2016 on reddit. Thanks so much for the useful resource. I just use this forum to get more accurate and specific information to my Fire Emblem related questions. Hopefully, I’ll find a crazy Kana and Caeldori, especially for Kana, since I paired my Male MU with Hinoka as an S rank support and gotta say, really love her hair colour and skills she inherited versus canon red-head Caeldori.