Why is the 3H fandom so needlessly cruel toward Flayn?

By that I mean that Flayn is the only character, for whom death is not mandatory in any route, who I've seen people proudly express glee over killing. This happens in FE spaces all over the internet, and yes, even here. Never have I seen people commenting on any other character's fanart or videos about them that they made a conscientious effort to not recruit them so they could kill them. I don't even see this level of scorn directed at Seteth, who is in the exact same situation. It's only ever Flayn. This could be due to her disadvantage of being one of the few characters locked out of recruitment on a route, which may cause people to act more callously toward her (but even then there's never been anyone celebrating Hilda's death).

Don't tell me "oh but other characters are hated too", other characters don't have people going to their content just to announce that they've killed them. "But Edelgard, but Dimitri"; their deaths are written into the narrative and cannot be avoided, which is not the case for Flayn, and the people making these ugly remarks most of the time are well aware of this. She did absolutely nothing to deserve so many people gloating about her death, some even going so far as to make memes and videos about it.

I'm here to say it's disgusting; Flayn deserves much better treatment than she is given, and I for one will always see the value in her even if no one else will.

i'm closing it anyway. brother, we talked about this pretty extensively. please seek help, or perhaps find a new and better hobby