Paragon - 3DSFE Hacking Toolkit

thane98

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using paragon for two weeks to make a SoV hack and to balance it with the 1 differential speed to double is extremely annoying. Is there a way to change the calculations or functions. I've already looked through the CMBs and used exalt to try and find the script used for attack speed. Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

Buenas,necesito algo de ayuda, en la comprension, para meter mis fan arts para tener mi propio personaje,pero al hacer el procedimiento, me sale 

ERROR: nPngWidth != Ancho

ERROR: error al importar el archivo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm getting back into hacking FE, and I'm running into this issue with my dump of Fatesimage.png.7e4b583af171e0a05ec88260643c876f.png

I've dumped the copy about 3 times to see if maybe Citra just didn't do it correctly the first time, with and without updates/DLC so I'm guessing the problem is elsewhere.
I am using the undubbed North American version of the game, maybe that copy just isn't compatible with this tool?

• 3 weeks later...

When trying to import voice clips I keep getting this error:

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\3DSTools\bannertool.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
    at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1140)
    at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1074)
    at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:647)
    at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:469)
    at java.base/java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:352)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.core.utils.CwavUtilsKt.executeConversionCommand(CwavUtils.kt:39)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.core.utils.CwavUtilsKt.convertWavToCwav(CwavUtils.kt:64)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.core.utils.CwavUtilsKt.readAndConvertWav(CwavUtils.kt:53)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.ui.forms.SoundSetEditorController.createSoundsFromWAVs(SoundSetEditorController.kt:137)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.ui.forms.SoundSetEditorController.access$createSoundsFromWAVs(SoundSetEditorController.kt:25)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.ui.forms.SoundSetEditorController$addSounds$1.invoke(SoundSetEditorController.kt:111)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.ui.forms.SoundSetEditorController$addSounds$1.invoke(SoundSetEditorController.kt:110)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.ui.forms.AbstractFormController$performWithWaitingScreen$1.invoke(AbstractFormController.kt:20)
    at com.thane98.bcsarview.ui.forms.AbstractFormController$performWithWaitingScreen$1.invoke(AbstractFormController.kt:18)
    at kotlin.concurrent.ThreadsKt$thread$thread$1.run(Thread.kt:30)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
    at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
    at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:500)
    at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:159)
    at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1111)
    ... 14 more

• 1 month later...

Anyone knows how to recruit (or add an) NPC to your party using Paragon in FE15 (SoV)?
In FE14 is easy since the Castle Recruit option is provided, but I'm having a hard time figuring it out for FE15.

My best guess is the Chapter Join Times node, but after a giving it a few shots (adding a character, route number, CiD, drag and drop for order, etc...) nothing seems to trigger an auto recruitment. I know is possible via Hex editing, but that's extremelly difficult to understand (for me lol).
I hope anyone can help 🙇‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, it's my first time using Paragon, when modding FE10, everything seems to work well, but if I click the Items in the Core Data window, it registers an "KeyError: Unknown". D17047455363127835845.jpgDid I do something wrong?