• Y!Minerva
    • Y!Iness
    • Y!Tana
    • Y!Eirika
    • Y!Lyon
    • Y!Caeda
    • Y!Marth

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/2021 at 05:00 AM

I honestly might go with Eirika & Ephraim just because I’m still super pissed and want Lyon dead ASAP.

If I don’t go the roaring rampage of revenge route, then Palla and Catria will be my pick.

Also, a moment of silence for Merric and L’Arachel for being the first two out.

Of the characters in the VG, Eirika is my favorite.

However, I'm a little mad that not only hasn't she shown up but I'm barely getting any reds in general on that banner. And it wouldn't be fair to Marth or Innes, whom I also do like, if I didn't pick one of them since THEY showed up without any issues.

This is tough. Maybe I'm just not in a good mood to pick right now. The only kid I have from Archanea is Minerva, and she's cool, but I'd rather choose someone from FE8. It's really between Lyon and Innes for me, I think, though Ephraim is my favorite character represented here.

By the way, this Voting Gauntlet features a salty runback that was literally four years in the making:

Spoiler

Ier3hSw.png?1

From the Wyvern Riders v. Pegasus Knights VG of April 2017 (aka the second ever Voting Gauntlet)

Ah, the good old days of no multiplier bullshit. They lasted far too shortly.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is Loptous sponsoring this VG?😈

Yes, and his co-sponsor is Schaeffer from Path of Radiance.

I don't know, but I do know that Julius will at least be watching this one with keen interest.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't know, but I do know that Julius will at least be watching this one with keen interest.

Why? I know the Loptous cult had something to do with kidnapping, but what does Julius have to do with this theme? (He, himself, had a lot of childhood issues.) Is it to get away from his half-brother's dad's new power?

16 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Why? I know the Loptous cult had something to do with kidnapping, but what does Julius have to do with this theme? (He, himself, had a lot of childhood issues.) Is it to get away from his half-brother's dad's new power?

He is possessed by Loptous.

And to be precise, the child hunts end with the children being brought back to the imperial capital, where they fight each other, and the "winners" lose their souls and become ranking servants of Julius, who watches over the proceedings.

-None of the from-after-the-hunt-to-soulless-slave process is actually seen, only said. The hunts themselves are shown, albeit only after the children have been rounded up, the moment of separation from their parents I don't believe is ever actually shown either.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I'm definitely starting with Tana. Innes, Lyon and Eirika will be my second/ third choice. All the kids have really neat art. I like all of them.

On 4/26/2021 at 1:56 PM, Tybrosion said:

I honestly might go with Eirika & Ephraim just because I’m still super pissed and want Lyon dead ASAP.

If I don’t go the roaring rampage of revenge route, then Palla and Catria will be my pick.

Also, a moment of silence for Merric and L’Arachel for being the first two out.

Why do you want Lyon dead ASAP?

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

Why do you want Lyon dead ASAP?

Page 1070 of the Pull topic will give you the answer to that.

But nah, I'll just say it here. I wanted Tana and L'Arachel from the Magvel babies banner. I failed to get either one, while Lyon pity broke me twice (at 4%, then 5%). And remember, since he's a focus unit he completely resets the pity rate unlike an off-focus 5*. 

Yeah, I kinda rage quit the banner after losing that 5%. Also, I never particularly liked Lyon before this debacle anyways.

Wound up going with Eirika and Ephraim. They're just too cute, and they showed up for me pretty quickly when I was summoning for them. Whether they win or Lyon does, though, I'll be fighting for the winner of this match in round 2. I hope Innes manages to beat his sister, Minerva wins against the other Whitewings, and Marth prevails over Caeda.

Ah. Well, looks like of those whom I hoped would make it into round 2, only 1 did. So, Minerva, Innes, and Ephraim Eirika are out. I'm glad Marth pulled through, but it's interestingly enough going to wind up being boys vs girls. I'll support Lyon, and if he loses to Marth, I'll support Marth.

I was supporting Y!ceada but she lost and my back ups as well! (y!Innes and Y! Minerva) I guess I will support Y!Lyon.

Yay, Tana won. Now hopefully she'll finally appear on the banner for me. I've already got all the other kids. I mean, I know I'm pretty lucky but I'm a bit salty that I didn't get the kid I wanted the most. I don't want to buy  orbssssssss.

15 hours ago, Wuchtbrumme Flavia said:

Yay, Tana won. Now hopefully she'll finally appear on the banner for me. I've already got all the other kids. I mean, I know I'm pretty lucky but I'm a bit salty that I didn't get the kid I wanted the most. I don't want to buy  orbssssssss.

I somehow got all of them except for one, too. (In my case, L'Arachel.) I'd advise you do what I'm doing: waiting for the next double special banner with the desired unit on it. It gives you time to save orbs and you get a higher 5* summon rate. Just takes some patience.