Fire Emblem with Xenoblade style chain attacks

Regnal.Astra

I really like Xeno X, it was my first one. I'm anticipating the sequel to come out soon enough. One issue I had with playing on the Wii U was that you can't have multiple users like on the switch. So I had to delete my old data that had a lot of progress, so that I could get the new game experience again.

Xeno 2 was cool, it took some time to fully understand the combat system, but it was a nice change of pace.

2 hours ago, LoneStar said:

I really like Xeno X, it was my first one. I'm anticipating the sequel to come out soon enough. One issue I had with playing on the Wii U was that you can't have multiple users like on the switch. So I had to delete my old data that had a lot of progress, so that I could get the new game experience again.

Xeno 2 was cool, it took some time to fully understand the combat system, but it was a nice change of pace.

Actually... you can. At first I didn't think you could either, but you indeed can have multiple "users".

On topic: my pfp and location says it all, I'm sure. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

15 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Actually... you can. At first I didn't think you could either, but you indeed can have multiple "users".

On topic: my pfp and location says it all, I'm sure. Xd

Oh really? Maybe I should have researched that before clearing my data. Oh well, the Telethia and Yggralith will stay unbeaten.

4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Oh really? Maybe I should have researched that before clearing my data. Oh well, the Telethia and Yggralith will stay unbeaten.

Yeah I thought the same as you till some others here told me you could make another user which save me a few hundred hours of what I had all did.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, LoneStar said:

yes I love Xenoblade X as you can tell by my pfp lol, XC1 was a close second tho

On 5/1/2021 at 1:43 PM, LoneStar said:

ah yea alot of people have had this problem with XCX and BOTW since it isn't spoken about alot alongside with the wii U screenshot share site