Jump to content
Regnal.Astra

Fire Emblem with Xenoblade style chain attacks

Recommended Posts

I really like Xeno X, it was my first one. I'm anticipating the sequel to come out soon enough. One issue I had with playing on the Wii U was that you can't have multiple users like on the switch. So I had to delete my old data that had a lot of progress, so that I could get the new game experience again.

Xeno 2 was cool, it took some time to fully understand the combat system, but it was a nice change of pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoneStar said:

I really like Xeno X, it was my first one. I'm anticipating the sequel to come out soon enough. One issue I had with playing on the Wii U was that you can't have multiple users like on the switch. So I had to delete my old data that had a lot of progress, so that I could get the new game experience again.

Xeno 2 was cool, it took some time to fully understand the combat system, but it was a nice change of pace.

Actually... you can. At first I didn't think you could either, but you indeed can have multiple "users".

On topic: my pfp and location says it all, I'm sure. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Actually... you can. At first I didn't think you could either, but you indeed can have multiple "users".

On topic: my pfp and location says it all, I'm sure. Xd

Oh really? Maybe I should have researched that before clearing my data. Oh well, the Telethia and Yggralith will stay unbeaten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Oh really? Maybe I should have researched that before clearing my data. Oh well, the Telethia and Yggralith will stay unbeaten.

Yeah I thought the same as you till some others here told me you could make another user which save me a few hundred hours of what I had all did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, LoneStar said:

I really like Xeno X, it was my first one. I'm anticipating the sequel to come out soon enough. One issue I had with playing on the Wii U was that you can't have multiple users like on the switch. So I had to delete my old data that had a lot of progress, so that I could get the new game experience again.

Xeno 2 was cool, it took some time to fully understand the combat system, but it was a nice change of pace.

yes I love Xenoblade X as you can tell by my pfp lol, XC1 was a close second tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 1:43 PM, LoneStar said:

Oh really? Maybe I should have researched that before clearing my data. Oh well, the Telethia and Yggralith will stay unbeaten.

ah yea alot of people have had this problem with XCX and BOTW since it isn't spoken about alot alongside with the wii U screenshot share site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...