Bound Hero Battle: Catherine & Shamir

@SatsumaFSoysoy Sky Maiougi Dorothea huh, that's an unusual but effective way to deal with that Armor. Nice and effective clear!

Tana and Nowi demonstrated some serious shmovement on this map.

Also featuring Shamir getting her fill of Tana's bananas.

@SatsumaFSoysoy
Beach Dorothea is always nice to see as is Anette.  Though it where Veronica and Felica who ended up dishing out the biggest numbers. Doubling Shamir is pretty cool

@BoaFerox: I was wondering what you meant with Tana's banana's. I completely forgot she had a prf. But cool clear. Canto works well with wom strategies too.

This time I decided to give Tobin another go. His prf is absolutely useless in pve so he got a shiny new weapon to help him tank

@Landmaster @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

• 5 weeks later...

Didn't realize I completely forgot to post this one~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I'm liking that merged up V!Veronica, I wish we had more Grails because I'd merge her up if I didn't already have so many projects.

@BoaFerox - Lots of flying around on this one. It must be crazy fun to use Tana and H!Nowi together, plus your other WOM shenanigans~ 

@Sasori - Nice build on Tobin! It's always nice to see him since I feel like people forget he's even in the game. Great work on this clear~