The FE3H Battle Prediction Simulator

Hello there to the Serenes Forest FE community! @Owns and myself have created a Battle Prediction Simulator for 3H and I wanted to share it with everyone here. This simulator has the stats of all enemies in the BE routes, and allows you to build and setup a unit with various classes, weapons, abilities, etc, and see what their damage, and Hit and Crit rates will be against each enemy from a selected Chapter of the game, and vice versa. It also calculates the kill rate and death rate against those enemies so that you can easily switch between different combinations of Classes, Weapons, and Combat Arts to compare their effective chance to kill against various enemies. I hope that you guys find this useful for analyzing units and builds.

To download it, I think you need a Google account, if you paste and go to the link provided, you won't be able to edit the document, but you should be able to save a copy of it to your own Google Drive. You can then open that copy and make edits in that in order to use the simulator. Hopefully this works. Someone please let me know if it works and if it doesn't then please help me figure it out.

The instructions for the simulator are in the document. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, or if you find any errors, please let me know so that I can fix them. Everything I tested seemed to work correctly but I'm sure there are still errors I haven't found yet. Even if you aren't sure if it's an error but think a calculation seems odd, please let me know so that I can verify it so that we can all be more confident in this simulator's accuracy.

I hope you guys find this useful!

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BD5nj7c_6HD7BSKBG5ao0M7BwmKp6usXZ_eri3AEyJQ/edit?usp=sharing

Special thanks to GameFAQs user; Pewpewblaster97 . This would never have been possible without him. Much of the information including all of the enemies' stats and the game's formulas for Hit, Avoid, and Crit rates was provided by him. Also special thanks to @LoneRecon400 He helped Owns out with a lot of stuff before I was involved with the project.

Nice work!

Can confirm that I was able to make a copy and then mess with it.

One very minor thing: there seemed to be something wrong with the enemy Dark Mage with Luna, it was listed as doing 0 attacks for 0 damage at 20 displayed hit (regardless of the PC they faced, I used both the default Level 1 Byleth and a couple other random builds). PC Luna seems to be working fine. I was using CF Chapter 17, (Dark Bishop 3 is the culprit) not sure if all other enemy Luna users will have this problem.

The lowest row in the following screenshot shows the Luna user:

image.png.c536673e1c3ceec0bc05ae125d3c3fc0.png

1 hour ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Nice work!

Can confirm that I was able to make a copy and then mess with it.

One very minor thing: there seemed to be something wrong with the enemy Dark Mage with Luna, it was listed as doing 0 attacks for 0 damage at 20 displayed hit (regardless of the PC they faced, I used both the default Level 1 Byleth and a couple other random builds). PC Luna seems to be working fine. I was using CF Chapter 17, (Dark Bishop 3 is the culprit) not sure if all other enemy Luna users will have this problem.

The lowest row in the following screenshot shows the Luna user:

image.png.c536673e1c3ceec0bc05ae125d3c3fc0.png

Thank you for letting me know. This has now been corrected and should be working correctly. The problem was that since Luna cannot trigger follow up attacks, I set it to also not be able to counter attack because most attacks that don't trigger counter attacks also don't counter such as Bolting or Bohr. I have set Luna to now be able to counter but for only 1 attack even if you out speed your opponent.

You will need to download it again to get the updated version.

• 5 weeks later...

Great job finishing this up @Whisky. I enjoyed building it and learned a lot while doing so. Was hoping someone might finish it up with more unit stats and for people to get some use out of it. Always nice to see continued interest or someone adding to a project!