Hello from Italy!

ninjamaster

Hello there! My name is Guglielmo and I come from Italy.

I've been playing videogames a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Fire Emblem, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest ,Castlevania, Mario, Street Fighter,Monster Hunter,Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra,Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

P.s Is there a specific topic/thread to see members "Fire Emblem collections" (videogames,gadgets ecc..) ? 

Edited by ninjamaster

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day and will enjoy your stay. As for a share your stuff thread...I guess the Picture Thread in Far From The Forest works?

Welcome to the Forest!
It is always nice to see more italians, we aren't much (for obvious reasons) here.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the Forest, NinjaMaster!

23 hours ago, ninjamaster said:

P.s Is there a specific topic/thread to see members "Fire Emblem collections" (videogames,gadgets ecc..) ? 

I remember seeing people posting their collections on the fire emblem reddit from time to time but here in Serenes Forest, I don't remember.

Anyway, have a nice day and nejoy your stay!