Reclassing

We know that there is some reclassing that is broken (Hinoka to Spear Fighter, Azama to Apothecary) so my question is what are some classes that units can get reclassed to only by marrying the Avatar that are as broken or more broken as Hinoka to Spear Fighter and Azama to Apothecary reclassing? (ie  for example Camilla can only get Oni Chieftan by marrying the male Avatar and Ryoma can only get General by marrying the female Avatar)?

Edited by jasongrk1127
fix error 3, sorry im typing on a tablet

21 hours ago, jasongrk1127 said:

We know that there is some reclassing that is broken (Hinoka to Spear Fighter, Azama to Apothecary) so my question is what are some classes that units can get reclassed to only by marrying the Avatar that are as broken or more broken as Hinoka to Spear Fighter and Azama to Apothecary reclassing? (ie  for example Camilla can only get Oni Chieftan by marrying the male Avatar and Ryoma can only get General by marrying the female Avatar)?

I'm not sure I'd consider those broken... General Ryoma in particular loses most of the aspects that make him overpowered. I have my doubts about the other three, too - Apothecary Azama can't compete with Takumi (sure, he'd have better strength, but he doesn't get a 14 might bow that has no drawbacks or Quick Draw), Oni Chieftain Camilla exchanges flight for... not much of note, especially considering that it's also a subpar mixed class, and Spear Fighter Hinoka is not something I'm sold on either.

As an Oni Chieftan, Camilla loses her weakness to bows and wyrmslayers, she gets skills like Death Blow, Seal Resistance (which is key for her due to her lower than ideal magic stat) and Counter (which is great in tight spots). 

Hinoka is only good as a Spear Fighter-Spear Master in bow heavy chapters or indoor chapters. 

21 minutes ago, jasongrk1127 said:

As an Oni Chieftan, Camilla loses her weakness to bows and wyrmslayers, she gets skills like Death Blow, Seal Resistance (which is key for her due to her lower than ideal magic stat) and Counter (which is great in tight spots). 

Hinoka is only good as a Spear Fighter-Spear Master in bow heavy chapters or indoor chapters. 

How common are Wyrmslayers?? Not very common, I'd imagine. Also, I think you're overselling the Oni class tree skills. Most of them are pretty lousy - Death Blow doesn't give enough crit and is only once a turn, Counter is a level 15 skill and depends on taking a lot of damage to actually do anything (which is a BAD thing, last I checked), which makes Oni Chieftain the exact type of unit that does NOT benefit from it, and Seal Resistance is not very useful unless you have a magic-heavy party. Besides, her low magic means she's better off not using tomes, and would be much better as a Wyvern Lord.

Edited by Shadow Mir