Nintendo announces Game Builder Garage coming to the Nintendo Switch 6/11/2021 (It allows you to create your own games on the Nintendo Switch)

King Marth 64

So Nintendo just revealed a new trailer that is called the Game Builder Garage for the Nintendo Switch and it will be released in June 11th, 2021. This software will allow you to create your own video game for the Nintendo Switch console. Judging based off from this trailer that I think it's suppose to be more easily programming without using codes similar to like the NES Maker used and it's easy to handle like Super Mario Maker series and Dreams. I am planning on picking Game Builder Garage from GameStop since I love creating stuff.

Here is the official trailer of Game Builder Garage:

Also, I did saw Joey from GameXplain did some research from the official website in more detail that wasn't been revealed in the trailer that:

• The Price is not fully $59.99, it's around $30 and it does come in retails as well.
  • USB Computer Mice are compatible to Game Builder Garage.
  • It still requires Nintendo Switch Online. But you can share it locally as well.

Edited by King Marth 64

This looks really cool! I love the idea of including very basic elements of coding, while getting to make your own game. Looks like there's a lot of potential here. I'm not totally sold just yet, though. Think I'm gonna wait for its release, and see how far others can stretch the software, before I (possibly) pick it up.