who would you like to see in the bridal event this year? and who do you think that will or won't be there?

ARMADS!!!

my wishes:
-Bride Rhea (although i would complain about her 1.5 seasonal alts while her base version would still be missing (no, THAT one doesn't count)), ugh... Sword Flier?
-Duo Elena-Greil, Staff Flier
-Harmonic Elena-RD Ike, Colorless Tome Cavalry
-Harmonic RD Mist-Greil, Axe Cavalry (with Greil helping Mist wielding the axe, this is extremely important)
-None of the above, as i'm out of orbs (as always) and i don't intend to spend a single cent on this game anymore

my expectations:
-Duo F!Byleth-Any other popular 3H character because that's what makes IS live another month apparently
-Duo Female Fates character-Male Fates character

Every year I hope for the same thing: Bride Eirika.
I'm not that big a fan of Eirika, but the alt is so painfully obvious: she was the unit who first "introduced" the class in Awakening, and it's lowkey infuriating that she hasn't been bridified.

Course the chances this year are slimmer than paper, considering last month she was the Duo rep...

If IS keeps their patterns and don't throw a curve ball then it's gonna be a Harmonic hero. We can cross FE8 and FE13 due being the recent one. FE2, FE5, FE6 and TMS are missing harmonic so pretty sure it will be with one of those and as pair with another existing game who already has harmonic.
I would like to see Leif and Nanna for this.

Another small possibility, that's they might just give us duo one and both summer with harmonic.

I think i'll be ok with anything, would be nice to see Lon'qu, Eirika, or the some one from the TMS crew, but im tired of 3H so really anything, and im out of orbs.

I didn't thoough that Mae x Boey was that popular, but seeing some comments here makes me thing I'm not the only one that want them in this banner. Honestly, I think it would be cooler if they were in the valentines banner because we already had Alm and Celica there, but I don't want to wait almost an year for the next one so the bridal banner would be more than great. They really need an alt

It would be awesome if we got some event before the bridal one, with some random harmonic duo, so we could get duo Mae and Boey, I would love to see their duo conversation. Anyway, this probaly won't happen but whatever.

I still think that instead of this we will get some popular waifu (like Azura, Camilla, Corrin, Lucina, etc), a dragon loli girl (because weirdly there aren't any dragon bride yet) or a bunch of 3 houses characters. But I still have hope that only a portion of the banner will be of this characters so we can get Mae and Boey (or someone else that doesn't include the ones I listed)

Edited by ARMADS!!!

15 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've been wanting Eliwood, Nils, Hector, Florina, and Rath to all make an appearance on the bride/groom banners for a couple years now, but that's very unlikely to happen. Maybe one or two of them, but I doubt they'll all make it, even if they were spread throughout different years. Aside from that, I've wanted to see more canonically married people, like Boey and Mae, Gray and Clair (provided they, and Boey and Mae, survive), Brom, Bartre and Karla, etc.

Actually, maybe it's just me, but I think that this is a very real possibility. FE7 is one of the games that got more characters in the bridal banners, also I have the feeling that IS would love to put Eliwood and Hector there to watch the world burn over ship wars between them and Lyn, also putting Florina would be the same as throwing firewood on the fire (besides she being a pretty popular character). Aside from this, it would make sense putting Eliwood because Ninian already had a bridal alt, but then 2 out of the 3 lords of FE7 would have a bridal banner and so they would probably have to give Hector his bridal alt too (maybe not this year though).

Not so sure about the likebility of Nils getting a bridal alt himself, But he could be in the cutscene of the story this year? IDK, but I would like if he got one.

I think that Rath is the less likely to have this alt, even if it was for causing ship wars, IDK I just don't think most people care that much about him... But I imagine his design being sick (Like, what would a sacaean-like groom be like?)

I can definitely see Chrom & Sumia, Abel & Est, Clive & Mathilda, Dorcas & Natalie, Greil & Elena, or any other couple with at least some support/canon behind it that hasn't already been paired in another banner (i.e. Sigurd & Deirdre in the Genealogy Dancers banner or Alm & Celica from the Echoes Valentine's banner)

As for solo units, I'm really surprised that they haven't done Eirika and Lucina (and to a lesser extent Lissa) yet when they already have bridal gowns, as seen in other games and the TCG. Maybe Genny too, since her ending mentions that she got married. And I always joke about the flirty types (i.e. Sain, Jesse, Virion) getting wedding costumes just because they want to flirt with the other girls.

Some theorycrafting for Bridal Eirika

Spoiler

938314937_FEHUnitBuilder-Wedding(Eirika).thumb.png.183d81d8dddfc357ca21061e6a463dbf.png

(credits to Leaf Inigo's Fangirl for the pic)

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

I would like to see some Valentia, Judgral, and/or Fodlan units appear in the new Bridal Banner since we did had some Archanea, Elibe, Tellius, Ylisse, and Fates Continent in the past Bridal Banners. I did had some ideal Duo Heroes would appear in the Bridal Banners:

• Valentia: Zeke and Tatiana, Gray and Clair, or Berkut and Rinea
  • Judgral: Lewyn and Eriyns or Leif and Nanna 
  • Fodlan: Jeralt and Sitri (It's kinda Hard to predict which Fodlan units would work as Duo Heroes for a Bridal Banner)

I want a full crack pairing.  In which case, it would be Leo and Leon, arguing over who gets which name.

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

Berkut and Rinea

They already got their dancer seasonals, but as a Berkut fan, I think this could be done a couple of ways. I mean, Berkut does have a line about them having their wedding atop Alm's funeral (grave, actually, I think), so that'd be a twist. There's also a "what if" scenario, but you know. I think they pretty much have what they need. (Though I'd love the grim wedding thing. Bride Flaming Rinea please.)

Edit: I think it was "grave" not "funeral." Maybe. Either way, the bells will be tolling?

Edited by Mercakete

I have been waiting years for them to follow up on that Bridal Anna they hinted at back in 2017 that they will surely do this year right? Though for real other that her I would like to see any of Sumia, F!Robin, Awakening Tiki, Ayra, Ishtar, Felicia or even Nyna (since the Fallen alt didn't happen nor is her base version likely to appear until late 2021).

Since this Bridal banner is going to have a Harmonic Hero on it I want to guess and say it is going to have two women with unrequited love like lets say Faye and Flora for instance.

Realistically I'm expecting more Tellius characters and especially Three Houses and Heroes OCs since every new banner these days seems to have either Three Houses or Heroes OCs on them.

I have no idea what makes these seasonals click, I just want to see the following:

TT+ Unit: Arden (Bow Armour) 
4* Demote: Raigh (Red Tome Cavalry)
Ayra (idk)
Sophia (Blue Breath Infantry why not?)
Harmonic Duo: FE4 Leif and FE5 Nanna (yes, I'm aware this is basically cheating) (Staff Cavalry) 

If I could fit Lex in then I would, but I think Arden deserves an alt more.  These would be the first seasonals for all these units (Leif at least has his obligatory legendary) so it'd be pretty nice.  All of the games these characters are from are also nonexistent when it comes to the Bridal theme in FEH.  Last year was 3 FE10 units (one being the duo) and two Fates units, so I don't think the representation here is unfair.

Also, I hope they ditch the Awakening bride design unless it's for Awakening units.  I don't have an issue with it by itself, but it prevents potential creative dresses they could've made by now, instead most of the bridal units have the same dress with minimal variation.  Thankfully last year's brides all had new outfit designs, which made characters like Oboro and Nailah more interesting.  If they regress I'm going to be pretty sad.  Last year basically salvaged the bridal theme for me.

Edited by Sayyyaka

I don't know who will be there and who not, but I surely have a wishlist for brides/grooms.

I'd really like Linhardt and Yuri. And even an old character for once, like Idk, Mycen maybe? After all, they always tell you they have those clothes just for fun, no one is gonna get married anyway.
As for the brides, I'd love Sumia (PLEASE, GIVE HER A DECENT ARTWORK), Say'ri, one Fate character (it would be cool to see Female Corrin with hoshidian clothes, and maybe she coul talk about how it's strange for her since she's from Nohr). But more than anything, I'd love to see Faye, since she's one of my favourite character ever.
Oh, and I have a friend who would go insane for a Bridal Adult Tiki.

Sure, I’ll spitball some guesses as to what we’ll get next week:

• Star: Harmonized Delthea & Elise (Staff Flying; they’re flower girls)
  • Secondary Star: Naesala (Green Beast Flying)
  • The Third 5* Locked: Leanne (Blue Beast Flying)
  • 4* Focus: Clair (Red Dagger Cavalry)
  • TT: Gray (Red Bow Cavalry)

Would you be ok another PoR/RD Harmonic once we get all remains games missing a harmonic? Which probably will be in like a year.

46 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Would you be ok another PoR/RD Harmonic once we get all remains games missing a harmonic? Which probably will be in like a year.

There are 182 possible game pairs. I don't think we need to repeat any of them anytime soon.

On 5/12/2021 at 1:47 AM, Sayyyaka said:

Also, I hope they ditch the Awakening bride design unless it's for Awakening units.  I don't have an issue with it by itself, but it prevents potential creative dresses they could've made by now, instead most of the bridal units have the same dress with minimal variation.  Thankfully last year's brides all had new outfit designs, which made characters like Oboro and Nailah more interesting.  If they regress I'm going to be pretty sad.  Last year basically salvaged the bridal theme for me.

Do know when someone says exactly what you think but before you even realize that you have thought that? 

10 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Do know when someone says exactly what you think but before you even realize that you have thought that? 

Yes, and to be honest, I never even thought about this fact myself until a few weeks ago.  I just thought last years were more interesting and didn't think about why I disliked previous ones so much.  But that's why.  Plenty of non-Awakening characters: Tanith, Sigrun, Louise, Caeda, Lyn, all the Bride class designs with some minor changes instead of unique designs based on where they're from...really sad.  At least Lyn later got a Valentine's alt with a nice dress.

Good news! (kinda of) We just got a image with the silhouette of two of the new brides!

They are wearing kinda of asimilar dress so I say that maybe they are the harmonic hero (so they use matching dresses) (a lesbian couple maybe?) or that the game will go back with the Awakening dresses and everyone will have the same kind of dress again... (or maybe they are just from the same location, IDK)

One of the brides have very short hair and her dress has some kind of feathers?(specially near the shoulders), while the feathers could be thematic and represent where she is from (like last years's dresses) it could be just another generic FE awakening dress, or just a random dress with random feathers, so based on this I couldn't give too much guesses, but by the hair it could be Est, Tanya, Vaida (probably not, I don't think she is anyone's waifu nor a very popular character), Marcia, Ena,  Laura, Kjelle, Rinkah, Scarlet,maybe setsuna (I think her hair is less volumous but you know, depending on the artist...) or Leonie? Idk any girl with really short hair goes, depending on the artist it could even be someone that doesn't have a hair that is THAT short in the actual game she came from. Maybe it is Est? she is fairly popular and the feathers could represent something like, you know... white whings, pegasus wings... you get it. But its just a guess, there arent many popular short haired girls (with really short hair) in FE so there aren't many options anyway.

The other girl is harder to guess, she has long hair and a side ponytail (and aparently a chin length side swept bangs), with a lace in her hair hair and another in her waist, weird longish sleeves and some kind of frill in the skirt of the dress and also something that looks like a collar? she seems more thematic than the other bride but it will be way harder to guess, her hair reminds me of Edelgard's alternative hairstyle, but I really don't think it's her. Who knows... Actually I'm kinda lazy to look for which FE girls wear a side ponytail right now, just in case they decide to not change the hairstyle .

What do you think about the two brides? who they might be?

EDIT: Actually, maybe it its  not a side ponytail in the second bride, it could be just a regular ponytail in the case her face is in a 3/4 view. Well, this made it even hard to guess...

Edited by ARMADS!!!

Well, looks like I got it wrong with Est, it was Shania after all... (the guess was close though)

In the end the new units were Catria getting her 5th alt, Shannia, Thea, Zealot, Juno and Saul. Looks like we got a womanizer this year indeed (like someone was saying before)

Honestly they are not the characters I wanted to see the most, but yeah I'm cool with them... I'm kinda proud that I got some guesses right (about the game, the popular waifu that actually was Catria, a little less popular character than I though it was going to be but anyway... and in the end about a pegasus knight). And while their dresses kinda look like awakening's, at least there is some notable diferences and the whole feathers seem more justifiable on them (pegause they are pegasus knights) than they would in almos any other non awakening character.

So yeah, for me last year's was better but I guess this one is fine too

Are you happy with the results?