June 2021 New Heroes Speculation

June 2021 New Heroes  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you predict the banner to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Heroes
    • Multiple Games/Themed
    • Crossover
  2. 2. What game do you want the banner to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Heroes
    • Multiple Games/Themed
    • Crossover

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2021 at 10:01 PM

Expecting SOV, wanting Tellius because there's always a need for more of it.

I'm guessing the banner will have Nott alongside Tatiana, Zeke, and Luthier, with Mycen as the quest unit and Rudolf as the GHB.

I'll go with guessing Fates. Maybe Charlotte will get out of alt hell. I hope Orochi won't be there to hit me after the Mythic banner. I want to see Reina as a GHB, unique movement, weapon type and all. Screw getting Hans, especially when Charlotte can just have Aurgelmir.

35 minutes ago, Othin said:

Expecting SOV, wanting Tellius because there's always a need for more of it.

I'm guessing the banner will have Nott alongside Tatiana, Zeke, and Luthier, with Mycen as the quest unit and Rudolf as the GHB.

I have to think we'll start seeing more Tellius banners. Their inexplicable neglect of Tellius, coupled with their female-heavy banners (in a franchise that is more than half male) has resulted in almost every other game in the franchise releasing almost all of their waifus. Meanwhile Tellius still has most of its waifus left.

I feel this will finally be SoV's time. That said, it'll probably come with a catch.

My Prediction
Nott (Lance Infantry; Dark Mythic) [assumes that Ashera (as an Astra Mythic) is the May Mythic]
Tatiana (Staff Infantry)
Zeke (Lance Cavalry)
Luthier (Green Tome Infantry; demote) [by the by, Boey is still the latest green tome demote]

Mycen (Sword Cavalry; Emmeryn/Knoll slot)
Fernand (Lance Cavalry; GHB)

Note that I came up with this before Orson was confirmed. That said, IS has shown in the past that don't care that much about redundancy (they did give us Travant and Heath back to back, for example) so fuck it. It's probably either Fernand or yet another gimmick red tome (Nuibaba or Jedah).

My guess is Echoes, especially if they are doing that Midpoint banner with a Mythic Hero on it again this year.

Personally I want to see a Fates banner just to see who they add from that game next and it is likely to get a banner in June or July. Though I would be fine if it is Echoes next if it has any of Zeke, Tatiana, Luthier or Valentian Palla on it. I also want to see another Archanea banner but I'm not expecting one until the end of the year like November or December.

The ones that have gone without a banner the longest is now Fates, SoV, and TMS. Of those I feel it's going to be SoV as after last year I also think they're going to do a midpoint banner since there's very few carries left for the game and there is a curiously vacant second spot for Blue on the June Legendary banner that Nott could fill. In terms of who will be on it, Nott, Luthier, Tatiana, and Zeke for the banner, Mycen for the off banner unit, Jedah for the GHB. 

I haven't been guessing SoV for the past few months like many others were, but I think this will be its time, and probably as the midpoint with a Heroes Mythic, as I imagine many others will be predicting.

As for what I want, I really don't care that much, but I voted Fates because I want Mozu.

I will guess Awakening because June was always the Awakening new Heroes banner in previous years.

Edited by Nym

If there is a mythic hero on the banner this would be a perfect way to get the remaining TMS characters into this game. Make it happen IS Though i'm not expecting it.

I don't care that we already had a Three Houses banner for Book V. Just give me Ashe, already, please.

Games Without a Book V Banner

Book III

• Shadows of Valentia

Book IV

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions
  • Fates
  • Awakening
  • Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem
  • Binding Blade

I think it's going to be Awakening or Three Houses. I don't think it's going to be SoV just yet.

I do want an FE4 Gen 2 banner or a Tellius banner since their casts are so big and need a huge chunk of the cast is still missing.

Awakening already did its time as an "FEH OC and More" banner. It really doesn't need to get saddled with that again (especially if it would demote Severa to being the secondary star of the banner).

At this point, IS should really save that treatment for the games that are running out of females (aside from Valentia, that includes both Elibe games). Archanea and Sacred Stones will join that list as well after their next respective banners.

I want more FE4/5/6 I do not care about anything else.  I want Hugh, I want Niime, I want Raydrick, I want Homer, I want Scathach, I want Arthur.   Actually, if more SoV means Deen or Rudolf, then maybe I'll care.

Edited by Sayyyaka

I would be very surprised if the next New Heroes banner wasn't an Echoes banner with an OC. I'd guess the banner would have Tatiana, Zeke, Luthier, and Nott on it, with Mycen as the reward character and one of Deen, Jedah, Fernand, or Rudolph as the GHB. I'd lean towards Fernand or Rudolph.

I would WANT either a Blazing Blade or Tellius banner. We just had BB but I'm hopeful for Isadora (one of the most underrated characters in all of Fire Emblem), and Tellius because primarily Brom but also because there's still quite a lot missing.

13 hours ago, LoneStar said:

I'll go with guessing Fates. Maybe Charlotte will get out of alt hell.

jajajajaja it's been 4 years it's like they just forgot about her somehow

I even managed to +10 her as an F2P.

19 minutes ago, GodSejeong97 said:

I want a Cipher banner for June, but damn, SoV is now in a deeper ocean than Judgral entries so a part of me want it to be SoV banner as well.

Cipher would be cool, although it shouldn't need a midpoint banner.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Probably not Ashe since Fodlandians already featured in the Fallen banner just now. 

I doubt very seriously that the characters featured in Fallen Heroes banners have any bearing on the planned release order of other NH banners. FH really is just an excuse for them to release intentionally overpowered characters with slightly retextured models and no demote.

Imagine if it IS awakening again lol, and it is also a midpoint banner with an OC.

I would say Noire and Laurent would get demote treatment while Severa and Inigo headline. Though it might be a bit rushed after the bunny banner. 

Anyway, my true prediction lies with Echoes.

OC

Lance Palla

Tatiana or Deen

Demote Luthier

Instant Quest Demote Kamui

GHB Fernand