June 2021 New Heroes Speculation

June 2021 New Heroes  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you predict the banner to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Heroes
    • Multiple Games/Themed
    • Crossover
  2. 2. What game do you want the banner to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Heroes
    • Multiple Games/Themed
    • Crossover

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2021 at 10:01 PM

I think midpoint Echoes is a fair assumption, in which case I'm thinking (and assuming they are playing it smart by using a female OC to carry this banner and Tatiana to carry the final Echoes banner).

Nott (Lance)

Mycen (Lance)

Demote Luthier (Green Tome)

Jesse (Sword)

Quest Demote - Kamui

GHB - Rudolph (Lance)

The final Echoes banner in Book VI, would then include Tatiana (Colorless), Zeke (Lance), Deen (Sword), Demote - Atlas (Bow), and Fernand (GHB).

Meaning that Nomah and Jedah would be the unrepresented characters, unless they decide to eat the alt hate and throw Valentian Palla in one banner and Valentian Est in the next to do an additional Echoes banner. Personally, I don't think it's worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I expect either awakening because its the season they usually get banners or Echoes. As mentioned above due to Echoes not having many potential units Notte will be used to carry this banner and put some more unpopular ones. 

I expect Nott, Luthier, Atlas (quest demote), Jedah (GHB), any of the swords remaining and Mycen/Fernand (bassicaly a "filler" choice that still is profitable). Zeke and Tatiana and the hype around them is enough to carry the final one.

I’m excited for June; the three games that are most likely to have another banner are among the games I care about most (though I’d definitely take another Shadow Dragon banner.)

Shadows of Valentia seems likely. I don’t have strong feelings about any SoV character who hasn’t been added to Heroes yet, but Mycen is the one I most want to see.

If there is an Awakening banner, I truly hope it contains the remaining Shepherds: Kellam (lance armor), Vaike (axe infantry), Miriel (red tome infantry), and Ricken (colorless tome infantry)! Gregor (sword infantry) can be the GHB, since he is recruited later than the others, he’s more of an outlier, and as I recall, Chrom and the other Shepherds didn’t know him until the chapter where he is recruited.

I know Heroes avoids male-dominated banners (and it doesn’t help that Miriel isn’t especially beautiful or sexy), but IS has done weirder things with Awakening in Heroes. They’ve had some very odd priorities with releasing Awakening characters into Heroes. Several antagonists, second-gen units and relatively late-game recruits were added before these five Shepherds, who are all recruited relatively early. Let’s hope June is the remaining Shepherds' time to finally shine!

*takes a deep breath* With Fates, I’m going to try hard to balance my expectations with reality...

What my dream Fates banner would look like:

Nyx (colorless tome infantry), Charlotte (axe infantry), Shura (blue archer infantry) and Reina (red archer flyer) with Percy (axe flyer) as the GHB character.

Most realistically I think it will look like this:

Nyx (red tome infantry), Charlotte (axe infantry), Kiragi (blue archer infantry), and Dwyer (staff cavalry) with Shura (colorless archer infantry) as the GHB character.

There are a few other characters who stand a good chance of being on the next Fates banner (Mozu, Scarlet and Orochi come to mind offhand), but I’ll be very surprised if the GHB character on the next Fates banner isn’t Shura. All the other Fates antagonists not yet in Heroes placed more than 200 spots beneath him on CYL, there are plenty of antagonists left so there is no need to dip into the rest of the roster, Shura joins you in all three Fates games and he is fought in all three Fates games. Besides, there have only been a couple GHB archers.

(I'm not including Anankos, since I see him as a Mythic candidate, not a GHB candidate.)

Edited by Magenta Fantasies