Are you excited for the New DLC for Three Houses?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for the New DLC for Three Houses?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Pardon me from my retirement, and I will only return to this site once. But well, I know some many Fire Emblem fans are wanted a new dlc for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, even me. It's about swimwear, because, the only thing of we need. Unlike Summer of Bonds from Fire Emblem Awakening, and Beach Brawl from Fire Emblem Fates. Will Three Houses Chracters in their summer alter egos from Fire Emblem Heroes from the past year are predict a new wave dlc for Three Houses? Is this a coincidence? I guess this is a coincidence...... And We know Edelgard can't swim in the water and she is so scared. Her parents Ionius IX and Patricia were never teached to her daughter how to learn to swim, while Edelgard was a little child. She needs to have help with her teacher Byleth and her friends from the Monastery too for learn to swim, and overcome to her fear to be stronger.

I was saw in a forum thread in GameFAQs about the swimsuit DLC since 7 months ago, and some fan arts from Pixiv and Twitter. They are made rumors about the swimsuit dlc, and ther version 1.2.0. from this game are keeping stable, and the developers weren't continued working, due from the COVID-19 pandemic or something else, and they weren't made a new DLC for this game in the past year. We need a new update from this game to launch a new wave DLC to avoid to be obsolete the stable version of I mentioned.

So do you think about my prediction? I'm not good making predictions, because, I'm so nervious.

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day.

This wording is... very poor, charitably speaking. You're talking about a hypothetical DLC wave, but the question suggests that this is something confirmed to be happening. It's not.

My own answer is a resounding NO. Ravioli, raviioli, don't lewd the studentolis. Also, with the first wave finishing over a year ago, I think we can safely say that additional 3H content is effectively done. IS is better served working on their next release.

8 minutes ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

This wording is... very poor, charitably speaking. You're talking about a hypothetical DLC wave, but the question suggests that this is something confirmed to be happening. It's not.

My own answer is a resounding NO. Ravioli, raviioli, don't lewd the studentolis. Also, with the first wave finishing over a year ago, I think we can safely say that additional 3H content is effectively done. IS is better served working on their next release.

Don't make me feeling sad and/or crying again, and I don't know how to speak fluently.. Because, I'm not a normal boy, I have Asperger Syndrome. I know you're angry with me, because, I'm doing my mistakes from this forum again.... Nobody can't help me, only I can help by myself. Why I'm did returned from this site? I promised for NOT return in this site until I can fix the problems from my mistakes of I did, but, I didn't comply, because, It slipeed my mind.

Edited by IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

47 minutes ago, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

Don't make me feeling sad and/or crying again, and I don't know how to speak fluently.. Because, I'm not a normal boy, I have Asperger Syndrome. I know you're angry with me, because, I'm doing my mistakes from this forum again.... Nobody can't help me, only I can help by myself. Why I'm did returned from this site? I promised for NOT return in this site until I can fix the problems from my mistakes of I did, but, I didn't comply, because, It slipeed my mind.

1. We can sort-of help with the language thing, but it's going to be rough.  Reading/typing out English will help, but so will speaking it.  My writing isn't grammatically correct down to the last technicality, but it works as speech.

2. If you need professional help, please arrange for it.  No one here is a medical professional, so the best we can do is talk about random things.  Like FE.

3. Learning means lots of failures.  Failing sucks, but it's also an important part of growing.  Keep your head up, try not to repeat the mistakes, and you'll get further along.  No need to beat yourself up over it.

EDIT: Right, topic.  No thank you on the beach DLC, I think the school uniforms look fine.

Edited by eclipse

3 hours ago, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

Okay, maybe I came off more harshly than necessary. I didn't mean it as a personal attack, and I'm sorry if that's the impression that came across.

Regardless, I don't personally have an interest in more aesthetic DLC for Three Houses. I'm especially not a fan of impractically fanservicey outfits, like swimsuits. Particularly in light of the "school" setting that 3H tries to establish. 

Personally, I don’t have any interest in new attire for the characters at all, I only bought the dlc for Cindered Shadows and Hapi.

I would just hope they keep swimsuits to after the time skip because minors.

3 hours ago, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

Hey, language in general is all about making mistakes. No one is born fluent in anything, so it’s okay to not be fluent in something. And even if you aren’t, messing up the words on a forum post is not seriously bothering anyone else. You didn’t say anything that would reasonably hurt anyone else.

And if you do need to go get help for whatever, then do it! Professionals exist for this sort of stuff if you need it, because it’s okay to have any sort of problem. What’s important is getting better, because it’s not pleasant to feel that way. If you need any sort of help, I would strongly encourage you to go get it.

And I hope you have a nice day too.

9 hours ago, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

OK, I respect your opinion (It's just a classic from this meme from Youtube Poop)

Well, to expound on this, in my opinion, it just wouldn't be appropriate considering the setting. Also, if there was more DLC planned for this game, we'd have heard of it by now.

I don't think Three Houses will be getting DLC since the game's lifespawn seems complete. If Fodlandians don swimsuits they'll be doing that in Heroes. 

But hypothetically I'd be all in for it because a beach DLC would most likely mean a DLC set in Brighid which could be interesting. 

My own answer is a resounding NO. Ravioli, raviioli, don't lewd the studentolis.

Amusingly I think even the younger students such as Ashe are the same age or even a little older than many characters who got swimsuit alts in Heroes. And if its post timeskip beach outfits then it be more or less fine.

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

But hypothetically I'd be all in for it because a beach DLC would most likely mean a DLC set in Brighid which could be interesting. 

Well, the game already gave us the Petradetta paralogue, set in Brigid. Wherein, we proceeded to meet no new characters from Brigid. And the forest looked eerily similar to one where Marianne's paralogue was set.

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Amusingly I think even the younger students such as Ashe are the same age or even a little older than many characters who got swimsuit alts in Heroes. And if its post timeskip beach outfits then it be more or less fine.

I tend to think of Heroes getting more leeway when it comes to getting goofy/trashy/fanservicey outfits, relative to a mainline game like Three Houses. I'd prefer the more serious tone of the game to be preserved. Like, sure, we did get dodgeball uniforms, and maid/butler outfits, but even those were relatively grounded and plain.

3 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Well, the game already gave us the Petradetta paralogue, set in Brigid. Wherein, we proceeded to meet no new characters from Brigid. And the forest looked eerily similar to one where Marianne's paralogue was set.

That's exactly why I want to see something of Brigid. Because what we saw in the Petradetta paralogue wasn't Brigid. It was a northern pine forest rather than a tropical island. As such we need a real stage in Brigid to address that. 

God, I hope this doesn't actually happen. The last thing this game needs is more encouragement for that crowd. Heroes already did Dorothea dirty with that last alt, and Marianne has enough creepy stans as it is without sticking her in a swimsuit too. Not to mention it'd likely make a lot of characters feel really uncomfortable in-story based on their personalities/life experiences (Edelgard was subjected to horifically invasive experiments as a child, Dorothea and Yuri both had to live their whole lives being harassed by perverted guys, Bernie and Marianne have severe self-esteem issues, etc.) Seeing them in fanservice-y swimsuits just wouldn't feel right, imo.

If we do get more dlc/updates, I'd much rather have something like removed gender locks (at least on the fist classes) or letting us put characters in their class outfits around the monastery (imagine Byleth strutting around the Cathedral in her Enlightened One outfit). Swimsuits are a lazy addition and don't even make that much sense setting-wise, especially in part 2 (let's all go to the beach in the middle of a war! lol)

On 5/12/2021 at 7:14 PM, IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie said:

Again I feel this wish to help you even though I probably can't, let's try anyway:

It's okay. I mean it, you can chill here, things don't matter to others as much as you seem to think they do. People here are mostly just casually conversing to kill time, and most of those exchanges are forgotten within weeks. Nobody hates you, nobody will hunt you and try to make you leave. People can be snarky but they aren't judging you in that way, there's no need for this pressure you're putting yourself under. It's okay.

... and on topic, I feel pretty confident that support for Three Houses is done and they've moved on to whatever's coming next. Plus, developers very rarely wait over a year between dlc waves, especially with zero announcements or teasers to keep players invested. So I wouldn't get my hopes up.