Get to know others better or uh something like that

kirbyrockykid3724

I want to take a break from video game topics and want to know others better

here you can say

your favorite color video game tv show movie comic book or just a book youtuber website character any of that stuff got it?

DON"T say

your real name age where you live your birthday any thing like that should not put on here you got it?

but anyways

My favorite color is some where by rainbow and blue

favorite video game is switch and wii u smash bros 3ds the camera thingy wii super mario sluggers and pac-man party i-pad chuchel and any mario game - mario run

favorite tv show is AFV but I like sponge bob 2 

favorite youtuber jackjellify

favorite character baby mario and baby luigi kirby tails tons of favorites but those are the main ones

this is just a hang out place

The name I use for most of my profiles is indigoasis, but I use babe on Steam to keep things simple.

My favorite color is indigo, if that wasn't obvious. It strikes a nice balance between blue and purple, and it's fun to say.

Favorite video game is Mother 3. Ocarina of Time and Team Fortress 2 are also high up there. Favorite Fire Emblem game is kinda tough, but I typically just say Gaiden; Shadows of Valentia would be my favorite since that's what I played, but we wouldn't have such a banger remake without Gaiden existing. It's also for memes. After that, I'd probably go with Fates since I love so much about it.

Speaking of memes, my favorite meme is the one picture of Cloud from FF7 standing in front of Trump Tower. It gets a chuckle out of me everytime since you have this fictional video game character about to storm the this big, real-life building, which creates a humorous contrast, and it all calls homage to the original cover art. It's honestly fantastic.

Favorite video game characters are kinda tough for me to decide on, but in Fire Emblem, Finn and Kaze are my favorites. Outside of FE, I'd probably say something along the lines of Link (The Legend of Zelda), Addam (Xenoblade Chronicles 2), any of the Belmonts (Castlevania), etc. There are so many characters that I enjoy, as well as don't remember, that I couldn't name them all.

Favorite anime is Initial D. The music absolutely slaps, and it's just generally up my alley (I enjoy racing). I also have other reasons, but I'll leave it at that. Psycho-Pass, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Dororo are also extremely good, and I couldn't recommend them enough. 

Favorite movies are Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Princess Bride. 

Favorite characters outside of video games are, again, hard for me to choose. I usually have recency bias when it comes to things like this (I'm also terrible at remembering certain things), but Hyakkimaru is one of my favorites right now. 

~ ~ ~

Normally, your topics seem pretty out there and hard to understand, but it's nice to see one that's fairly toned down. 

Fav Color: Red or Blue ( More Red )

Fav Game: I can't really choose one, but my top 12 are: EarthBound, 20XX, Sonic Adventure, FE Sacred Stones, Celeste, Mega Man 2, Sonic 3, Mother 3, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Persona 4,  Castlevania Order of Ecclesia and Metroid Fusion.

Fav anime: Jojo Golden Wind and Diamond is Unbreakble, Naruto Shippuden, My hero academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, I really like Yurii on Ice too, but it's no one of my favorites, also Boruto.

Fav TV Show: Henry Danger ( After Season 3 lol ), Avatar the Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Castlevania ( Seasons 1 and 2, still haven't watched the third one.) Regular Show, Gumball.

Fav Youtuber: In USA: Jaiden Animations, Terminal Montage and Jello Apocalypse, In Brazil: Experiencia Flamino, Kane TV, Master Alucard and Colonia Contra Ataca.

Fav Bands: Queen, Guns N' Roses, Kiss, ACDC, Daft Punk, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith.

Fav Musicians: David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Ozzy Osbourne, Freddie Mercury, Rick Astley.

I have a account in Castlevania Modding Boards using the same name, and i'm doing a mod for CV Portrait of Ruin with my friend StarWyvern, You guys can see the progress right here: 

Portrait of Bloodlines! It's Awesome!

About me I'm a pro in Video Games and a Rookie in Fire Emblem, LET'S GOOOOO