What non-FE crossovers would you like to see?

Perkilator

Real talk, I'm a bit surprised that FEH hasn't done a crossover with a series that isn't Fire Emblem. So what outside series would you like to see cross over with FEH?

I'd personally like to see Euden from Dragalia Lost in this game, so he can repay Alfonse a visit.

I would like to see Advance Wars. Kanbei on a Megatank would be cool. Colin doubling your Orbs would be awesome.

Other than that, I would not mind other Nintendo franchises either. Zelda would probably fit the best theme and anesthetic wise. Pokémon should work too mechanically speaking.

For non Nintendo stuff, I would go with Skyrim and D&D as my top picks, but a lot of other fantasy genres would work too.

While I would personally not want to see any non-Fire Emblem crossovers in Heroes ever, if they absolutely had to do one, my preference would certainly be for Monster Hunter Stories 2.

Would be a great excuse to add cavalry dragons and more armored beasts.

Berwick Saga. It'd never happen, but I want it to.

I don't particularly want any others, but if I had to pick one, I agree that Zelda would be the most fitting. Metroid would be a harder fit, but I love it and I'm sure they could make it work if they really wanted to.

Dragalia Lost would probably be the first thing that would came to my mind. I mean.. Dragalia had 2 FEH crossovers already.

• Euden as Infantry Sword;
  • Elisanne as Infantry Lance;
  • Ranzal as Infantry Axe (or Armored);
  • Cleo as Infantry Staff;
  • Luca as Infantry Colorless Bow as TT unit.

Outside this... maybe Zelda. To be more especific, Breath of the Wild.

• Mipha as Infantry Lance;
  • Revali as Flying Colorless Bow;
  • Daruk as Armored Axe;
  • Urbosa as Infantry Sword;
  • Link as Infantry Sword as TT unit;

TMSFE x Persona 3-5

If it absolutely have to be Nintendo, then Zelda or maybe Pokemon Conquest, and that's it. As someone who hates Smash, I don't want to see anything Smash related in FEH.

yeah i'd love to, although that would probably only result in yet another obscenely powercreep-based banner with no demote unit

as for what franchise i'd like to see collaborating with FEH, i'd say Trails, Bravely and NieR

Clearly this banner should become reality one day:

• Mega Rayquaza (Green Breath Flying)
  • Complete Form Zygarde (Colorless Breath Armored)
  • Ultra Necrozma (Blue Breath Flying)
  • Eternamax Eternatus (Red Breath Flying)

Yes, they would all be (at minimum) as cancerous as Hegegard. You’re welcome.

gamepress already did an april's fools article about this with a FEH x Genshin Impact crossover, actually pretty entertaining:

https://gamepress.gg/feheroes/collabs-in-heroes

but personally, i wouldn't like crossovers in FEH. yeah i'm surprised too that this has not happened yet given it's Japanese and pretty much all Japanese games i find on my phone seem to love doing anime crossovers (One-punch man, Goblin Slayer, RE: Zero, Overlord appear to be the most popular), but I guess that must be NIntendo's policy to not mix their properties with outside ones. I'm pretty sure if something does happen it will first be with other NIntendo titles, Pokemon or may be Zelda. But again, i'm not a fan of the idea. If anything, I personally want to see first what exactly they plan to do with the book 5 designs. Reginn showing up on a mech armor is already breaking their world flavor pretty hard, how far will they take it? Will future resplendent units show up piloting this mech armors? What about guns? Reginn actually fires missiles from her suit. Will they out right introduce robots, perhaps showing up as ancient golems constructed by some other ancient race that inhabited Reginn's homeland (i don't know what the name of this country their fighting now is, or how to spell it) in a distant past? The ancient Askr already had air ships. This would pretty much go end up more Final Fantasy than FE, but if you did go that route, then no other game series would really seem out place, like Trails, Y's, or FF itself. In the end it seems IS is just going to play dumb and ignore these details, but that's one giant elephant in the room flavor-wise imo.

If we did see crossovers, i wouldn't mind seeing Octopath Traveler or Odin Sphere.

Edited by Sil/phire

Let's see some Madoka Magica, Aikatsu, Azur Lane, and Naruto!

1 hour ago, Sil/phire said:

gamepress already did an april's fools article about this with a FEH x Genshin Impact crossover, actually pretty entertaining:

That wasn't just Genshin Impact. All 5 characters were from different franchises. Genshin Impact, Love Live, Dragalia Lost, Fate, and Octopath Traveler.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I don't think crossovers should happen until the ENTIRE FE cast is in the game.

I would think they'd take a seasonal slot.  If not, I'd gladly sacrifice the waste of space that is Fallen Heroes for it.  

57 minutes ago, Florete said:

Let's see some Madoka Magica, Aikatsu, Azur Lane, and Naruto!

That wasn't just Genshin Impact. All 5 characters were from different franchises. Genshin Impact, Love Live, Dragalia Lost, Fate, and Octopath Traveler.

If it was a non-Nintendo, non-game IP I would absolutely want Madoka as it is my favourite anime.  Give me Sayaka.

PERSONA 5. I WANT TO SEE A PERSONA 5 GAME IN THE STYLE OF FIRE EMBLEM. 

Most of the cast really fits the class tropes of Fire Emblem; and while it doesn't have to be set at Garrag Mach, I think the Monastery setting would do wonders for the remake. 

Each character has a class that fits them really well, and the bosses' classes could be based off of what they think of themselves or how they're received in the public - Kamoshida would be a Hero, Madarame a Sage, Kaneshiro a Merchant, 

[MASSIVE PERSONA 5 AND PERSONA 5 ROYAL SPOILERS]

Spoiler

Okumura would be a Lord

Sae would (probably) be a Falcon Knight

Akechi would be a Dark Flier with Shadowgift

Shido would be a Vanguard

Maruki would be a Bishop with Shadowgift

Our heroes and the confidants match up well with the traditional Fire Emblem classes too.

Joker - Lord (special promotion is Trickster)

Morgana - Thief (he'd need a different, special promotion, given that while Joker is the Trickster, Morgana's skills and utility fits that class FAR better)

Skull - Fighter/Barbarian

Panther - Mage (the fire-based one to be exact)

Fox - Myrmidon

Queen - Pegasus Knight

Oracle - Dancer (this is the weirdest pick, but given Oracle's function in battle is to buff and refresh, I think it translates well here)

Noir - Wyvern Rider

Crow - Dark Flier

Violet - ??? She'd probably have to be something like Mortal Savant or a new class.

Sojiro - Pre-promote Paladin.

Sae Niijima - Falcon Knight (completing the Pegasus Trio of JUSTICE)

Hifumi - Cleric

Tae Takemi - Shaman/Druid

Shinya - Mage (the red-headed mage ala Azelle, Ewan, Tormod, and Ricken (and Annette))

Mishima - Archer (probably)

2 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Each character has a class that fits them really well, and the bosses' classes could be based off of what they think of themselves or how they're received in the public - Kamoshida would be a Hero, Madarame a Sage, Kaneshiro a Merchant, 

You're in the Heroes forum. Your classes mean nothing to us here.

3 hours ago, Sayyyaka said:

I would think they'd take a seasonal slot.  If not, I'd gladly sacrifice the waste of space that is Fallen Heroes for it. 

Given the sheer number of characters that aren't in the game, I think it'll shut down long before the entire cast is in.

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Given the sheer number of characters that aren't in the game, I think it'll shut down long before the entire cast is in.

Hopefully, whales can keep Heroes alive forever.

For me? None. Sure, there are some which may make sense from a location/era standpoint (such as the Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus, or even Dragalia Lost) but I wouldn't want to see them in FEH.

6 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

PERSONA 5. I WANT TO SEE A PERSONA 5 GAME IN THE STYLE OF FIRE EMBLEM. 

I would play it.

Wait, why is this in the Heroes section?

If this is only gacha related, then nothing.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

Nintendo: Dragalia Lost feels like the obvious pick, since they've already crossed over in DL. Zelda could be a good one as well.

Non-Nintendo: Real talk, I think Puyo Puyo would be a great fit with the art done in the style of the early games. Characters could be Arle (Mage), Schezo (Sword), Draco Centauros (Dragon), Dark Prince/Satan (Mage) and Rulue (Dagger, using her fan as a weapon)

13 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're in the Heroes forum. Your classes mean nothing to us here.

Ah, gotcha. In that case, Kamoshida would be a Red sword user, Madarame is a blue tome user, and so on. The same would be true for most of the Phantom Thieves as well, with Joker being like the Summoner and using a gun-like weapon. Violet would be a dagger-user.