What collaborations would you like to see in Monster Hunter Rise?

JAZ_2002

Just as the title says, what sort of collaboration would you like to see in Monster Hunter Rise? Or maybe just Monster Hunter in general? Maybe even just a weapon or just a set? Sets for Palicoes or Palimutes? Or even something like a hairstyle or face paint?

Me personally, I’d love to see Goblin Slayer’s armor and a sword and shield also to go along with it. His armor is just too cool looking even if his sword may come off as too simple in-game. But that’s the way I like it haha
Kratos was another one I had in the back of my head for some time. His Blades of Chaos could work as Dual Blades with a Fire element. And The Blade of Olympus could be either a Greatsword or Longsword with *maybe* a Lightning/Thunder element? His design could probably still work as a set I think haha
Artorias and Sif too of course. Sif as layered armor for Palamute. With The Greatsword of Artorias as a weapon for both also. And have them make Tobi Kadachi the event quest lmao.

Seeing some old events make a return would also be pretty rad. I think there were JoJo, Attack on Titan, Evangelion, etc. events in the older games. Man if only we could see them now :(( 

I think it would be cool to have a Fire Emblem Three Houses collaboration. I could see multiple things for this:

1. The Hero's Relics and Saint Relics as weapons in Rise. For example, Seiros' sword & shield and the Sword of Moralta & Aegis as sword & shield, the Ochain Shield & Spear of Assal as lance, and Amyr as either a hammer or a switch axe. Not sure about what weapon type the sword of the creator could be though; charge blade, maybe?
  2. Edelgard's Armored lord outfit, Dimitri's High lord outfit, and Claude's Wyvern master outfit as armor sets, plus various other outfits (student outfit, Rhea's outfit, etc.) as layered armour.
  3. Quests that allude to certain chapters and monsters from Three Houses. For instance, hunting a recoloured Rathian (that uses ice element instead of fire) as a reference to the Immaculate One, etc.

Another that I could see is another The Legend of Zelda collaboration. This one could go both ways, with wirebugs becoming a Shiekah Slate rune in BOTW2 or something like that. But I would mainly just want Link's outfit and the Master Sword so that I can pretend that I'm playing a Zelda game and that Link's gone back to being left-handed.

EDIT: In light of events that happened earlier this month that I was recently made aware of, I think it would be interesting to see a Berserk collaboration done in memory of the manga's author. I think have Guts' dragonslayer as a greatsword would probably be a great way to do it, as well as maybe a bonus quest that acknowledges the memory of the manga author.

Edited by vanguard333