Who would you like to be the next mythic hero? and who do you think that can be it instead?

ARMADS!!!

Hi again, 

I like having discussions about the possible heroes of future banners and also to see which characters other people want to see in the game, so I started to do this kind of thread here before new banners.This time I want to know who would you like to see in the next mythic banner (that, according to the pattern, should be in about 10 days) and who do you think the hero will be.

In the case you haven't notice yet, the mythic heroes are being released every two months (lately it's been almost ever in odd months), between days 25 and 30, so it's about time to discuss who will and who should be the new hero.

Who I think the mythic hero will be:

Until now they were all OCs, Gods, Dragons or Legendary heroes (not in the FEH sense) that are not among the cast of main characters (like Bramimond and Altina), So It's probably going to be something similar, I don't have much guesses on who will it be but I think it might be some OC, probably Ótr or Fáfnir since we have fought both of them now. Also I have a feeling that Athos will be in this banner someday,maybe not this month but who knows.

Who I want the new mythic hero to be: 

I would really like to see Eitri, but I think it's too soon for her to be an unit yet, we didn't even get to fight against her yet and I think IS would rather reveal her abilities in the story as an enemy than in a mythic banner, but at least we know that she will be playable someday since every OC is turned into an unit at some point (except Freyr because no one cares about him). Actually I think I would like to see Freyr in the game too, it would be cool, but probably will never happen, I think I'm the only person who is kinda interested in the possibility? It would be cool to see Thórr too, but I think we will have to wait some months (or years) to get her, she is not even in the main story yet, now imagine as an unit...

But the ones I want the most are Athos and Roland, I really don't know why Athos isn't in the game yet, even Bramimond is! Also, if Bramimond is then why couldn't Roland be too, right? (but he probaly will never be, I hope I'm wrong) Athos is the one I want the most though, and I think that maybe he could get the spot this time? Well, I hope so...  

So who do you think that the next Mythic hero should be? and who do you think that he will be instead? Also, do you have any guesses on who will be the other characters featured in the mythic banner?

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Already a thread for this, we tend to get them about a month in advance.

Oh, sorry, should I delete this one?

Nope, that's what we're here for!  And next time, check to see if the topic you're about to make exists BEFORE making it.