What is next for FEH after the end of book V? Is book VI going to be the last one?

ARMADS!!!

You might have noticed that the story of FEH so far is about the characters going to the 9 Realms of norse mythology (with the exception of book 1), in each book (from book 2 onwards) they tell about 2 worlds that contrast each other:

- In book 2 it was Nifl and Muspel (based on Niflheim and Muspelheim, the realms of ice and fire)

- In book 3 it was Hel (based on Helheim the world of the dead and possibly the world of living counted as Midgard, the land of humans) 

- In book 4 it was Ljósálfheimr and Dokkalfheim (based in Jjósalfheimr and Svartalfheim, the lands of light elfs and dark elfs, respectively, actually I've seen some people not counting Svartalfheim as one of the 9 realms or saying it is the same as Nidavellir)

- In book 5 it is Nidavellir and Jotunnheimr (the realms of dwarves and giants, respectively)

Then we are left with Asgard (the realms of gods), Vanaheim (other realm of other gods) and maybe Midgard (the world of humans, but maybe it counted as the world of the living in book 3 to contrast Hel), So this mean that is would be only one book left? (that should cover a Asgard and Vanaheim story, or a Asgard and Midgard story if they decide to make Vanaheim a part of Asgard) Will IS come up with another storyline after this or will they end the main story and leave us only with the paralogues as new content? 

Well, there is no way to predict this, but we know what book VI will probably be about (Asgard and Vahaheim or Asgard and Midgard), and then we will be left without realms to talk about, so in the case book 6 is the last one then it is probably going to be about a war, a greater conflict or something like this (and I suspect that if IS decide to end the main story after this then we will probably get a Legendary Alfonse, and maybe Sharena and Kiran too after the end) (Also how much you want to bet that Alfonse's mother will die before we get his legendary alt? lords are always orphans, 99% of the time)

I would be really happy if there was an epilogue chapter/book in the end of the story, in the case this is really the end (actually, I think that every book should have had an epilogue chapter but anyway...).

In the case book 6 really is about Asgard/vanaheim/Midgard then I think it will be about the gods of Asgard randomly attacking Askr (as always, it is always someone randomly attacking Askr), then they have to fight against them (maybe with the help of the gods of Vanaheim?). Obviously Thórr will be one of the main enemies. Also in one one of the Paralogues, it is seen that she recruited Líf and Thrasir to help her and in the end of book IV

Spoiler

Líf and Thrasir are recruiting Plumeria and Triandra.

So I think we can expect to see them again, but now on Thórr's side, as major enemies (maybe some kind of boss run in the end?). I really hope that they don't ditch or retcon this whole Thórr storyline because everything seems to make sense this way. At least for me.

Also, regardless of book 6 being the last one or not, I hope they reveal soon what is the Fire Emblem of the game, it is almost certain that it will be some random McGuffin from Embla (hence the name of the kingdom). I just hope it isn't just like any of the random McGuffins of the other books, because this "the main villain of the book can't take damage, except with this random thing that can kill him immediately" thing is getting old, ending the story for good with another thing like this would be infuriating.

Other thing that I hope they don't ditch are the other storylines that they started:

1) Embla's "cursed blood": Unfortunately it seems like this storyline was either forgotten or retconed but I hope not, the cringiest it was to see Veronica and Bruno randomly threteaning to kill Alfonse and his friends, it was also a cool idea. Also if they drop this storyline then Bruno would be left without a purpouse and I think almost everyone ships him with Alfonse likes him.

2) Thórr, Líf, Thrasir and

Spoiler

the Alfar

3) Fjorm's coughing: This one is a very subtle one, so chances of being forgotten are higher but probalby no one is going to be pissed because of this. But I would like to see where it goes, does Fjorm has some kind of grave sickness? a curse or something like this? It would be cool to see it to the end. (Ok, maybe they already ended this storyline in forging bonds but I don't think so, if I'm wrong please correct me because I don't follow them all)

4) The OC's that joined the order of heroes: I've seen some hate about IS ignoring almost completely the OCs of previous chapters after the chapter ends. I'm happy that lately they are giving the previous OCs some atention, like putting Fjorm, Eir and Peony constantly in the forjing bonds but aside of this they don't get much, I think that they should have joined the main characters's party but yeah... you know, as long as they are not completely forgotten I think its (kinda) fine. At least Peony made an appearence in the new chapter of book V (it would be really sad if IS ditched her, after everything she and Sharena went through in book IV)

5) this one is not about a storyline, just a reminder that almost everyone want the next free book hero to be male, and I hope they to it someday,  so if the next book is to be the last, it will be the last opportunity. Let's cross our fingers.

6) there are probaly others that I'm forgetting?

Also if book VI is the last then is kiran going back home? I think he/she is going to chose to stay in Askr otherwise the game would have to definitively end, and we know this will not happen.

But what if we get a book 7?

Maybe IS will start to make up new kingdoms after they use all the 9, or they will start to use realms from other mythologies (actually I think I remember Alfonse or other character saying that there were only 9 realms, but they could retcon that)

I just hope that if they decide to not add more realms then they don't make the story about child units (unless we have some canon pairings, but I don't think this will happen in only 1 book), but having the characters some 10 or 20 years older would be cool, with Alfonse being the king of Askr and Bruno's boyfriend... Ok I don't know what else to say, in the case I think of something more I'll just edit this. But somedays ago I though of so many theories about the future of this game (not fanfiction, actual theories about what I think that is likely to happen).

Other thing is that ir seems that they are kinda of ship teasing Alfonse and Veronica? Maybe it's just me, but I got that impression after the Valentines banner, i don't really ship them but if done correctly IDGAF if they end up together or not. Let's see if this is going somewhere.

Generally this is what I think that is going to happen in FEH main story, I really think book VI will be the last unless book 7 is some kind of epilogue (so it will be even harder to get orbs after the story ends) or we get some big change in the story after this point. Do you have any teory about the possible future storylines, about the Fire Emblem of the game or about what will happen after (or during) book 6? 

They can continue the story as long as they want, even once we've introduced all the realms. Those realms can still have unexplored areas to visit, after all.

If they wrap up the main story and want to keep FEH running afterward, they could just have all future banners be associated with Paralogues. We've gotten plenty of New Heroes banners that worked that way, particularly in Book 1.

They should just go to the real world (or the Summoner's world, I should say) after all this and have it be futuristic.  I don't care about FEH's story but it'd be funny.

Edited by Sayyyaka

I've more or less lain out my predictions in the book 5 thread and don't particularly feel like reconstructing it since it's too complicated. Basically, Henriette, dragons, Alfador. If you look for what I have to say on these topics there, you'll find my predictions.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Noam Roberts said:

I really hope that there will be a continuation.

There will be. This game will likely stay around for at least a couple more years.

It may not be bringing in mega bucks anymore, but it's still Nintendo's most profitable mobile game. At long as it still makes a decent profit, it'll stick around. Plus, it also serves as something IS can cross-advertise when newer FE games come out.

Edited by Sentinel07

8 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

There will be. This game will likely stay around for at least a couple more years.

It may not be bringing in mega bucks anymore, but it's still Nintendo's most profitable mobile game. At long as it still makes a decent profit, it'll stick around. Plus, it also serves as something IS can cross-advertise when newer FE games come out.

This is great news.

FEH still brings Nintendo LOTS of money it’s not going anywhere even if all 9 realms are visited they can explore other themes that has nothing to do with the 9 realms to keep the game alive. Plus once NEW mainline games come it’ll boost their profits dramatically. 

Seeing as Heroes is an alternate way to promote upcoming FE games(when sadly TCG ended such a waste….) at best theyll likely make a follow up sequel whether with completely new characters or not(hopefully accounts can transfer all previous Heroes onto it)

Edited by Mage Goddess Lysithea

They'll probably make something completely out of left field up for a filler story. Honestly what I want is for them to just go back to book 1 and finish all those loose threads they started.

I doubt FEH is going to end any time soon

Edited by Faellin

I want the next Tempest Trial + to be about about book III, or maybe the next book to be some kind of extension to Book III's story, since they gave us a LOT of random lore that was never mentioned again, stuff such as Eir's parents and kingdom, her kingdom being blessed by the dragon of life (who apparently isn't one of the four dragons cuz you know... otherwise it would be 5 dragons)(which makes me assume that Eir's kingdom is Valhalla, soon I'll explain why), Angrboda being the mother of Hel who died someway and was also the "maiden of life and death and mother of the triad cataclysm (one of which probably is Hel)" meaning that Hel has two siblings that are never mentioned again, at one point in the story of book IV Freya says that Alfador is pissed at the Askr gang for killing Hel and that they'll pay for it l but no one ever talks about it again. I want to know more about these stuff!  

Also in one of the Tempest trials, Loki said to Helbindi that Valhalla is the FEH equivalent to Heaven, while in Book III (and in that Xenologue with Surtr) its said that Hel is a place for those who had a "dishonorable death" (or victims of Hel's curse), and is kind of the equivalent to Hell. (by associating the "Valhalla being kinda like heaven" thing and "Eir's kingdom being blessed by the 'Dragon of Life' " thing, I ended up assuming that Eir's kingdom is Valhalla so I'm going to mention it like this for the rest of the post but feel free to disagree if you want to, other motive for me to assume it, if Eir is from Valhalla then it would basically be a plot about "the good afterlife world vs the bad afterlife world" and this is cool, so screw it, for me Eir is from Valhalla until said otherwise).

So if we had a new Tempest Trial + (Like Ice and Flame), it could be "Life and Death" (or whatever), or maybe another entire book about since we have an absurd amount of lore to explore in this. 

In Valhalla's/The kingdom blessed by the dragon of life's side, we could learn more about Eir's biological family and the dragon of life, and see who rules Valhalla now that the royal family is gone (probably will be someone who will feel threteaned about Eir's presence since she is the rightful ruler and is not dead as she was thought to be)
 While in Hel's side we could learn more about Angrboda (who gave birth to the character Hel, and now is apparently dead since her heart was used to kill Hel) and how she died, and we could see the other two members of the Triad Cataclysm (Hel's siblings, they could be pissed off at you for killing their sister in book III), maybe one or both of them rules Hel now (otherwise we can learn what they do/did before ruling Hel in their deceased sister's place), if we are lucky we can even learn who is Hel's father
 (also I would like to know where is Eir's pegagus from, but I don't think we ever will, is likely just a random dead pegasus)

What is interesting is that in the actual Norse mythology, Hel is Loki's child (with Angrboda) so I wonder if this will happen in FEH (I know both Loki and Angrboda are women in the game but I think Loki could have turned into a man if she wanted to you know... have children? IDK) and the other two of Angrboda's and Loki's children (in norse mythology) are the Fenrir wolf (a giant wolf who was aprisionated by the gods because they predicted that he was going to bring trouble in the future, he has 2 children and kills Odin/Alfador during the ragnarok) and the serpent Jörmungandr (a giant serpent that lives in the ocean and kills Thórr during the ragnarok). If IS decide to use this in FEH then it means that the members of the Triad Cataclysm are Hel, Fenrir and Jörmungandr, and the latter two will probably be manaketes (that can transform into a wolf and a serpent). Also in the Norse mythology Angrboda is a giantess, which makes me think if someone will mention her in book V as being someone from Jotunheimr or if they will change her origins in the game. And, if the game turns out to be faithful to the mythology, then maybe Loki's children (in the case she is Fenrir's and Jörmungandr's "father") will kill both Thórr and Alfador.

Anyway, it would be nice to see Eir getting more importance aside of Forging bonds (to be honest I don't even know what is happening in forging bonds lately, nor what kind of plotlines Eir has had there), like Fjorm is. And maybe Peony and Reggin will get importance too someday.

And just one more thing: if, for some reason IS decided to make this whole "life and death" in a book instead of a tempest trial, then please, PLEASE, give us a male free unit instead of another chick. (actually, even if the next book isnt about life and death, it can be about anything, I just want a male free unit)

So I think it will be either:

End of book V, Book VI about "Life and death"/Valhalla and Hel (because of the absurd amount of lore left), Book VII about Vanir vs Aesir (and it may end here but if if it doesnt then we can have one more), Book VIII about the Ragnarok and maybe Book IX as an epilogue.

Or:

End of Book V, TT+ about "Life and death", Book VI about Vanir vs Aesir, TT+ about "dreams and nightmares" or "dreams and reality" or something like this, Book VII about the Ragnarok, TT+ about dwarfs and giants and whatever and finally maybe Book VIII as an epilogue. don't know if we will ever have TT+ about the Vanir and Aesir since this will be kinda like the last part of the story and we will probably have all the answers in the book itself.

Anyway, book V is likely the last normal book we will have and then the things will change completely, unless we have a book about Book III's lose ends (or about every lose end in the game) before the final part of the story which will probably just be some kind of crazy conflict between Aesir, Vanir, The 4 dragons, The order of heroes and your mother.

And after this we will just keep having random paralogues that may or may not involve the OCs in important ways anymore (maybe they will only involve the characters from the banner related to the paralogue, only giving the OC's minor roles, as they already do, OR the paralogues may start to be about the OC's adventures). In any case (if the OCs stop getting any importance after the end of the main story) we will still have at least one last adventure of Kiran and friends with the first new year banner after the end of the main story, since the new year banner always has OCs. 

Edited by ARMADS!!!

• 2 months later...

I hope there will be a continuation. For me, in these books, as in others, the character of the hero is very important, how archaic he is and how important he is for the whole story. For several years now I have been writing research about the hero of books and I find very useful information on the page https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/hero/ where quite constructive articles about various books, literary essays and the role of the hero in them constantly appear.

Edited by Darius Murphy

Yeah, we are already getting to the end of the current TT+ now (with only one part left), the end of book V too. Can't wait to see what we will get next (hopefully one of the things will be a hot male free OC, maybe even Bruno if somehow he manages to get rid of his curse).

I think there are so many things that could be in next TTs+ too, such as Bruno's search to end Embla's curse, Líf n friends quest, lose ends about the other books and probably more. So I hope they continue this whole TT+ thing.

The whole Ice & Fire series should be an encouraging sign to those who want it to continue, considering I see it as IS testing the waters of 'is it profitable to go into the deep lore of each of the characters in the books?' rather than just briefly dipping into the two-worlds-in-one-chapter pattern they've been doing.

Judging by the Ascended Florets and the next character that's Ascended ... I'm inclined to say they're not going to stop that line of storytelling anytime soon. It'd be cool if Eir and Bruno and Veronica got the same depth.

Honestly what I would love to see is more mainline FE worlds, next.  Have Loki or some mischief-maker stir up shit in Tellius or Folian, and have our crew have to stealthily track her down and fix things.  Would be a brain-dead way to introduce new heroes as well.

14 hours ago, kradeelav said:

The whole Ice & Fire series should be an encouraging sign to those who want it to continue, considering I see it as IS testing the waters of 'is it profitable to go into the deep lore of each of the characters in the books?' rather than just briefly dipping into the two-worlds-in-one-chapter pattern they've been doing.

Judging by the Ascended Florets and the next character that's Ascended ... I'm inclined to say they're not going to stop that line of storytelling anytime soon. It'd be cool if Eir and Bruno and Veronica got the same depth.

Honestly what I would love to see is more mainline FE worlds, next.  Have Loki or some mischief-maker stir up shit in Tellius or Folian, and have our crew have to stealthily track her down and fix things.  Would be a brain-dead way to introduce new heroes as well.

That'd be pretty cool. It would be a great idea to do this (future books about the OCs going to mainline FE worlds) after the end of the main story, so we wouldnt be without new story chapters, its a better option than doing only paralogues after the end, and its a good and easy way to please the fans by making characters from others FEs have more appearences (for example, I know that some people that don't care about the original story got pissed that the TTs are now about the OCs and not about the other characters anymore, I saw some guys, in the TT+ part 5 discussion I think, saying that they used to like the TTs because they were about the characters that got less attention in the paralogues, and that this time lots of people wanted to see Shinon in the current TT but couldnt because the story is about the OCs, so if we got a new book about say, Tellius, this wouldnt be a problem anymore and FE9/10 characters would get their attention, also fans of other FE worlds woldn't be pissed because they would know that after the end of this Tellius book the game would release other books about the other worlds). And there would be a greater chance of getting obscure characters from each world to be in these new books, which is awesome.

2 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

That'd be pretty cool. It would be a great idea to do this (future books about the OCs going to mainline FE worlds) after the end of the main story, so we wouldnt be without new story chapters, its a better option than doing only paralogues after the end, and its a good and easy way to please the fans by making characters from others FEs have more appearences (for example, I know that some people that don't care about the original story got pissed that the TTs are now about the OCs and not about the other characters anymore, I saw some guys, in the TT+ part 5 discussion I think, saying that they used to like the TTs because they were about the characters that got less attention in the paralogues, and that this time lots of people wanted to see Shinon in the current TT but couldnt because the story is about the OCs, so if we got a new book about say, Tellius, this wouldnt be a problem anymore and FE9/10 characters would get their attention, also fans of other FE worlds woldn't be pissed because they would know that after the end of this Tellius book the game would release other books about the other worlds). And there would be a greater chance of getting obscure characters from each world to be in these new books, which is awesome.

You did a wonderful job summarizing all the reasons that FE-worlds would be a good idea and were vaguely flitting around in my mind, thank you. 🙂

Especially yes to the last point - as we start to get "thinner" with the options of the various casts, it feels like IS needs a more ... vivid? character-specific direction on how to highlight obscure characters, and taking nods from the various themes of the series would go a long way there. Plus you could honestly have some amazingly cool interactions with the FEH OC's that we've gotten to know and love and have *them* be foils off of mainline game characters in a similar struggle. (eg, Pelleas talking to Alphonse and/or Lif about what it means to be king and whether the ends justifies the means - and that banner could be Dawn Brigade related, idk.) 

It is meant to be about the FE series, after all.

51 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

You did a wonderful job summarizing all the reasons that FE-worlds would be a good idea and were vaguely flitting around in my mind, thank you. 🙂

Especially yes to the last point - as we start to get "thinner" with the options of the various casts, it feels like IS needs a more ... vivid? character-specific direction on how to highlight obscure characters, and taking nods from the various themes of the series would go a long way there. Plus you could honestly have some amazingly cool interactions with the FEH OC's that we've gotten to know and love and have *them* be foils off of mainline game characters in a similar struggle. (eg, Pelleas talking to Alphonse and/or Lif about what it means to be king and whether the ends justifies the means - and that banner could be Dawn Brigade related, idk.) 

It is meant to be about the FE series, after all.

I just think that if in each book we only got units related to that world, they would have to last for less than a year each, otherwise we would have like 12 banners straight about the same game? (or the new heroes of each month don't have to make an appearence in the story maps and we could have world-related heroes that already debuted in the game to be in the maps instead, with the new heroes that are not from that world being in paralogues) Of course, there would be all of the seasonals, mythics and legendaries between them but still it would be pretty tiring to have like 60 new heroes (counting the GHB hero) from the same game released in only a year (even if none of the seasonals where from that world, otherwise there would be even more). Still, I think that most of the banners should be related to the world of the book, but probably not aaaall of them.

I would really like to see the main OCs working along the characters of other books too, it would be pretty funny to see Sharena trying to befriend Soren and being constantly ignored or pushed aside by him and other stuff like that, and also seeing foils for Loki and whoever she works with/is trying to manipulate during each book. And I would love see other interactions between characters that I like too (just for the fanservice, I know they wouldn't be canon) like Sophia telling Raigh that she's a half dragon (and he finding it awesome but trying to hide) or Fir telling Noah that she likes him back. And the good thing is that since FEH says that there are multiple canons depending on the dimension, we could have more established stuff in the story so IS could pick options and yet not canonize them, for example in a FE6 book Roy would be able to mention who his mother is (by picking one of Eliwood's romantic options), Lyn could tells us where she has been (picking between the endings that she can have in the end of FE7, they don't even have to make stuff up), Roy could have a thing with Lilina or other member of his harem and it wouldnt be the same as claiming that pairing as canon (since again, FEH has multiple canons), or a FE3H book could choose a route and pairings without worrying, etc. They could even kill off characters (probably none of the lords though) since in FE your units can die for real and all.

Danm, I can't wait to see Athos and Nergal in this game, so it would be awesome to have a FE7 related book (that would probably not be the same book as FE6 story, but fine by me)

Edited by ARMADS!!!

On 11/13/2021 at 10:36 PM, ARMADS!!! said:

I would really like to see the main OCs working along the characters of other books too, it would be pretty funny to see Sharena trying to befriend Soren and being constantly ignored or pushed aside by him and other stuff like that, and also seeing foils for Loki and whoever she works with/is trying to manipulate during each book. And I would love see other interactions between characters that I like too (just for the fanservice, I know they wouldn't be canon) like Sophia telling Raigh that she's a half dragon (and he finding it awesome but trying to hide) or Fir telling Noah that she likes him back. And the good thing is that since FEH says that there are multiple canons depending on the dimension, we could have more established stuff in the story so IS could pick options and yet not canonize them, for example in a FE6 book Roy would be able to mention who his mother is (by picking one of Eliwood's romantic options), Lyn could tells us where she has been (picking between the endings that she can have in the end of FE7, they don't even have to make stuff up), Roy could have a thing with Lilina or other member of his harem and it wouldnt be the same as claiming that pairing as canon (since again, FEH has multiple canons), or a FE3H book could choose a route and pairings without worrying, etc. They could even kill off characters (probably none of the lords though) since in FE your units can die for real and all.

Yeah. There's a lot of potential in both the FE characters interacting with the OC or with another. Which makes it a shame that Heroes has almost zero interest in any of that. 

Personally I always loved the idea of Sonia finding out she has grandchildren and being really vexed by it. Or Erk and Boey sharing tales of their pink haired induced misery. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 9:30 PM, ARMADS!!! said:

You might have noticed that the story of FEH so far is about the characters going to the 9 Realms of norse mythology (with the exception of book 1), in each book (from book 2 onwards) they tell about 2 worlds that contrast each other:

- In book 2 it was Nifl and Muspel (based on Niflheim and Muspelheim, the realms of ice and fire)

- In book 3 it was Hel (based on Helheim the world of the dead and possibly the world of living counted as Midgard, the land of humans) 

- In book 4 it was Ljósálfheimr and Dokkalfheim (based in Jjósalfheimr and Svartalfheim, the lands of light elfs and dark elfs, respectively, actually I've seen some people not counting Svartalfheim as one of the 9 realms or saying it is the same as Nidavellir)

- In book 5 it is Nidavellir and Jotunnheimr (the realms of dwarves and giants, respectively)

Then we are left with Asgard (the realms of gods), Vanaheim (other realm of other gods) and maybe Midgard (the world of humans, but maybe it counted as the world of the living in book 3 to contrast Hel), So this mean that is would be only one book left? (that should cover a Asgard and Vanaheim story, or a Asgard and Midgard story if they decide to make Vanaheim a part of Asgard) Will IS come up with another storyline after this or will they end the main story and leave us only with the paralogues as new content? 

Well, there is no way to predict this, but we know what book VI will probably be about (Asgard and Vahaheim or Asgard and Midgard), and then we will be left without realms to talk about, so in the case book 6 is the last one then it is probably going to be about a war, a greater conflict or something like this (and I suspect that if IS decide to end the main story after this then we will probably get a Legendary Alfonse, and maybe Sharena and Kiran too after the end) (Also how much you want to bet that Alfonse's mother will die before we get his legendary alt? lords are always orphans, 99% of the time)

I would be really happy if there was an epilogue chapter/book in the end of the story, in the case this is really the end (actually, I think that every book should have had an epilogue chapter but anyway...).

In the case book 6 really is about Asgard/vanaheim/Midgard then I think it will be about the gods of Asgard randomly attacking Askr (as always, it is always someone randomly attacking Askr), then they have to fight against them (maybe with the help of the gods of Vanaheim?). Obviously Thórr will be one of the main enemies. Also in one one of the Paralogues, it is seen that she recruited Líf and Thrasir to help her and in the end of book IV

Reveal hidden contents

Líf and Thrasir are recruiting Plumeria and Triandra.

So I think we can expect to see them again, but now on Thórr's side, as major enemies (maybe some kind of boss run in the end?). I really hope that they don't ditch or retcon this whole Thórr storyline because everything seems to make sense this way. At least for me.

Also, regardless of book 6 being the last one or not, I hope they reveal soon what is the Fire Emblem of the game, it is almost certain that it will be some random McGuffin from Embla (hence the name of the kingdom). I just hope it isn't just like any of the random McGuffins of the other books, because this "the main villain of the book can't take damage, except with this random thing that can kill him immediately" thing is getting old, ending the story for good with another thing like this would be infuriating.

Other thing that I hope they don't ditch are the other storylines that they started:

1) Embla's "cursed blood": Unfortunately it seems like this storyline was either forgotten or retconed but I hope not, the cringiest it was to see Veronica and Bruno randomly threteaning to kill Alfonse and his friends, it was also a cool idea. Also if they drop this storyline then Bruno would be left without a purpouse and I think almost everyone ships him with Alfonse likes him.

2) Thórr, Líf, Thrasir and

Reveal hidden contents

I am addicted to everything that relates to realms and kingdoms. I like history and descriptive essay topics about it. My school teacher of history is very proud of me. I am the best at this subject. On https://edubirdie.com/blog/descriptive-essay-topics I have started to work. My new job determines my parents to be proud of me, too.

3) Fjorm's coughing: This one is a very subtle one, so chances of being forgotten are higher but probalby no one is going to be pissed because of this. But I would like to see where it goes, does Fjorm has some kind of grave sickness? a curse or something like this? It would be cool to see it to the end. (Ok, maybe they already ended this storyline in forging bonds but I don't think so, if I'm wrong please correct me because I don't follow them all)

4) The OC's that joined the order of heroes: I've seen some hate about IS ignoring almost completely the OCs of previous chapters after the chapter ends. I'm happy that lately they are giving the previous OCs some atention, like putting Fjorm, Eir and Peony constantly in the forjing bonds but aside of this they don't get much, I think that they should have joined the main characters's party but yeah... you know, as long as they are not completely forgotten I think its (kinda) fine. At least Peony made an appearence in the new chapter of book V (it would be really sad if IS ditched her, after everything she and Sharena went through in book IV)

5) this one is not about a storyline, just a reminder that almost everyone want the next free book hero to be male, and I hope they to it someday,  so if the next book is to be the last, it will be the last opportunity. Let's cross our fingers.

6) there are probaly others that I'm forgetting?

Also if book VI is the last then is kiran going back home? I think he/she is going to chose to stay in Askr otherwise the game would have to definitively end, and we know this will not happen.

But what if we get a book 7?

Maybe IS will start to make up new kingdoms after they use all the 9, or they will start to use realms from other mythologies (actually I think I remember Alfonse or other character saying that there were only 9 realms, but they could retcon that)

I just hope that if they decide to not add more realms then they don't make the story about child units (unless we have some canon pairings, but I don't think this will happen in only 1 book), but having the characters some 10 or 20 years older would be cool, with Alfonse being the king of Askr and Bruno's boyfriend... Ok I don't know what else to say, in the case I think of something more I'll just edit this. But somedays ago I though of so many theories about the future of this game (not fanfiction, actual theories about what I think that is likely to happen).

Other thing is that ir seems that they are kinda of ship teasing Alfonse and Veronica? Maybe it's just me, but I got that impression after the Valentines banner, i don't really ship them but if done correctly IDGAF if they end up together or not. Let's see if this is going somewhere.

Generally this is what I think that is going to happen in FEH main story, I really think book VI will be the last unless book 7 is some kind of epilogue (so it will be even harder to get orbs after the story ends) or we get some big change in the story after this point. Do you have any teory about the possible future storylines, about the Fire Emblem of the game or about what will happen after (or during) book 6? 

I bet that this book will have a continuation.

Edited by Lorettagrell

6 hours ago, Lorettagrell said:

I bet that this book will have a continuation.

Yeah, probably with Embla and Askr if they dont show up until the end of the current book (which might happen, I mean... Elm and Letizia and cursed Veronica are enough villains for now I guess, I think that in this book Veronica and Bruno will be cured -If Bruno doesnt die- and maybe we'll just get to see Embla on the next book).