May 2021 Special Heroes Silhouettes

Part of me wants to guess Edelgard for the one on the right, since that ponytail may fit her NG+ (?) hairstyle, but otherwise I have no idea. Maybe Bernadetta, since the person on the left seems to have a bow? (...or Klein...?)

Edited by Use the Falchion

Shanna and Juno.  Not the first fe6 characters I'd have picked, but I'll take it.  Hope Zealot shows up so I can see half the playerbase go "who?".

The fuck is going on with the left silhouette's arm area?

Aside from thinking that they're both female, no clue who they could be.

Most likely it's Shanna and Juno, although I looked at the roster of every game and the girl on the left also gives a few vibes of being Nanna's replacement in FE4 minus the ribbon (I call her genderbent Leif because I never learned her name). The one on the right also gave me some Ethlyn vibes, but she already has a dancing alt so there's no way it's her.

I want to guess Tanya on the left and Norne for the right but I can't tell if the girl on the right has a short ponytail or if that is just part of a bow blending in the background.

When I first saw them, my first thought was FE10 Elincia on the right and the youngest pegasus sister from FE6 on the left (was her name Farina or something? Shanna). The one on the right could be timeskip Marianne, though it really looks more like Elincia with that updo. 'Course, whoever she is, she could just be wearing her hair differently from usual. Eh. *shrug*

Edit: Right, I think her name was Shanna, not Farina. (I am bad at Illian peg knights.)

Edit again: If that is Elincia, I hope Geoffrey is in this batch. Maybe his sister will show up, too, since the three of them have been friends for so long. And perhaps Kieran will finally come to FEH? I don't care how he gets in, I just want him in so he can boldly proclaim his bravery every 5 seconds.

Edited by Mercakete

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I want to guess Tanya on the left and Norne for the right but I can't tell if the girl on the right has a short ponytail or if that is just part of a bow blending in the background.

I have the same impression, also considering the recent Forging Bonds with Louise telling them her story… maybe Faye could be also in this banner? 😄

Not too many ideas from my end. Shanna would interesting, she would finally get something after winning that voting gauntlet all those years ago lol. And her other sister can join alt hell for a while. If I get lucky enough with the Mythic banner later I might consider summoning on this banner if it is FE6, since my roster for that game is pretty weak.

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Most likely it's Shanna and Juno, although I looked at the roster of every game and the girl on the left also gives a few vibes of being Nanna's replacement in FE4 minus the ribbon (I call her genderbent Leif because I never learned her name). The one on the right also gave me some Ethlyn vibes, but she already has a dancing alt so there's no way it's her.

Ah, you're referring to Jeanne. I would kinda like her but I doubt she'll get in, maybe not ever due to them being replacement characters.

I think Shanna and Juno are likely in which case Zelot is probably here too.

7 hours ago, Florete said:

Shanna and Juno feels right to me. It's a bit harder to guess than some previous ones, though.

I agree with you and others.  The left looks like Shanna and the right could be Juno.   

I definitely can tell that the left side has short hair. I was thinking of Hinoka, but the hair looks pretty different from the Silhouette. I might think it could be Shanna. The right one is hard to tell since I think the right one is presumably wielding a bow (or the left one was really the one holding the bow?). I don't know if that's really suppose to be Edelgard since she did appeared in this year's Fallen Banner?

Edited by King Marth 64

Honestly, Juno would make no sense as a seasonal just on the basis that she’s even more irrelevant than Sigrun or Tanith and those two also had Sanaki dev in their favor.

Plus, I don’t even think that the right character has a ponytail anyways. That doesn’t look like a ponytail to me, at any rate.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Plus, I don’t even think that the right character has a ponytail anyways. That doesn’t look like a ponytail to me, at any rate.

That is the other character's bow. The ponytail is showing a little bit on her other shoulder.

54 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly, Juno would make no sense as a seasonal just on the basis that she’s even more irrelevant than Sigrun or Tanith and those two also had Sanaki dev in their favor.

This game does like Pegasus Family Reunification, why can't Juno dust off the old gown she wore with Zelot for her little sisters' sakes?

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This game does like Pegasus Family Reunification, why can't Juno dust off the old gown she wore with Zelot for her little sisters' sakes?

IS also likes money, and I doubt that they'd think a character with just 560 total CYL votes would be very profitable (unless if she's the TT unit, but even there they rarely go for a character that unpopular).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

IS also likes money, and I doubt that they'd think a character with just 560 total CYL votes would be very profitable (unless if she's the TT unit, but even there they rarely go for a character that unpopular).

Didn't they give us Annnnnnnd... who is she? Another Peg lady even.

Although, I can see you being right that they wouldn't use her for a seasonal silhouette tease, have they ever used unpopular characters for those?