Looking for Fire Emblem 4 Save State: Beginning of Chapter 6

Hi all,

tl;dr: I am looking for a save file of FE4 at the beginning of chapter 6 with the pairings of Ayra X Dew, Raquesis X Beowulf, Adean X Midayle, Sylvia X Claud, Briggid X Holyn, Tiltyu X Azel (selene's forest's best pairings)

I am a very stupid man. I installed retroarch to my game's folder and uninstalled it when I saw that it sprayed its file gobbledygook all over the folder. I did not know that uninstall.exe called "rm -rf" and lost 700 gb of games. Most were beaten already or generally worthless. But I lost one very valuable thing. My invincible wife, Ayra. I lost the hours spent making sure none of my cherished friends died. I lost the hours having my favorite boys and girls dance after the battle was won. I had just begun chapter 6 when this occurred. I found another save file, but I was immediately shown an abomination. The Not-Children of Ayra staring me down, mocking me in my failure. I cannot continue with that save file any longer. Please help me, Selene's Forest. You're my only hope.

tl;dr: I desperately need a save file of FE4 at the beginning of chapter 6 with Ayra's kids, Lakshe and Shakaher, not the default replacements, Radney and Roddlevan.

Thank you very much for reading my plea for help.

Best,
Dew

Edited by ayra is my wife

Hi, here's an .srm file that should be at the beginning of Chapter 6 with the pairings you asked for. I played using the Project Naga patch, so it might best to use that patch because I'm not sure if the save file will work with other patches.
To use it on Retroarch or SNES9X, you have to place it under Retroarch or SNES9X's saves folder and I think it also has to have the same name as your ROM, which means you'll probably have to rename your ROM to FE4 Ayra Chapter 6 attempt so the .srm file can work in tandem with it. 
(I also used the SNES9X 2010 core on Retroarch, because the current one didn't seem to work, maybe that was because of Project Naga but I'm not sure). I've also included a state file I created using SNES9X in case the .srm file doesn't work. You can tell me if the files don't work or if there's something wrong.

FE4 Ayra Chapter 6 attempt.srm Chapter 6 Ayra.state

You are a genuine saint, HeirOfLight. It works, and I've verified all the pairings are as I've asked.

Thank you so much.

Edit: Damn! Lex even has the Brave/Hero Axe! You know if you somehow had the saves from before each chapter of this run, it could help a lot of people out. The only other resource for chapter 6 saves I could find was "boo-ref.2002.10.03.zip" in http://twilkitri.fewiki.net/FE4/trans/ . Don't worry about it though if it's a hassle.

Edited by ayra is my wife

No problem. I hope I'll be able to upload saves from the other chapters on this thread at a later date (Edit: although I think I may have unfortunately lost the saves for Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4, I could try doing another run and uploading that instead, if that's okay with you), when I have more free time.

Edited by HeirOfLight

Anything extra is a boon at this point! I just thought that if someone else were having this problem on another chapter it'd be a real help to them to have your exquisite chapter saves.

In other news, I'm having a lot of fun on Chapter 7 now. Thanks again!