Tempest Trials+: Engagement!

A new Tempest Trials+ is coming, titled "Engagement"! 

MCytZW3.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Bridal Catria (& Bridal Thea), Bridal Shanna, Bridal Saul, Bridal Juno, Bridal Zelot, Valentian Catria, Thea and Shanna.

j6H59p2.jpg

Bridal Zelot skills at 5★ Lv 40:

foqPjMu.jpg

Captain of the Ilian mercenaries, who rely on battle to earn their living. He is attending the
bridal festival alongside his wife, Juno. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.

IToGJeI.png Love Candelabra+ (Mt: 14 / Range: 1)
Grants Atk/Def+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally,
grants Atk/Def+4 to unit during combat.

7tYbpFg.png Ignis (Cooldown: 4)
Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Def.

KLQIm7B.png Atk/Def Form 3
If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+X to unit during combat (X = 2 × number of allies within 2 spaces, + 1; max 7).

YTpIaP3.png Drive Atk 2
Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

XUUXETU.png Res Opening 3
At start of turn, grants Res+6 to ally with the highest Res for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)

o7VCiZK.png Blade Session 3
If unit initiates combat, grants bonus to unit's Atk/Spd during combat = 3 + number of allies who have already acted × 3 (max value of 9).

You can also earn some HJsBuzz.png DIvine Codes: Ephemera 5 by reaching the 6,000 score, and a olVtqbg.png Wind Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

First reaction: He has FE7 Hector hair. Or is it that FE7 Hector has Zelot hair?

Second reaction: I guess candelabras aren't tomes anymore.

Third reaction: Session seals? Interesting. Maybe we'll get a new TMS character soon. I don't know why, but this seems to hint at that to me.

Res Opening seems pretty niche, but Blade Session is nice for teams who run a lot of nukes.

Blade Session seal can potentially be very nasty if used by a DPS unit that's in a team of 3 dancers. Can be nasty on Ninja Lyn though she may have to choose between Spd/Def Rein or Savage Blow C-skill to run Blade Session seal.

Not really excited for Zelot. His weapon is nice for supporting allies but that's pretty much it; I guess it could work as a nice sidegrade or upgrade for a Performing Arts Azura or an effective upgrade over New Year's Azura's Hagoita+. Skills are otherwise pretty meh since we got Atk/Def Form as a seal last month. Probable that he'd be an axe cav that's focused on Atk and Def given the skill choice and the sort of growths he has in FE6 (his highest non-HP growths are in Def and Str though given how his stat growths are in FE6, he could very well be a mediocre all-rounder axe cav that would get powercreeped or be deemed less interesting by the next F2P axe cav that gets released in like the next 2 months).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'm not expecting much out of Zealot and his fodder is meh, so he'll probably just chill in my barracks forever. 

As for the seals, Res Opening is niche but it can put some work if combined with something like Atk/Def Gap for a soloist tank (F!Edelgard, basically). Other than that, Tactics still are the more reliable buffing seals. 

Blade Session is going to be really nasty in many scenarios, but it's a little inconsistent. It's probably the best for strategies that rely on X+3 Dancers or for WoM+Galeforce setups. I do have an extra Duo Ephraim manual laying around from that buggy Hero Fest so I can pull that off whenever I find a unit I want to invest in for that role. 

Hm, two new skill types are being added to the future Seal pool? Neat.

I would never rely on Opening skills, but it's certainly alright for getting an extra source of stats.

Blade Session... hm, could be hit or miss. There's certainly units who would make good use of it, and it'd be a great boost in power when used in Rokkr sieges (attack with a Melancholy/Witchy Wand user, attack with reinforcements killer, boom you got the full Blade Session boost)

Hm... the rewards for this TT feel kinda underwhelming overall. Zelot looks like he's just gonna be yet another Grail-available Axe Cav, except with a focus on Atk and Def. Doesn't help that the bridal banner itself feels kinda phoned in... maybe even the devs are getting burned out on the whole bride thing...