Fates « completed, to be replayed

└  Conquest

└  Birthright

└  Revelation

Echoes: Shadows of Valentia « completed, to be replayed

Three Houses

Heroes « eh, not really interested...

Warriors « don't really care either 😐

in terms of story/gameplay, until now i liked Genealogy and Awakening the most.

Edited by 𝙵ᴇɴʀᴇɪʀ

40 minutes ago, 𝙵ᴇɴʀᴇɪʀ said:

guess i'll just copy-paste from my status profile:

「 My completion status  」

Dark Dragon and Sword of Light

Gaiden

Mystery of the Emblem

└  Book 1: War of Darkness

└  Book 2: War of Heroes

Genealogy of the Holy War

Thracia 776

Blazing Sword

└  Lyndis route

└  Eliwood route

└  Hector route

Binding Blade

The Sacred Stones

└  Eirika route » playing

└  Ephraim route

Path of Radiance

Radiant Dawn

Shadow Dragon « completed, to be replayed

Heroes of Light and Shadow

Awakening « completed, to be replayed

└  Conquest

└  Birthright

└  Revelation

Three Houses

No subcategories for Three Houses. 0/10.

1 hour ago, 𝙵ᴇɴʀᴇɪʀ said:

guess i'll just copy-paste from my status profile:

「 My completion status  」

Dark Dragon and Sword of Light

Gaiden

Mystery of the Emblem

└  Book 1: War of Darkness

└  Book 2: War of Heroes

Genealogy of the Holy War

Thracia 776

Blazing Sword

└  Lyndis route

└  Eliwood route

└  Hector route

Binding Blade

The Sacred Stones

└  Eirika route » playing

└  Ephraim route

Path of Radiance

Radiant Dawn

Shadow Dragon « completed, to be replayed

Heroes of Light and Shadow

Awakening « completed, to be replayed

└  Conquest

└  Birthright

└  Revelation

Three Houses

I was supremely confused by this, until I saw the tiny orange checkmarks. Also, FE6 should probably get placed before FE7, based on release order. Still, that's an impressive list among the early titles.

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

No subcategories for Three Houses. 0/10.

that's probably because that list is quite old. i think i made that even before 3H got announced, hence why it hasn't been updated beside my current progress. guess i'll fix that in due time.

10 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I was supremely confused by this, until I saw the tiny orange checkmarks. Also, FE6 should probably get placed before FE7, based on release order. Still, that's an impressive list among the early titles.

noted that as well.

anyway, my intention was( and partially still is ) to complete each main title in the franchise, but considering the ever-expanding library of games that i own, i doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.

it feels like i'm already at 1/3 of the road, but getting to the end of it will probably take more time than i expected.

11 minutes ago, 𝙵ᴇɴʀᴇɪʀ said:

that's probably because that list is quite old. i think i made that even before 3H got announced, hence why it hasn't been updated beside my current progress. guess i'll fix that in due time.

noted that as well.

anyway, my intention was( and partially still is ) to complete each main title in the franchise, but considering the ever-expanding library of games that i own, i doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon.

it feels like i'm already at 1/3 of the road, but getting to the end of it will probably take more time than i expected.

Based on the number of completed, to be replayed tags, it looks like the only ones you're actually missing to get the full set are The Sacred Stones, Tellius, New Mystery and Three Houses.

27 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Based on the number of completed, to be replayed tags, it looks like the only ones you're actually missing to get the full set are The Sacred Stones, Tellius, New Mystery and Three Houses.

pretty much yeah. i started from the NES era out of curiosity, so i'll just keep moving forward going by release order if i'm able to do so.

thing is: i have NES, SNES and GBA titles emulated on phone, but i have no idea how to approach PoR/RD.

i'll have to either search for pc emulators/ROMS again( wich is honestly a pain ), or check the Nintendo e-shop to see if those 2 are available for purchase/download on the Switch, because otherwise i would have no means to play them.

New Mystery could be emulated on phone as well, but it needs to be tested first. everything else, i luckily have in original form for consoles( basicly from Shadow Dragon onward ).

14 hours ago, Gannondworf13 said:

Either you forgot to include Shadow Dragon in your list or you forgot that Shadow Dragon was released globally. 

I didn’t forget. I never had a DS to play that one. Guess I should’ve clarified that better.

Edited by Faustino

• 2 weeks later...

Blazing Sword

Sacred Stones

Shadow Dragon

Awakening

Fates- Birthright and Conquest

Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Three Houses 

Blazing Sword is my favourite. 

Edited by Lyn

What I've played:

Blazing Sword (All 3 Stories)

Sacred Stones (Both Routes)

Radiant Dawn

Shadow Dragon (DS)

Awakening

Fates (All 3 Routes)

Shadows of Valentia (It's also my favorite)

Three Houses (All 4 Routes + Cindered Shadows)

Would like to play Binding Blade and Path of Radiance someday, with Thracia 776 being a maybe.  A remake of any (or all) of the 3 would be fine too.

by the way, i actually managed to start a run of Path of Radiance via emulator, and damn, am i glad i did it. i gotta say the game is very catchy, and it has been great so far.

the gameplay feels like a renewed and improved version of Thracia 776, and in terms of story i'm liking it as much as Genealogy( maybe even more ).

the world's lore seems deep enough, and it really feels like reading a fantasy book from bygone ages.

overall it's been a pleasant surprise, and even though i just reached chapter 5, i can already tell that the game has been crafted with care. i honestly never thought a FE game from the GameCube era could have so much charm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Binding Blade - twice on normal

2. Sacred Stones - once on normal

3. Awakening - completed once on normal, once on hard, aborted on lunatic

4. Shadow Dragon - completed on normal and hard 1

5. Fates Conquest - once on normal

6. Three Houses - Currently on Chapter 14 of CF, first run

• 2 weeks later...

FE1-3 - Shadow Dragon & Sword of Light, Gaiden, & Mystery of the Emblem  -  Have not played.

FE4  -  Genealogy of the Holy War  -  Played at least four times.

FE5 - Thracia 776  -  Played twice.

FE6 - Binding Blade  -  Played once.

FE7 - Blazing Blade  -  Played at least twice.

FE8 - Sacred Stones  -  Played at least twice.

FE9 - Path of Radiance  -  Played at least three times.

FE10 - Radiant Dawn  -  Played at least three times.

FE11 - Shadow Dragon  -  (First game!) Played at least three times.

FE12 - New Mystery of the Emblem  -  Played twice.

FE13 - Awakening  -  Played twice.

FE14 - Fates

Birthright  -  Played once.

Conquest  -  Played twice.

Revelation  -  Played once.

FE15 - Shadows of Valentia  -  Played once.

FE16 - Three Houses  -  Played five times.

FE Spin-offs:

Warriors  -  Have seen a playthrough, but have not played.

Heroes  -  Playing since April 2019

TMS #FE  -  I have been avoiding it like the plague.

I've been playing Fire Emblem for the past 6 years and played all games in the series in order:

1) Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn 

2) Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem

3) Fire Emblem Awakening

4) Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (FE 1)

5) Fire Emblem Gaiden 

6) Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem 

7) Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War (all generations)

😎

8 ) Fire Emblem Thracia 776

9) Fire Emblem Blazing Blade

10) Fire Emblem Binding Blade

11) Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

12) Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

13) Fire Emblem New Shadow Dragon (FE 11)

14) Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, Revelation)

15) Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia

16) Fire Emblem Three Houses (Verdant Wind, Azure Moon, Silver Snow, Crimson Flower)

Also been playing Fire Emblem Warriors and Fire Emblem Heroes for the past 4 years. My favourite games are Tellius (FE 9, FE 10), Awakening, New Mystery, Three Houses, and Elibe (FE 6, FE 7). Hoping for Tellius remakes on the Switch 😉

Edited by King Steel

I have played them all however, I haven't played all of them fully, namely ones that I need to emulate and especially ones that need a translation patch. I have played the majority of pre-3DS games once or twice, sans FE4 which I could not be arsed to finish after gen 1 and FE6 in which I lost my save file and never picked it up again. As for 3DS and on, I have played all of Awakening, Fates and SoV a good few times, especially Conquest and SoV. TH I have played too much I think lol based on my 770ish hour play time.

I have also played all the spin offs. I dropped Heroes pretty quickly, I played all of Warriors, base-game and all DLC and I have played TMS once too.

• 1 month later...
  • FE4 (Completed once via emulator)
  • FE5 (Got to the prison chapter, sort of lost interest...?)
  • FE6 (Completed ... maybe twice, i can't remember. Normal then possibly Hard mode, both on an emulator.)
  • FE7 (Completed at least 5-7 times, probably? All modes.)
  • FE8 (Completed~ 4-5 times, got all of the bonus characters, all modes)
  • FE9 Completed 70+ times (I have a habit of replaying this one after every major life change. due for another one on the GC, actually. Most often Hard Mode, though I have emulator'd JP Maniac twice before.)
  • FE10 Completed 30+ times, have run through all modes though I prefer Hard. I'm pretty sure i've unlocked all of the bonus materials at least once. Currently running through this one now. :>
  • FE11 - Completed 1 time? not impressed lmao
  • FE12 - barely completed 1 time
  • FE13 - Completed 2-3 times? I stalled out on this all-tellius-only Lunatic mode
  • FE16 - Completed BE (x2), BL (x1) and working on GD Maddening route.
  • FEH: Picked it up in mid-2020, spend at least 30 minutes per day on it. (hey it's been a good distraction during the virus)

Overall, played a vast majority of them and not particularly keen on experiencing the rest.  FE9 is the one game I'd legitimately buy another gamecube for, no questions asked, if my current one croaked.

On 6/25/2021 at 3:50 PM, 𝐅𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐫 said:

by the way, i actually managed to start a run of Path of Radiance via emulator, and damn, am i glad i did it. i gotta say the game is very catchy, and it has been great so far.

the gameplay feels like a renewed and improved version of Thracia 776, and in terms of story i'm liking it as much as Genealogy( maybe even more ).

the world's lore seems deep enough, and it really feels like reading a fantasy book from bygone ages.

overall it's been a pleasant surprise, and even though i just reached chapter 5, i can already tell that the game has been crafted with care. i honestly never thought a FE game from the GameCube era could have so much charm.

I'm so glad! :D I totally know what you mean about PoR being like reading a fantasy book, and crafted with care. To me, even the character's movements on the "map" can be really convincing pieces of acting, likewise the sets of the maps itself reflecting the mood of the general storyline. I'd go into details, but don't want to spoil you.  If you've enjoyed it this far, you'll dig the rest.

Edited by kradeelav

On 9/11/2021 at 4:44 AM, kradeelav said:
  • FE4 (Completed once via emulator)
  • FE5 (Got to the prison chapter, sort of lost interest...?)
  • FE6 (Completed ... maybe twice, i can't remember. Normal then possibly Hard mode, both on an emulator.)
  • FE7 (Completed at least 5-7 times, probably? All modes.)
  • FE8 (Completed~ 4-5 times, got all of the bonus characters, all modes)
  • FE9 Completed 70+ times (I have a habit of replaying this one after every major life change. due for another one on the GC, actually. Most often Hard Mode, though I have emulator'd JP Maniac twice before.)
  • FE10 Completed 30+ times, have run through all modes though I prefer Hard. I'm pretty sure i've unlocked all of the bonus materials at least once. Currently running through this one now. 😆
  • FE11 - Completed 1 time? not impressed lmao
  • FE12 - barely completed 1 time
  • FE13 - Completed 2-3 times? I stalled out on this all-tellius-only Lunatic mode
  • FE16 - Completed BE (x2), BL (x1) and working on GD Maddening route.
  • FEH: Picked it up in mid-2020, spend at least 30 minutes per day on it. (hey it's been a good distraction during the virus)

Overall, played a vast majority of them and not particularly keen on experiencing the rest.  FE9 is the one game I'd legitimately buy another gamecube for, no questions asked, if my current one croaked.

I'm so glad! 😄 I totally know what you mean about PoR being like reading a fantasy book, and crafted with care. To me, even the character's movements on the "map" can be really convincing pieces of acting, likewise the sets of the maps itself reflecting the mood of the general storyline. I'd go into details, but don't want to spoil you.  If you've enjoyed it this far, you'll dig the rest.

Behold, one of the few people on the planet that can legitimately use Ashnard in trial maps!

Edited by Jotari

17 hours ago, Jotari said:

Behold, one of the few people in the planet that can legitimately use Ashnard in trial maps!

ahaha, thanks! :D  it still grinds my gears that the *only* content I haven't truly gotten on PoR are those trial maps where you had to connect a game boy advance to the gamecube ... (I played FE7/8 on a backwards compatible DS so barely missed it there lol)

8 hours ago, kradeelav said:

ahaha, thanks! 😄 it still grinds my gears that the *only* content I haven't truly gotten on PoR are those trial maps where you had to connect a game boy advance to the gamecube ... (I played FE7/8 on a backwards compatible DS so barely missed it there lol)

You've come this far, seems picking up a copy of FE7 and 8 on GBA and a link cable second hand wouldn't be all that expensive. Unless those things are mega rare now and have thus increased in price.