Boosting status. Priority ?

You mean stat boosters? I mainly just use them to patch up any weak areas on my units. For instance, if someone like Ashe is falling behind in strength, I'll just throw a couple strength boosters on him to get him back into fighting shape.

You only get two (just one if you don't have the dlc) movement boosting items though, so you really want to think about who you give them to. Foot-locked classes get more mileage out of them, usually, since they have less natural movement than cavalry/fliers. I typically give them to my mages or healers, since Gremory and Bishop have pretty low movement even compared to other foot-locked classes.

3 hours ago, drattakbowser said:

Boosting status is very good but what is the priority ?

It depends on the difficulty, but generally I apportion them based on a unit's intended purpose. If I'm building a defensive tank, but they're still taking damage, then that's a great candidate for Defense or HP boosters. If I'm doing a crit build, on the other hand, then that's a good unit to give Dexterity boosters to.

There are some non-combat uses for boosters, too. The Professor may appreciate absorbing select boosters, in cases where it makes recruiting another student easier. Also, if your intended Dancer is low on natural Charm, feeding them Charm boosters can help guarantee that they certify in the class.

I generally just focus on strength and magic, mostly strength. Usually fewer units demand magic, with increased Warp ranges being the number one goal. Strength just has to be high enough to ensure killing power. If you're the type focused on endgame and hoard stat boosters until then (it's generally better to use them throughout the campaign, but I'm personally guilty of the hoarding mentality myself):

• Edelgard can one turn the final boss of Crimson Flower with Raging Storm and some well placed crits. If you haven't used stat boosters yet, you can pump them all into her besides magic, particularly Strength, Dexterity, and Luck. Use Magic on warpers so they can get Edelgard close enough to the final boss.
  • Dimitri's Battalion Vantage and Battalion Wrath build supported by the Retribution gambit is the best way to clear up the throne room of Azure Moon final map, filled with lots of strong enemies including siege tome mages. He benefits the most from Dexterity and Luck boosts to his crit and enough Strength to ensure clearing out the bulky ones after a crit. Use Magic on a warper so they can get Dimitri into the throne room.
  • Lysithea's Luna spell is the best way to quickly end the final map of Verdant Wind, as it bypasses the boss' super high defenses. She'll need to stack on every single magic attack boost she can though, because he has quite high HP. Unfortunately, somebody else has to warp her in and they will also have demand for magic stat boosters, so it can get tricky.
Edited by FashionEmblem