I need Help

PhantomThiefLuna

Help I wanna Make a Fe GBA Portrait For Characters That I can Just Envision In My Mind, But I dunno how to do it on Android as that’s My Only Way of Doing Things, I need help Please, Someone tell me the Ways Of Fe GBA Portrait Making Skills

Three things:

1.  Your title is horribly vague.  If you need help with sprite-making on an Android, please make some reference to it, because clickbait helps no one.
2. Don't post twice in a row.  Use the Edit button instead.
3. I'm not sure how far you can get with sprite editing with only an Android.  I suggest reading tutorials on how to create portraits.  Then, figure out how to download the vanilla FE mugs from here.  Study those first.  Then, find a graphics editing program - one that will allow you to do pixel art.  Practice a lot.  And good luck.

15 hours ago, PhantomThiefLuna said:

Help I wanna Make a Fe GBA Portrait For Characters That I can Just Envision In My Mind, But I dunno how to do it on Android as that’s My Only Way of Doing Things, I need help Please, Someone tell me the Ways Of Fe GBA Portrait Making Skills

Idk how to on a phone, but for making FE art in general, start with editing official sprites to try and make your own versions, keep practicing and eventually you will be able to make ambitious stuff that's all your own.

Custom battle animations are fun to make.

Edited by Dinar87