Sayla

Hello everyone, 

Even though I made my account in 2019 (!) I never introduced myself here... Ok, I have to admit that I'm quite shy!
My name is Pauline, I'm from France and my passion for Fire Emblem games brought me here several years ago already. I've been reading so many topics on these forums without taking part in them but today is the day I dare to write something here!! 😂

I've been playing video games for a long time, let's say around 20 years now (!) and I always had a soft spot for Nintendo games. I discovered Fire Emblem with Path of Radiance when I was pretty young but since I was only 10 at the time I thought it was "suuuuuch a boring game"! What a mistake...
I discovered again the series thanks to Awakening back in 2013 and it started to grow on me... Now FE is one of my favorite video game series ever!

FE games I played : Path of Radiance, Genealogy of the Holy War, Awakening, Fates (maybe my fav one, I played around 600h...), Shadows of Valentia and Three Houses
Right now I'm on my third path in Three Houses (Edelgard's route) and next I'd really like to try Thracia 776!

Nice to meet you everyone!!

PS: I'd like to thank wohever is/are running this website and forums because I learned so many things here... 😊

Edited by Sayla
typo

Welcome Sayla! I hope your not Edelgard’s route, it’s certainly the most unique of the routes Three Houses has to offer.

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, Sayla!

23 hours ago, Sayla said:

PS: I'd like to thank wohever is/are running this website and forums because I learned so many things here... 😊

Tu peux trouver Jyosua en train de streamer de temps à autres sur Twitch. Les autres membres du staff sont partout. 

Sur ce, bonne journée à toi et passe un bon séjour parmi nous!