FE10 emulation question 2 (mac controls)

[PLEASE SKIP TO MY SECOND QUESTION BELOW THIS ONE. I FOUND A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM IN THIS POST]

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to emulate Radiant Dawn on Dolphin (5.0), and I'm having trouble finding a way to play it. I think dolphin only plays ISO files, but the one rom of RD I found was an nkit.iso file. How do you convert it to ISO? The only NKit converter with Wii partitions I could find is nearly 4 GB, and I wasn't sure if it there was another way to convert without taking up so much storage space. Also, if I were to download it, is there a way to covert it without needing to open a .exe file? I'm new to emulation, and I've been told to stay away from .exe. 

If there's anything else I need to know about emulating RD, please tell me. Again, I'm fairly new to this and I'm feeling kinda lost. I'm using Mac OS, if that helps.

Edited by JoeShmoe102
I found a solution to the issue I wrote about in this post.

Hey hi,

So I found a rom for Radiant Dawn that opens successfully with Dolphin, but I've run into another problem. I don't know which controls to configure (I'm using the keyboard on my mac). What set up do you all use for RD? I hear you can use the gamecube controls for it, and I'd like to do that if possible, though I'd also be okay with the sideways wii remote, but I don't know how to set either of those up on a keyboard. Does anyone know how to set this up, or should I just cave and buy a dolphin sensor bar and connect a real wii remote?

Any ideas/suggestions are appreciated.

Still trying to figure that out.  I feel like this isn't the place for it, but I'm not quite sure.  Maybe I'll just merge the topics instead and leave them here?

Everything's merged, and I guess it'll be staying here.  I'll suspend the double-posting rule for anything before this post.  I'm not sure if you're going to run into any other issues, though.  You can edit the title of a post you made by clicking on Edit in the first post, then redoing the title as necessary.  And maybe putting the Actual Question you have in the first post as well.  There's no time limit on the Edit button!