Spriters! I need help!

Kiego

Not going to lie, it take practice.

If your new to splicing, start small. Work on one part at a time till it seems natural. Don't put everything together at once or it will end up looking like a bad rush job.

I've done a quiet few splices, though I haven't posted them, so focus on one point at a time. Since the hair is bugging you playing around with the color to fix part that may be too light or too dark to get the balance just right. Don't forget that the shading will also affect the skin.

One other note, taking an existing image and putting it into sprite form doesn't always work. You may have to make adjustments as you go.

On 6/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, KKAfterbrun said:

One other note, taking an existing image and putting it into sprite form doesn't always work. You may have to make adjustments as you go.

pretty much this.

you can always try to work around with different formats and colors, but in the end you'll probably have to polish the final product anyway, if you want better results.

otherwise, you can try to work on 1x1 scales and see how it goes with saturation. for example:

asd.png

Edited by ๐™ตแด‡ษดส€แด‡ษชส€