Mythic Hero Battle - Ashera: Order Goddess

Some Jerk

@GuiltyLove Very nice clears! I like how all the Whitewings are some sort of alternate version of them too. RIP Est though. Bride Catria is so much fun, thought you might be back when she was announced. Good to see you got her! I was able to pick her up myself, though sadly with the wonderful IVs of +HP -Atk. She's still amazing though of course, currently Galeforcing Røkkr Sieges to death.

@Sasori Nice clear! Shame the usual orphans couldn't make it, but it's not all bad when it means getting to see some Wolt in action.

@Some Jerk That's certainly an unusual Eldigan build! I'm a fan of builds like this when they work though, and this certainly did. Took a while taking Near Save man out, but they did it in the end. Silvia destroying the Far Save one at the end was pretty satisfying to watch, nice work! Also, nice avatar!

@NSSKG151 The Anna gang went in and never let up, very nicely done! Spendthrift Bow is such a powerful weapon, and the trusty Arena staple of Hammer Anna did really well handling that Near Save guy when the time came.

@Landmaster The Elises did well as always, some really huge damage numbers from all of them, impressive! Even Mirabilis got to show some might, good stuff!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Very nice Fallen Celica! I should give mine DC sometime too, that weapon lends itself really well to the tried and true damage reduction builds. I see she brought another fallen friend too. It's easy to forget since Fallen Edelgard is so absurdly over the top, but all the units on the most recent fallen banner are incredibly strong. Morgan taking down a goddess in one round is a good demonstration! Also wanna say I appreciate the Melia thumbnail.

Double Save skills is not the most fun thing to see when you want to do a one turn clear. Luckily they forgot their Svalinn Shields so a good hammer smash from Ross was all that was needed to open the map up. After that the Tanas could easily clean up the rest.

@Landmaster Another nice Elise team clear. I'm always impressed with how fast OG Elise is.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I guess Celica and Veronica wanted to try out a different look today. New Morgan seems to tank hits pretty well. Nice clear!

@BoaFerox Nice Sacred Stones themed one turn clear! I haven't seen many one turn clears for this map compared to previous Abyssal maps.

Ashera is a real fan of Aether Raids Defense's Far/Save Combo.

And thanks to Bride Catria, I was also able to One-Turn it as well.

These two clear above I made today. But I did one before that, on the first day of the LHB, but I was not that proud of my clear to shared it here. It's just... since Ashera tried to cheat in using Far/Save units, I cheated back by using Fallen Edelgard and Legendary Claude, and by doing that it made this map so SO easy.

Here's the boring video:

And now...

@Sasori Ashera is not strong enough to survive a brave bow into her face. Nice use of young boys emblem. It's also nice to see Nils in action, since I don't see him pretty ofter, or at all. Nice clear!

@Alexmender That was a pretty cool selection of heroes. I always like to see Freyja in action, and she had some close calls near the end. And Ingrid is strong as ever. Good choice for music too!

@Some Jerk And here come the dancers to teach Ashera some lesson. I am always interested in watch how you use refreshers in your clears. And that's a very... interesting Balldigan build... but very effective, for sure!

@Landmaster Interesting way to start this map, by dealing with the Far Save armor on turn 1. I don't think I even saw the Legendary/Mythic hero moving on turn 1 without having a foe in range or without being to use an assist skill before. Nice clear! ~insert "where is blue Elise alt" joke here~

@SatsumaFSoysoy Yeah... once far away from her armored guards, Ashera had no chance against Morgan and her pretty strong axe. Celica and Veronica also did they part, and this team works pretty well together. Nice job! Also, what a lovely music you chose for this clear.

@BoaFerox Yep. No Svalinn Shields means hammer to their faces! Nice to see Ross in action again, alongside the Tana Emblem. Nice one-turn clear! Still waiting for Summer Tana's refinement, even if it takes some months, based on how slow we get those.

@Maaka @daisy jane @DarkAlf @mcsilas

12 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Very nice Fallen Celica! I should give mine DC sometime too, that weapon lends itself really well to the tried and true damage reduction builds. I see she brought another fallen friend too. It's easy to forget since Fallen Edelgard is so absurdly over the top, but all the units on the most recent fallen banner are incredibly strong. Morgan taking down a goddess in one round is a good demonstration! Also wanna say I appreciate the Melia thumbnail.

Melia is Ashera confirmed

I'm gonna save to try and +10 FCelica sometime this year maybe.

Ross with the double smash, nice (and his dad's beard!). Double Tana good as usual.

11 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy I guess Celica and Veronica wanted to try out a different look today. New Morgan seems to tank hits pretty well. Nice clear!

I tend to think of the fallen versions as separate entities while the other alts like summer and Valentine's are just costume changes. Fallen Morgan is pretty great, I finally dropped Cherche from my flier team.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Yeah... once far away from her armored guards, Ashera had no chance against Morgan and her pretty strong axe. Celica and Veronica also did they part, and this team works pretty well together. Nice job! Also, what a lovely music you chose for this clear.

Now that Brave Celica doesn't need healing, I haven't had as much need for staff Vero, so this mage Vero is nice. I have enough manuals to +7 staff Vero right now though, so maybe I can get her to +10 one day.

I actually mesesd up because the music started like 2 seconds before I originally wanted it to but I didn't catch the mistake during editing (the part where it ramps up is supposed to line up with Enemy Phase turn 3 starting). It's been bothering me a lot but I no longer have the video file lol.

Wow, OG Claude. New Gungun is also really powerful, and her new B works perfectly with Claude's weapon.

Nice Bride Catria. She seems quite good for these one turns. I spent about 60 orbs or so but didn't get her or any of the others.

You should've thrown in a Dimitri or something, then that "boring" clear would become a theme clear lol.

@Landmaster: That was a flashy first turn. Green armour is a bit hard to deal with being both strong and countering magic, but dealing with him turn 1 with anti armour daggers is great. OG Elise was also good. trapping Ashera and Miracle taking that hit.

@BoaFerox: Wolt is great even if he needed some extra stuff to keep up.

Ross sounds even more hot blooded in Japanese. It was cool to see him absolutely destroy those fridges. The Tana squad did great numbers too. I see you got pretty far in your mini Tana merging

@Diovani Bressan
Nils is a bit of a rare dancer. I don't believe his banner got a lot of reruns and he isn't quite as powerful as some of the more top tier dances. Still he came in handy in this one.

Nice clears too. Finding a way to clear those dumb fridges out of the way three time is pretty cool. Original Claude makes a real devestating team with the new and improved Gunthra. Also good to see someone else brave bow Ashera apart.

@MagicCanonBalls
Also wow a Arthur. I believe this is the first time i've seen one being used since...ever. He did't dissapoint though tanking both Ashere and a bunch of other units in the same turn. Def tile or not thats stil cool. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy 

Great Mellia thumbnail and clear. Still have to try my own ff Morgan out, but yours did great. Not as much as FCelica who dc tanked like a champ or Veronica darting around the map though.

But yeah Ashera was really though on the team orphan, but I've brought a new sitter so they could send Ashera back to her room instead

@Unknown Gamer11

Edited by Sasori

First one in a while where I haven't had to change Nino to full offence or bring double dancers. Reddit scared me over the Save fridges, but I managed to get around them without too much trouble. I think I might actually record this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late replies~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Interesting team, I do love V!Veronica~ F!F!Morgan is a great easy answer to Ashera~ Of course, F!Celica was the main champion of the map, nice job!

@BoaFerox - How nice of Ross to use his Anime Protagonist powers to open the way for the Tanas. Baby Tana being the one to slay the goddess was a great finish~

@Diovani Bressan - Nowi is pretty much a cheat code at this point~ That sixth turn was pretty well played to chip away at those Fridges and finally kill Ashera~

1 HP live on Celica into a perfect lethal kill was very nice and spicy~

Knowing you have the EVIL Edelgard, I cannot call you a Sweet Boi anymore.

@Sasori - Having Guinivere here is a good decision with how scary Ashera is. Chad never fails to impress me with that super tank-heal build he has. Fun to watch the little Orphans on this map, nice!

• 7 months later...