What if meta knight got his own game?

I know we have seen king dedede have his game but what if meta knight got his own game well this topic could be for ideas of his game

I'm guessing that meta knight would have an fighting/rpg game where you could play as meta knight and maybe the 2nd player could be one of the meta knights idk but I would like to hear your ideas. 

Somebody's been reading my dream journal. My Meta Knight game would be a character action game in the style of Devil May Cry. The Devil Trigger form involves Meta Knight turning into a form similar to Morpho Knight and the plot would involve Meta Knight's struggle between being the galaxy's greatest warrior and the galaxy's greatest threat, similar to Galacta Knight before him. Gameplay would center on Meta Knight building up and expending meter. The Morpho form increases base attack and defensive power and attacking speed, as well as enhancing the properties of special moves. And the game would rank you depending on how varied your moves are and whether you can avoid damage while carving up enemies. Maintain a good rank, and you'll earn more meter. Meta Knight would have a Bayonetta-style dodge involving his cape. A perfectly timed dodge would allow for an immediate counter attack, while a decently timed dodge just gets you out of the way of the attack.

I also want multiple weapon options that can be swapped between. The Galaxia sword would be a quick, aggressively close range weapon, with long combo strings and Meta Knight would have several moves meant to close the gap or continue into an air combo. The next weapon would be a flail with an extending chain, allowing for wide sweeping moves to hit multiple enemies at once, and at greater range. The next weapon would be a spear and shield. Sort an all rounder choice with decent properties, but what makes it unique is the shield, allowing Meta Knight to hold the button to block attacks. This is a replacement for dodging if the player doesn't know the enemies' attack patterns very well. But you can put in perfect guard and counter attack mechanics reminiscent of Dante's Royal Guard Style. The only thing I haven't figured out is Meta Knight's equivalent to Dante or Bayonetta's guns. The only ranged attack he's ever used is various sword beams that he charges up, but I'm thinking it ought to be something separate from the sword if the game will have multiple melee weapon options. 

Add in a Rival character who fights you throughout the game. Some light RPG mechanics, like earning points at the end of a level based on how well you play to spend on parameter boosts, or upgrading moves and weapons and you have yourself a game.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Somebody's been reading my dream journal. My Meta Knight game would be a character action game in the style of Devil May Cry.

When I was 12, I love Zelda Twilight Princess, and it inspired in my imagination a game with MK where he would have somewhat similiar fighting mechanics, but your idea of DMC is probably more fitting. The only thing I felt would have felt refreshing for a Kirby game would be the graphics, which would fit a solo MK game.

4 hours ago, kirbyrockykid3724 said:

I know we have seen king dedede have his game but what if meta knight got his own game well this topic could be for ideas of his game

I'm guessing that meta knight would have an fighting/rpg game where you could play as meta knight and maybe the 2nd player could be one of the meta knights idk but I would like to hear your ideas. 

jajajaaj it'd be silly to have more than one MK. You could use his other knight companions, instead.

I would have really liked the idea of a solo MK game that's 3D and played more like an adventure game, instead of a usual Kirby platformer. The reason I brought up Zelda TP is because a Z/L "lock on" fighting mechanic would work really well for this.

I found Meta Knightmare in Planet Robobot a well executed and fun mode for him. A beat'em up platformer with RPG elements like having a SP stat was an interesting concept. I wouldn't mind seeing him in an own game, but then Idk what the story shall be. Defending Halberd which means defeating Kirby?