New Heroes (Book V Mid: Nott and More)

NSSKG151

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post was made first so yeah...

Nice for SoV fans to finally get new heroes.

Now for legendary heroe this month is blue.

Told y'all Palla or Est was coming.

37 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Now for legendary heroe this month is blue.

More likely green.

EDIT: Actually, it probably depends on when Nott is returning.

Edited by Florete

That's quite an interesting way of doing things. I'm fine with this banner, though, and I will probably pull until the spark. Priority order being Nott > Palla > Zeke > Luthier

Also the freebie according to the in-game notice is Fernand, but that's clearly Tatiana in the last shot of the trailer.

Just now, Jave said:

Also the freebie according to the in-game notice is Fernand, but that's clearly Tatiana in the last shot of the trailer.

Fernand is GHB, Tatiana is a quest reward like Emmeryn last year.

...not gonna lie, I am not at all capable of +10ing any 5* exclusive units right now, but I still kinda wanna +10 Palla. She looks good, in every sense of the word.

Holy Gradivus? Looks pretty good by itself. Def/Res Menace... honestly looks like a skill made exclusively for enemy units to appreciate more than players. Overall, Zeke looks like he'd be a potent physically defensive force.

Luthier... well, we'll finally have Swift Sparrow in the 4* summoning pool. Hopefully it is the demote skill and not Guard... hm, I just realized his passive skills are the same as Naesalas...

Nott... well, she looks like a more defensive version of Dagr, taking Dodge over NFU on her Prf as well as a more defensive kit, but still retaining high Spd. She'll also be giving us the bonus unit for Dark, which is appreciated I'm sure.

Edited by Xenomata

FE2 + Nott is expected, but Tatiana and Luthier being demotes is just weird. We still don't have Mycen or Jedah - do they have any plans to add them later, or is this it?

It's been a while since more than two people made the thread, lol

The only SoV character I actually care about is Luthier, and I got him. So I'm satisfied. Would've honestly liked him to have a prf tome and be a 5-star with good skills and stuff, but at least being 4-star demote makes it easier to hunt for a good nature.

But I do have a somewhat minor complaint about Palla. Like ... I'm actually okay with Palla and potentially Est getting SoV alts. However ... I thought that the point of having a midpoint banner with a sparkable mythic was to SAVE Valentian Palla for a rainy day where she could've been the lead??? Also, Tatiana as an instant demote ... WHY??? She could have been saved for another SoV banner, as potentially a lead. What female characters does SoV even have left anymore who could be a lead? Valentian Est and Rinea? Lol. Are the remaining dudes cursed to never get in now?

IS truly makes some fucking stupid decisions.

I find it funny how despite being a Valentia banner half the banner units are characters from Archanea. But I really like this banner since it has Palla, Zeke and Luthier and at least Tatiana is a blue tome unit instead of another lame infantry staff unit. Luthier will definitely be a green tome merge project for me now and I hope to at least summon Palla and Zeke. Only thing I really kind of dislike is that Zeke's sprite makes him look younger than his Camus and Sirius identities.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

FE2 + Nott is expected, but Tatiana and Luthier being demotes is just weird. We still don't have Mycen or Jedah - do they have any plans to add them later, or is this it?

As @Sunwoo says, they have enough female characters for at least one more banner, so they can certainly add Jedah in as a Grand Hero Battle at that time.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Are the remaining dudes cursed to never get in now?

They could start adding Overclass characters. There's certainly enough power creep to justify them being Overclasses. I certainly wouldn't mind a Harrier Faye.

14 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

So is that really it for Echoes now?

We're still missing Mycen, Kamui, Atlas, Jesse, Deen, Nomah, Emma, Shade, Yuzu, and Randal (I do think Valentia Est would count as well) as the remaining World of Shadows playable characters haven't appeared in Heroes yet. There's still some NPC units that haven't appeared in Heroes yet for either Grand Battle Heroes or other rewards such as Fernand, Slayde, Desaix, Jedah, and Nuibaba as well.

Since I did looked at the balance of Alm's Army vs. Celica's Army after Valentia Palla, Zeke, Luthier, and Tatiana joined in terms of appearance in Heroes excluding the Cipher Units (who can be recruited for either Alm's  Army or Celica's Army) is Alm's Army is the highest to have appeared between the two and remaining missing unit that is the only one remaining for Heroes is Mycen.

Edited by King Marth 64

My hope of Cecil wielding Ladyblade is crushed.

Palla comes with Atk/Res Rein and R Duel Flying 4 just feels like IS is blatantly pushing her to be skill fodder. I had to double check to make sure she wasn't dealing adaptive damage. And Tatiana of all people is a free reward. Seems like IS gave up on Valentia or something.

Either way I only want Nott and Zeke, this is gonna be pure blue sniping for me.

I could see at least Jesse, Deen, and a Valentian!Est lumped together in a Greith themed banner. But well, that's too early to be making guesses there.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As @Sunwoo says, they have enough female characters for at least one more banner, so they can certainly add Jedah in as a Grand Hero Battle at that time.

They could start adding Overclass characters. There's certainly enough power creep to justify them being Overclasses. I certainly wouldn't mind a Harrier Faye.

Remind me what Overclass is? I actually stopped playing right at the final chapter and didn't bother with any DLC, so I'm not familiar with that.

1 minute ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

I had to double check to make sure she wasn't dealing adaptive damage.

Except... she does deal adaptive damage.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Remind me what Overclass is? I actually stopped playing right at the final chapter and didn't bother with any DLC, so I'm not familiar with that.

Tier 3 classes.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Tier 3 classes.

Oh, okay. Legendary Alm and Celica are technically in their Overclasses, right? Think I remember hearing something along those lines.

Just wanna mention, Tatiana is a Blue Tome with what looks like Blarserpent or Blarfox. As opposed to a healer, which by the way is what makes her stand out, being the like one unit with Fortify.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

A final tier of classes for each classline, with each class also having at least one innate skill that makes them even stronger than the existing classes. They're also what Legendary Alm and Celica are based on.

7 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

We're still missing Mycen, Kamui, Atlas, Jesse, Deen, Nomah, Emma, Shade, Yuzu, and Randal as the remaining World of Shadows playable characters haven't appeared in Heroes yet. There's still some NPC units that haven't appeared in Heroes yet for either Grand Battle Heroes or other rewards such as Fernand, Slayde, Desaix, Jedah, and Nuibaba as well.

Fernand is the GHB

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Fernand is the GHB

Wait, did Fernand just got announced as a Grand Hero Battle unit right now? (I haven't checked in my phone to open up Heroes yet)

I'm might going to pull up either Zeke or Luthier for the summoning when they come.

Edited by King Marth 64